- Text Size +
Zoey ran into the police station "I need help" she said to the desk Sergeant "My friends are in trouble, they're in danger."

"Zoey?" Kellie asked "Zoey" she said rushing towards her.

"Miss Mitchell" Zoey said approaching her.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Kellie asked.

"Something happened at the prom, I don't really understand what's happening but...this kid he showed up at the prom and..." she said.

"Okay calm down, Dean!" Kellie yelled "This is Zoey, she's Kyle's prom date" Kellie said as Dean came out of his office. "Tell him what you told me" Kellie said to her.

"I was at the prom everything was fine, we were having fun and suddenly the lights went out and when they came back this kid was up on stage and people were horrified" Zoey said as she rambled on.

"What did he look like?" Dean asked.

"I don't know he was about Kyle's height, blonde...Kyle said he knew him and he looked absolutely horrified when he showed up on stage" Zoey said.

Dean rushed back to his office and came back with a picture in his hand "Is this him?" he asked showing her Damien's mugshot.

"Yeah that's him" she said.

"Are you sure?" Dean asked her.

"Yes! He was wearing a white tuxedo jacket, black pants, bow tie..." she said as Kellie handed her a bottle of water "Who is he?" she asked.

"Damien Winchester" he said.

"Stone, we got a location on the Winchesters" an officer said bursting into his office "They crashed the Hilridge Senior Prom" he said.

AJ and Melissa walked into the police station "What's going on? What's the emergency?" Melissa asked Kellie.

"Aunt Missy" Zoey said approaching Melissa.

"Zoey, honey, are you okay?" Melissa asked hugging her "What's wrong, what happened?" she asked.

"Damien and Derek Winchester happened" Kellie said to them.

"What are you talking about? Damien and Derek Winchester are dead, they died on Halloween" Melissa said to her.

"No we thought they died on Halloween" Kellie said "They were alive this whole time" Kellie said.

~*~


“Do it Neilson, kill him, all that rage and betrayal will disappear once Bradley is dead” Derek said as Neilson stared at the ice pick "Well?" Derek asked, he handed the handle of the ice pick to Neilson, he looked at it and finally accepted it “wonderful" Derek said.

"Neilson!" Natalie said "Don't do this! You can't kill Bradley!" she cried.

“Bradley…any final words?” Derek asked leaning over his shoulder.

Bradley turned to glare at him “Fine” he said, he sighed “Neilson…” he said before shrugging “Do you remember what I told you when we were in the bathroom during the shooting? I meant every word of it but incase you need to hear it again I'll tell you…you are my best friend, you always have been and you always will be” Bradley said. “You are probably one of if not the most important person in my life…I love you” Bradley said to Neilson “And I know I hurt you” he said “I made what is probably the biggest mistake of my life and it ended up hurting you in the worst way possible and I will regret it until the day I die…which incidentally might be in a few minutes” Bradley said.

Derek rolled his eyes and sighed, lifting his arm to check his watch.

“I’ve done just about everything short of getting on my knees and begging to get you to forgive me” Bradley said. “And I’ve done anything I can to make it up to you, but I know that no matter how much I try, I’ll never be able to” he said.“So if this is what it takes and if this is what you need to do to finally move on…then do it” Bradley said as Neilson looked at the ice pick in his hand “Kill me…I deserve it” Bradley said.

“Laying it on a little thick there aren’t we Littrell?” Derek asked.

“You told me to say what I needed to…that was it” Bradley said to him.

“Neilson, you cannot do this” Natalie said “You can’t kill Bradley, he is your best friend!”

“You know you all keep mentioning that phrase but let’s be honest here, Bradley is no one’s best friend…except maybe his own” Derek said. “Face it Neilson, you’re not his best friend, you’re nothing to him but someone to boss around and insult, you’re a useless sidekick, he doesn’t respect you because if he did, he wouldn’t have ended up in bed with your girlfriend mere days after you had broken up.”

“That is so not true!” Bradley said.

“Shut up!” Derek barked as Bradley became silent.

“Neilson don’t let him in your head” Natalie pleaded “Yes okay, you and Bradley have your differences sometimes, all friends do!” Natalie said.
“You pick on each other, you call each other names, you get mad at each other but at the end of the day you know that Bradley would do anything for you, and you would do anything for him” Natalie said to him. “Neilson, if you do this, you will never be able to forgive yourself” Natalie said to him.

“Alright enough of this, we’re wasting time here” Derek said.

Bradley looked at Neilson with sad eyes.

“You broke my heart…both of you” Neilson said “And I’ll never be able to forget it” he said.

“That’s right Neilson…so please...do it...kill him” Derek said grasping Bradley’s arms in his hands.

Neilson looked at Bradley, he put his hand on Bradley’s shoulder “I’m so sorry” he said, tears forming in his eyes.

“Just do what you have to do” Bradley said to him.

"Neilson...don't..." Natalie whimpered.

Neilson lunged forward, forcefully driving the ice pick inwards.

Natalie squealed "No!" she cried, burying her face into a pillow.

~*~


Kyle, Harry and Adam made it to the hotel’s roof, huffing and puffing, trying to catch their breath.

“Well this is just great” Adam said looking over the balcony.

“How the hell can he be alive?” Harry asked in disbelief.

“I don’t know” Kyle said.

“The warehouse had completely collapsed after the explosion, they were pinned underneath all the rubble!” Harry said.

“I know Harry, I was there!” Kyle said to him.

“Oh my god, Zoey…what happened to Zoey?” Adam asked “You think she got out?”

“She had to I think she was the one who pulled the fire alarm” Kyle said to him.

“So what do we do now?” Adam asked.

“Look at this” Harry said looking at the wall.

“What is it?” Kyle asked.

“It’s a map of the hotel, we can take the service elevator to the basement” Harry said pointing to the map.

"You can only work the service elevator if you have a key though" Kyle said.

"I got this" Adam said as they followed behind him.

~*~


Bradley opened his eyes slowly, he looked down to see the ice pick wedged underneath his arm.

"Guess I missed" Neilson said.

Natalie pulled her face from the pillow in time to see Derek reaching his hand out to touch the handle of the ice pick, he finally fell to the floor.

Bradley knelt next to his body “This whole thing was a suicide mission wasn’t it?” he asked. “You wanted us to put you out of your misery” Bradley said to him.

Derek struggled to respond “I guess…I guess you’ll never know” he managed to choke out.

Bradley grasped the handle of the pick and pulled it from Derek’s body.

Derek groaned before laughing wickedly, blood dripping from his lips and down to his chin, he turned to look at Bradley, still smiling as his eyes closed.

"Go to hell" Bradley said before driving it straight into the left side of his chest, piercing his heart. He continued stabbing him, each blow harder than the next.

“Bradley stop” Neilson said “Bradley stop! he’s gone alright?” Neilson said picking him up from the floor “He’s gone” Neilson said.

“For good this time?” Natalie asked.

“There’s no coming back from that” Neilson said to her.

Derek’s smile faded and his head slumped to the side as he gave in to the darkness.

Bradley’s hands and face was covered in excess blood splatter.

“Well at least you gave him what he wanted…even if he did deserve to suffer a slow and painful death” Natalie said.

“That’s the least of what he deserves” Neilson said.

“Oh trust me I was happy to oblige” Bradley said to her, “We should get out of here” he said.

“How? Doesn’t he have his endless supply of goons out in the hall?” Neilson asked.

“Yeah, I think I have an idea” Bradley said.

~*~


Darren lied on a cot in a small cell of the police station.

"Winchester" the guard said letting him into the holding area.

"You uh…you Darren Winchester? Damien’s brother?" Brian asked.

"Yeah" Darren said sitting up "Hi" he said standing up “Wow…this is interesting…sitting in a jail cell talking to a Backstreet Boy…there’s a sentence I’d never thought I’d ever say.”

“Yeah well I’m not just a Backstreet Boy, I’m also a father…my son, Bradley…he went to school with your brother” Brian said “Your brother shot him…”

“…Right…” Darren said hanging his head down.

“And a few months after that? Your father kidnapped him…tortured him, drugged him, buried him and left him for dead” Brian said, his anger becoming more apparent.

“I’m so sorry…” Darren said.

“Oh and then there was Halloween when your father drugged him again and took him back to that warehouse where he almost slit Bradley’s throat and tried to strangle him” Brian said, his anger rising even more. “I had to pull him out of a burning building do you understand that?!” he asked "What in the hell is wrong with you?!" he asked furiously.

"Hey hey!" the guard said rushing and pushing Brian away "No touching the prisoners, do it again I'll have to lock you up too" the guard said.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't think..." Darren said to him.

"No you didn't" Brian said "You didn't think at all, listen I truly do have sympathy for you and I can appreciate the fact that they're your family and you want to do anything to you can to help them, but sometimes people are just beyond help” he said. "Did you really think they were going just forget all about this vendetta they're carrying around against my boys?" he asked. "Those boys, not just Bradley, all five of them have been significantly scarred and why?! because your brother didn't win a trophy...how sad is that?" he asked.

"Bri" Nick said as the guard let him in to the holding area.

“When did you get here?” Brian asked, keeping his eyes on Darren.

“AJ called, told us what was going on, come on, we're riding over to the hotel with Dean, you coming?" Nick asked glaring at Darren.

"Yeah...now if you'll excuse me, I have to go save my son yet again" Brian said storming out of the holding area.

"If those boys...especially my son are hurt or god forbid worst...we're coming for you" Nick said leaving.

~*~


One of Derek’s guards stood outside patrolling the hallways when his hip vibrated a text message reading “GET IN HERE NOW” popped up in a green bubble. He put his gun into the holster and opened the suite door. The lights were out, one lonely light above the bar set a dull glow to the room “Boss” he said shutting the door behind him. “Boss” he said once again walking further into the room, he looked down to see Derek’s lifeless form lying there. “Boss” he said crouching to his level “Boss, can you hear me?” he asked “Hey Rocco” he said on a walkie talkie radio “The boss is down” he said.

“Hey” Bradley said, he looked over to see him wielding the fireplace poker, it struck him over the head letting him fall on top of Derek.

“Coast clear?” Neilson asked, peeking out from the bedroom.

“I think so” Bradley said dropping the poker to the floor.

“You okay?” Neilson asked Natalie.

“Yeah I’m fine I just really really want to get out of here” she said.

“Let’s go” Neilson said to her, pulling on her hand.

“Wait Neilson” she said “I want you to tell me the truth…you’re not over what happened between me and Bradley, are you?” she asked.

Neilson looked at her “We’ll talk about it later, okay?” he asked “Let’s just get out of here first” he said to her, she smiled sadly as they left the room.

~*~


Adam maneuvered the lock on the service elevator, the light came on and the bell dinged "Hot it" he said.

"How do you know how to pick locks?" Kyle asked.

"You really want to know?" Adam asked.

"...No" Kyle said.

"Come on we got to go" Adam said pushing Harry on to the elevator "Kyle” Adam said.

“Kyle come on let’s go!” Harry said to him.

“Kyle! Come on, we don't have much time once these doors close you can't get back on" Adam said to him.

"Go" Kyle said to them.

"What?" they asked him.

“Go!” Kyle yelled at them.

"What are you talking about?" Adam asked.

"What are you doing?!" Harry asked.

"I'm not running away this time, this ends...tonight" Kyle said reaching into the elevator and pushing the close door button. “Get out of here, now, both of you” he said.

"No wait, Kyle, Kyle!" Adam yelled as the doors slowly closed.