- Text Size +
Police lights flashed outside, reflecting off the walls of the hotels, ambulances sat nearby. Kyle came outside stepping on to the curb, he looked over to see Damien lying on the ground, a pool of blood surrounding his head. A man with a camera bent down and took pictures of his body before throwing a white sheet over him.

"Kyle, honey" Kellie said engulfing him in a hug "Are you okay?" she asked.

He nodded "Sorry for ruining your date" he said, she pulled him back into her and held him tightly.

“Kyle” Zoey said approaching him, he turned to look at her, her face worried.

“Zoey, I am so sorry” he said as she hugged him.

Adam silently watched them from the sidewalk.

Bradley leaned up against the ambulance watching the police crew file in and out of the hotel.

Neilson peeked out from behind the open door “Hey” he said.

“So…this is prom night huh?” Bradley asked.

“I guess” Neilson said to him.

“Never thought I’d end up covered in blood at my senior prom but hey” Bradley said shrugging.

“You know Nat asked me if I was really over what happened between you guys” Neilson said.

“Are you?” Bradley asked him, Neilson shrugged.

“Am I completely over it? No, I probably never will be…you guys hurt me” he said “And I could’ve continued to push you guys away and I could’ve stayed angry and been consumed with rage and my hurt pride but…you and Nat were more important than the anger I was carrying around…it just wasn’t worth losing you guys over” he said.

“Okay” Bradley said nodding “Look it’s okay if you don’t fully forgive me for what happened with Nat, I still haven’t forgiven myself for it… and if stabbing me with an ice pick would have taken to fix things between us I was willing to do it” Bradley said as they smiled at each other.

“You know I’d stab myself with an ice pick before I’d stab you, right?” Neilson asked wrapping his arm around Bradley’s shoulders.

“Course” Bradley said snaking his arm around Neilson’s waist.

"So...how'd you know to move your arm?" Neilson asked curiously.

"I didn't...I trusted my best friend" Bradley shrugged and said to him, Neilson squeezed his arm.

An officer came up to Neilson with an envelope in his hand “Neilson Carter?” he asked.

“Yeah” Neilson said.

“This is for you” the police officer said handing him the envelope.

Neilson looked at it before tearing it open.

“What is it?” Bradley asked.

Neilson pulled out a letter and unfolded it “From the last will and testament of Derek Winchester” he read “I bequeath to one Neilson Carter a flash drive containing the events as recorded on the evening of March 5, 2010 featuring a romantic liaison between one Bradley Littrell and one Natalie Cappel.”

They looked at each other, Neilson reached into the envelope and pulled out the flash drive.

“So…what are you going to do with it?” Bradley asked.

Neilson looked at him before dropping it to the ground and stepping on it, breaking it “It’s over” Neilson said.

"So where've you guys been all night, what's with all the blood?" Adam asked as he and Harry approached them.

"Take one guess" Neilson said.

"Crazy papa Winchester" Harry said.

"Bingo" Neilson said to them.

"Where is he?" Adam asked.

"Dead" Bradley said.

"For good this time" Neilson said to him.

"You sure?" Adam asked.

They watched as the coroners brought out a stretcher, a black body bag strapped to it.

“There’s the old bastard now” Bradley said as they loaded it into the ambulance.

“Well he won’t be cold for long, it’s nice and warm where he’s going” Adam said.

They pulled Damien’s body into a bag and zipped it up, concealing his face. They placed him on the gurney and strapped it down, popping the wheels and rolling it towards the ambulance.

Kyle joined them in looking on as the ambulance doors slammed shut.

"Follow these guys make sure those bodies get to the medical examiner's office and guard them with your life once they get there" Dean said to two uniformed officers.

"Yes sir" they said.

"Ready when you are" the coroner said the sirens came on, blaring into the night. A cop car led the ambulance, another following closely behind as it pulled away and took off.

“Hey guys…” Dean said to them “I know we were wrong before but this is it...there's no coming back from this, they're gone...it's over" he said.

Kyle turned to look at him "Then how come it doesn't feel like it?" he asked.

~*~


A police officer led the way as two attendants wheeled in Derek and Damien's bodies, still strapped to the gurneys concealed by the black body bags.

"Who do we have here?" a man in a white coat asked coming into the room, holding a clipboard.

"Damien and Derek Winchester" the police officer said to him.

"Seriously?" he asked unzipping the bags and lying eyes on their pale bleak faces.

"I guess their bad luck finally caught up to them" he said writing on his clipboard.

"I'm instructed to stand guard make sure no one else gets to these guys" the police officer said to him, the coroner nodded "I'll be right outside" he said.

"Let's get to work" the coroner said putting on a pair of rubber gloves.

~*~


Bradley sat at the kitchen table, Brian set a bottle in front of him and sat down next to him “You’re going to let me drink in front of you?” Bradley asked.

“Just this once” Brian said “You look like you could use it” he said as Bradley popped the cap off the bottle.

“So…you remember how you said that you hope my prom went better than yours?” Bradley asked.

“Yeah” Brian said.

“I think it’s safe to say yours was probably way better” Bradley said to him taking a gulp “What happened at your prom anyways?” Bradley asked.

“Well…” Brian said sitting up “You were about a year old and you had gotten sick” he said.

“Like bad sick or flu sick?” Bradley asked.

“Flu sick” Brian said “Your mom didn’t want to leave you but your grandma convinced us to go out for the night and be teenagers again” he said “We were there for about an hour when your grandmother called the hotel where they were having the prom, your fever spiked and the doctor told her to take you to the ER” he said.
“So long story short your mom and I spent the night of our senior prom in the pediatrics ward of a hospital watching you sleep” he said taking a drink.

“Wow…that really pales in comparison to having to stab a guy to death with an ice pick” Bradley said taking a drink.

“Yeah just a bit” Brian said.


Kyle, Harry and Adam congregated on the back porch, Adam handed Kyle a bottle.

“Really?” Harry asked.

“It’s been a long damn night Harry” Adam said irritated as they all leaned over the porch railing.

The backdoor opened and Bradley stepped out, a bottle still clutched in his hands “Hey” he said joining them, they nodded in response.

“Hey” Neilson said crossing through the yard.

“Where’d you go?” Kyle asked him.

“Had to take Nat home” he said stepping up onto the porch.

Bradley handed him his bottle and he took a gulp from him as he stood next to him, sitting on the railing.

Their silence was broken when they heard Adam humming “Ding dong the witch is dead…” he sang under his breath.

“Which old witch?” Kyle asked singing.

“The wicked witch!” Harry said singing along.

“Ding dong the wicked witch is dead!” they all began singing.

~*~


"A Yearlong Saga has finally come to an end” a reporter said into a microphone as they stood outside the hotel. “It all started with reports of gunshots fired in the hallways of Hilridge High School and came to a deadly conclusion tonight here at the Cambridge Grand Hotel during the school’s senior class prom.”

I’ve seen it all a thousand times
Falling down I'm still alive, Am I? Am I?
So hard to breathe when the water’s high
No need to swim I'll learn to fly, so high, so high


“Father and son criminals, Damien and Derek Winchester, who were both responsible for a series of heinous crimes committed against the teen sons of a famous pop group, returned to town tonight after being presumed dead this past October for one more night of mayhem and torment.”

You find the truth in a child’s eyes
When the only limit is the sky
Living proof, I see myself in you


"Damien, who was once classmates with the sons of the 90's supergroup the Backstreet Boys. Winchester lost a very important school award to Kyle Richardson, son of former member Kevin Richardson. The loss caused Winchester to snap, the boy later returned to school with his father's gun shooting a teacher, the school's football coach and fellow classmate, Bradley J. Littrell, son of member Brian Littrell."

When walls start to close in
Your heart is frozen over
Just show ‘em what you’re made of
When sun light is fading
The world will be waiting for you
Just show ‘em what you’re made of


"Winchester then took Richardson along with Adam McLean hostage, keeping them all locked in a science classroom for over an hour. Another boy Harrison Dorough, surprised Winchester, causing him to shoot Dorough, Richardson then knocked Winchester unconscious allowing him to find help for his wounded friend.” “The boys then testified against Winchester in court in which he was found guilty and was sentenced to Ferncliff Juvenile Facility until his eighteenth birthday at which time he was to be transferred to a maximum security facility.”

Gloves are off, Ready to fight
Like a lion I will survive.
Will I? Will I?


“Mere months after the shooting, the five teens disappeared without a trace, kidnapped by Winchester's Winchester for almost a week and were very nearly killed when Winchester overdosed them all with a powerful sedative and buried them alive.” “The police raided the former power plant and accosted Winchester after he had been shot by Kyle Richardson in self defense.” “The boys were luckily found in time and rushed to the hospital where they made a full recovery.” “Winchester was then taken into custody and sent Glendale Maximum Security Prison.”

You gotta stand for something
Even if you stand alone, don’t be afraid
It’s gonna be alright


“In a bizarre twist to this story, fire broke out at Glendale and Ferncliff Juvenile Facility where Damien and Derek were being, In late September of last year.” Both were presumed dead, until Halloween night when Hilridge High School hosted its annual Halloween dance, the five teens went missing from the dance, along with Natalie Cappel, girlfriend of Neilson Carter." "Both Winchesters drugged the five boys along with Miss Cappel, taking them back to the warehouse on Cypress Hill. "The building which Winchester rigged with explosives later went up in flames, the boys and Natalie luckily made it out alive and unbeknownst to anyone else so did Derek and Damien Winchester.”

You find the truth in a child’s eyes
When the only limit is the sky
Living proof, I see myself in you
When walls start to close in
Your heart is frozen over
Just show ‘em what you’re made of


"Father and son were removed from the remains of the building by the elder Winchester son, Darren. Darren Winchester then transferred his brother and father to a private facility in Oregon where the doctors were able to revive both Derek and Damien, the two finally awoke on New Years’ Day." "Darren told police that once Damien and Derek were well enough to leave the clinic, he stashed them away in a mountain retreat in Montana." "They remained there until just a few days ago when they decided to return to Hilridge one last time. The two had checked in here to the Cambridge Grand Hotel where Hilridge High School was to hold their senior prom, under assumed names." "After the crowning of the prom’s king and queen, the lights went out and the music was cut off, Damien then emerged on stage shocking and frightening everyone in attendance."

When sun light is fading
The world will be waiting for you
Just show ‘em what you’re made of


"While attempting to flee, Bradley Littrell, Neilson Carter and Natalie Cappel were confronted by Damien’s father Derek." "He forced the three teens to the Penthouse Suite at gunpoint where he taunted them, and convinced Neilson Carter to kill Bradley Littrell. Carter outsmarted Winchester and impaled him with an ice pick instead." "Littrell then took the ice pick and stabbed Winchester several more times."

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh,
(Just show ‘em what you’re made of) Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
(Just show ‘em what you’re made of)


"Meanwhile, Damien had one last confrontation with his rival, Kyle Richardson, who had just been crowned prom king. The two began to argue, Damien then pulled out a gun and began firing shots at Richardson who dodged out of the way. Adam McLean and Harry Dorough rushed to the aid of their friend after Richardson had urged them to leave and get help."

You find the truth in a child’s eyes
When the only limit is the sky
Living proof, I see myself in you...


"Richardson and Winchester’s struggle with each other lead them to the balcony just outside the ballroom where Winchester plunged to his death and Richardson was left dangling from the railing. He was then helped back over by his friends and they stared down at the remains of their long-time tormentor. After a year of death, destruction, and pure mayhem it seems that Damien Winchester and his father Derek are morally, ethically, Spiritually, physically, Positively, absolutely, Undeniably and reliably dead."

When walls start to close in
Your heart is frozen over
Just show ‘em what you’re made of
(You can show 'em what you're made of!)


When sun light is fading
The world will be waiting for you
(For you, for you!)
Just show ‘em what you’re made of
(You can show ‘em what you’re made of)
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh,
(Just show ‘em what you’re made of) Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh, Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Just show ‘em what you’re made of...