- Text Size +
The next Saturday Melissa sat with large rollers in her hair as Sasha applied blush to her cheeks. Vicki took a blow dryer to her hair and once she was done the rollers came out. Melissa's hair was in perfect curls.

�Okay you guys ready?� she asked she held onto her bed post while they tried to zip her up.

�God� Sasha groaned.

�Done� Vicki said.

�Can you breathe in that thing?� Sasha asked.

�What do you think?� Melissa asked twirling around.

�You look hot� Sasha said to her.

�Which shoes?� Vicki asked holding up two pairs of high heels.

�Uh...hmm...these ones� she said about a pair of black stilettos. Vicki finished off with a can of hairspray when she heard the doorbell �That's him� Melissa said getting her purse.

"Mr. Jordan" AJ said to Melissa's father.

"...You" Jack sighed letting him in.

"Oh look who's here" her mom, Michelle said to him.

"hi Mrs. Jordan" AJ said smiling at her, holding a plastic box in his hands.

"Don't you look handsome" Michelle said to him.

"Thanks, is Miss ready?" AJ asked.

"I'm sure she's still primping, let me go get her" Michelle said going up the stairs.

"...so...Mr. J...how are you?" AJ asked Jack as he glared at him.

�Melissa, Alex is here honey, oh wow� Michelle said looking at her.

�Well?� Melissa asked putting her hands on her hips.

�You look so grown up� Michelle said hugging her �You're beautiful�. �Well come on, you have a date waiting� Melissa made her way downstairs.

�Wow� AJ said turning to look at her �You look beautiful� he said kissing her cheek.

�We're not letting her go out like that� Jack said to Michelle, she jabbed him with her elbow.

�Here we go� AJ said snapping a flower on her wrist, he helped her put her coat on.

�Be home by curfew� Jack said to her.

�Bye� she said as they left the house.

�Mi'lady� AJ said opening his car door for her and then shutting it when she got in.

Kids stood in a line outside of Highland High School, the doors blocked off by a velvet rope and a student with a clipboard stood at the entrance letting people in. AJ pulled Melissa along behind him as they surpassed the line and went up to the door. He handed the girl the tickets she checked her list and stamped their hands "Enjoy" she said as she unhooked the rope.

"Wow" AJ said as they looked around "I'm going to find us a table" he said into her ear over the loud music.

"Forget the table I want to dance!" she yelled back at him before pulling him on to the dance floor with her.

They stumbled down the dark hallway and opened the door, AJ flipped the lights on and saw it was a locker room.

�So� he said to her.

�So� she said back to him as she walked in to the locker room.

�What do you want to do?� he asked she then shoved him up against the lockers, she began to pull his coat off.

His hands roamed up and down her back,squeezing her butt when they slid to the floor.

�This is perfect� Melissa said as she tried to catch her breath.

�You're perfect� AJ said before kissing her again Melissa giggled as he kissed her neck "What?" he asked.

"Nothing, sorry" she said, he started to kiss her neck again when she started laughing.

"What?" he asked as he began to laugh as well.

"I'm sorry, it tickles" she said, still in a fit of giggles.

"Oh yeah?" he asked.

"Yes" she said, he began to kiss her neck more and she started laughing "Okay okay, stop" she said laughing.

"There's that smile" he said smiling at her, pushing her hair away from her face.

He reached up to cup her breast while still kissing, he choked on a breath caught in his throat as he felt her fingers wrapped around him.

"So, what do you want to do?" she asked biting his ear lobe, running her finger nails against his length.

His breathing became heavier as she massaged him, becoming harder by the minute, he closed his eyes as he gulped for air, still squeezing her breast in his hand. He reached behind her and swiftly pulled the zipper of her dress down.

"How'd you do that? It took Sash and Vicki almost ten minutes to get this thing on" she said to him.

He laughed "Skills my dear" he said capturing her mouth in another kiss whille slowly sliding her dress off revealing a silky black slip.

He kicked his legs until his pants were off, he slipped his fingers underneath her slip dress and pulled her panties off. She smiled up at him as he positioned himself, she gasped as she felt him enter her. She whined and gasped as he rocked them steadily. She dug her fingernails into his shoulders, he groaned at the feeling. He buried his head in the crook of her neck as he began to move faster, her gasps became quicker and louder.

He finally collapsed on top of her before groaning and rolling over. As they lied on the locker room floor, a smiled crossed Melissa's face and she began to laugh.

"What?" he asked laughing.

"Nothing" she said.

"Come on what's so funny?" he asked.

"We just had sex in a high school locker room" she said laughing even more.

"Okay and?" he asked laughing.

"We don't even go to this school!" she said laughing harder.

He laughed as well before kissing her, soon the door to the locker room opened and they looked around at the empty hallway.

"I think we're good" he said as she came out wearing his jacket "Come on" he said as they left.

~~~


�I am pleased to say that the carnival raised enough money so that the prom committee can hire a DJ and decorate� Christina sat at the head table. Her head began to pound, everything became blurry �And now, Christina has some news on this years' art festival, Chris?� a voice asked her.

�Hmm?� she asked in a daze.

�The art festival� the student said to her as he backed away from the podium, she stood up.

�Oh yeah uh, we're hoping to...� she began to say before feeling light headed, she cleared her throat and went on �We're hoping to reach last year's...� she said before leaning against the table.

�Are you...� the student asked her.

�Yeah I'm okay� she said �Last year's success� and with that she landed with a thud on the floor.

�Oh my god!� someone yelled.

She groaned, a white light shone in her face, she saw the nurse's face beaming down on her.

�There we are� the nurse said.

�What happened?� Christina asked as she looked around confusedly.

�You fainted� she said writing something down �Don't worry, I've called your mother she'll be here soon� the nurse said writing on a clipboard.

�I fainted?� Christina asked.

�Yes, did you have anything to eat this morning?� the nurse asked her.

Christina reached her hand up and put it to her forehead �Uh...I can't remember� she said.

�Okay, come on I'll help you to the main office� the nurse said helping her up.

�Here she is� her mom, Louise said as the nurse brought her in �You okay?� she asked Christina �Oh come on, get you home, thank you.�

�Sure" the nurse said as Louise wrapped Christina in her coat.



"They said you went down like a lead rake� Melissa said as she talked to Christina on the phone.

�Thanks� Christina said irritated.

�So how do you feel?� Melissa asked as she lied on her bed, her feet propped against the wall.

�Ugh I've been better, I have cramps, I fainted in school like an idiot and now I have a giant purple bruise on my head� Christina said looking in a mirror.

Howie knocked on her door and peeked in �I got to go, I'll talk to you tomorrow, okay bye� she said hanging up the phone. "Hi" she said as he came in with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey" he said sitting on her bed "You okay?" he asked hugging her "I heard what happened to you today in school, what happened?" he asked concerned.

"I don't know it was weird, I got to school I was fine but I was sitting in the meeting and all of a sudden the room started spinning and I stood up and...yeah" she said.

"Ooh that's a pretty nasty bruise" he said looking at her head, leaning in to softly kiss her forehead.

"Do you know how embarassing this is?" she asked touching the bruise gingerly.

"Well I hope these ease some of that embarassment" he said handing her the bouquet.

"They do, thank you" she said giving him a kiss.

"Oh amd my mom sends her love" he said giving her a container of cookies.

"Her cookies, gimme" she said yanking the container from his hand.


The next morning, Christina's covers were tossed over her head, she snaked her arm out and felt around for her alarm clock.She finally hit the right button and its blaring stopped.

�Ugh� she groaned before finally getting up �Ugh not today� she groaned holding her stomach and lying back.

"Morning" Louise said to her.

"Morning" Christina yawned.

"How do you feel today?" Louise asked.

"Cramps" Christina said pouting "Would it be okay if I stay home today? My stomach is killing me, I can call Kel for the homework" she said to her.

"Sure, why don't you go back to sleep" Louise said.

"Thanks" she said pulling her covers back over her.


That afternoon, the doorbell rang "Coming" Louise said rushing to the door.

"Hi Mrs. Johnson" Kellie said to her.

"Oh Kellie, hi, come on in" Louise said.

"Thanks" Kellie said "I brought Chris' homework" she said.

"She's upstairs, I just took her some tea" she said "Go on up" Louise said to her.

"Thanks" Kellie said going up the steps, she knocked on Christina's bedroom door.

"Come in" Christina said.

"Hey" Kellie said going into her room.

"Oh hey" Christina said to her.

"Here" Kellie said setting books on her desk.

"Thanks" Christina said to her.

"Oh and here's the assignments" Kellie said handing Christina a folder.

"Thanks a lot" Christina said to her.

"You feel okay?" Kellie asked.

"Uh huh" Christina said.

"You sure?" Kellie asked.

"I have somewhat of a weird question" Christina said to her.

"How weird?" Kellie asked.

"Feminine stuff weird" Christina said to her.

"Oh" Kellie said "What's up?"

"Okay, what does it mean when you have cramps but you haven't actually gotten your period?" Christina asked.

"What do you mean?" Kellie asked confused.

"I mean what does it mean when your have cramps but...aunt flo's not exactly...flowing" Christina said.

"Okay, I got it" Kellie said disgusted "I don't know, maybe that part will start tomorrow."

"Yeah, probably" Christina said "Hopefully" she said under her breath.