- Text Size +
“Well Bradley…looks like your theory was right all along” Kyle said.

“Guess so” Bradley said to him.

“Course he’s still alive, evil never dies, right Damien?” Kyle asked.

“You still know me so well, I’m touched” Damien said as Natalie struggled against him.

“Let her go” Kyle said to him.

“You first…guns on the floor, now!” Damien said they put their service pistols on the floor, their arms in the air “Good, now kick ‘em over to me” they slid across the floor landing near Damien’s feet.

“Alright you have our guns… now let Nat go” Bradley said to him.

“Hmm…I don’t think so” Damien said stroking her hair “Nat and I still have a score to settle” he said “don’t we?” he asked.

“You got what you wanted Damien, you have our guns, now get your hands off my wife!” Neilson said.

“So what happened this time Damien? Everyone saw you fall, you took a swan dive off the balcony and cracked your head open on the sidewalk below, no matter how much money you have, no doctor would’ve been able to bring you back from that” Kyle said.

“Let’s recap here, I didn’t fall off the balcony, I was pushed” Damien said “Remember? And as it turns out if you fall at just the right angle you can avoid maximum damage” Damien said to him.

“So what…or who saved you this time?” Kyle asked.

“Just good old fashioned rest and relaxation, not to mention months in a body cast and metal plate inserted into my head” Damien said to him.

“Not where I would’ve put it” Bradley said underneath his breath.

“I heard that, still the same sense of humor I see, good to know” Damien said.

The sound of sirens became louder as police cars quickly approached the school.

“Called for backup huh?” Damien asked.

“I didn’t call anyone” Bradley said to him.

“Yeah? Who was it then? Your partner here?” he asked Neilson.

“Damien, trust me, you do not want to turn this into a hostage situation” Bradley said to him.

“Why not? It was fun the first time” Damien said to him “We’re going to have our own reunion right here” he said holding on to Natalie even tighter.

~*~


Sydney pulled up outside the school “What is going on?” she asked.

“I’m sorry ma’am you need to stay back” an officer said to her.

“Hey, it’s okay, I got this” Detective Prescott said coming to her side.

“What is going on?” she asked him.

“When was the last time you heard from Bradley or Neilson?” he asked.

“Hours ago…oh my god, is he in there?” Sydney asked fearfully.

Another car pulled up right behind her “Syd!” Adam called as he and Harry got out.

“What’s going on in there? Is my husband going to be okay?” she asked.

“Hey, what happened?” Adam asked rushing to her side.

“It looks like we may have a stand off here” Detective Prescott said to them.

“You have to let me in” Sydney said to him.

“No, I can’t do that it may be dangerous” he said.

“Why? Who is in there with him?” she asked.

“Damien Winchester” he said as Harry and Adam shared horrified looks between them.

~*~


“I’m sorry I never offered my congratulations to you two crazy kids” Damien said to Natalie as she struggled against him “How long has it been?” he asked.

Natalie rolled her eyes “Twenty years” she said irritated.

“Wow…twenty years… sorry I missed the wedding…tell me something…was it awkward knowing that the bride slept with the best man?” Damien asked tauntingly.

“Oh my god” Bradley said laughing in frustration.

“I’m just assuming here but I think I know you two well enough to know that Bradley was standing right by Neilson’s side when he said ‘I do’” Damien said as Natalie still struggled against him.

“You know I just love it when we can bring that up out of the blue” Bradley said.

“So…what this whole murder spree was to celebrate your homecoming?” Kyle asked.

“Had to get your attention somehow, didn’t I?” Damien asked him.

“See you finally killed Wexler” Bradley said.

“About time right? Thought I’d never get to him, I had to improvise, which is why your old friend Charlie had to go” Damien said. “Took you long enough to figure out it was me” he said amused.

“You were supposed to be dead I guess that’s what threw me off” Bradley said to him.

“You were the one who left the ice pick at our doorstep in college weren’t you?” Neilson asked.

“And that was you in the bar that one Halloween wasn’t it?” Bradley asked.

“And Central Park? That was you I bumped into freshman year wasn’t it?” Kyle asked.

“I was hoping you’d recognize me…just a little Halloween treat I thought you might’ve enjoyed” Damien said.

Bradley’s phone began to ring “Hand it over” Damien said to him.

“Nat first” Bradley said “You let Nat go and I’ll give you my phone.”

“I don’t think so” Damien said.

“That’s the deal, you let Nat go, phone’s yours” Bradley said to him.

“Fine…kick it over here and I’ll let her go” Damien said, Bradley and Natalie exchanged glances, he then put the phone on the floor and kicked it towards Damien.

As he bent down to pick it up, she drove her heel into Damien’s toes, causing him to cry out in pain, she then drew her elbow back and hit him hard in the face, he groaned in agony. She attempted to run but he pulled her back into him and pulled the trigger to his gun “no!” she screamed.

~*~


“Shots fired” detective Prescott said to the other cops “We got to figure out a way in and now” he said.

“Harry” Adam said as they stepped away from the crowd of spectators that quickly accumulated outside the school.

“What?” Harry asked.

“I have an idea, follow me” Adam said as they walked away.

~*~


Broken glass lied all over the floor as Damien pointed his gun at the trophy case.

“You’ve gotten smarter since high school Littrell I’ll hand it to you” Damien said to him.

“But you haven’t obviously, Damien I’m a cop, anything happens to me and that’s murder with special circumstances, that’s a mandatory life sentence” Bradley said to him.

“I’m going to be in jail for the rest of my life anyways” Damien said amused “What’s one more life sentence?” Damien asked raising his gun at Bradley.

“Bradley!” Neilson said covering him as Damien pulled the trigger, they fell to the floor.

“Move in! Now!” detective Prescott said to the team of cops as they began to storm the building.

“Neilson!” Natalie cried, Damien finally let her go.

“Get in! Now!” he yelled at Kyle as he pushed him into a classroom.

“Neilson…Neilson, hey answer me! Neilson!” Bradley yelled.

Neilson’s eyes opened and he sat up “I’m alright” he said “God that hurts” Neilson said looking at the bullet hole in his shirt.

“Son of a bitch you’re wearing a vest!” Bradley said to him.

“Yeah I learned my lesson from last time” Neilson said standing up.

“You guys he took Kyle” Natalie said to them.

“Detectives! We’re coming in!” someone yelled.

“All clear! Hold your fire!” Bradley yelled.

“You guys okay?” Officer Cooper asked them “Where’s Winchester?” he asked.

“In there, he has a hostage, proceed with caution, he’s armed and dangerous” Bradley said to them.

“Got it” Officer Cooper said “Prescott this is Cooper, Littrell and Carter are safe, Winchester has now barricaded himself and a hostage in science lab one” he said into his radio.

“Copy that, bring ‘em out” Prescott said to them.

“Let’s go” Cooper said leading them outside.

“So this is it huh? Back to where we started” Kyle said to Damien “Same classroom and all” he said.

“Yeah but this time…it’s just you and me” Damien said to him holding the gun on him.

~*~


“Where are we going?” Harry asked as he and Adam snuck behind the school.

“When we were in high school, I used to come out here to smoke during study hall” he said as they walked through bushes “The back entrance of the auditorium” Adam said.

~*~


"Bradley, oh my god” Sydney said rushing over to him “Are you okay? What happened?” she asked frantically.

“I’m fine, I promise” he said to her “We got a bigger problem on our hands right now” he said “That Adam’s car?” he asked seeing it parked across the street.

“Yeah…he and Harry were just here…Bradley, what is going on?” she asked.

“I’ll explain later okay?” he asked pulling his phone out and dialling.

Adam heard his pocket begin to ring “It’s Bradley” he said.

“Answer it!” Harry said.

“Hey, you alright?” Adam asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine…he’s got Kyle” Bradley said to him.

“Where?” Adam asked.

“Same place as last time” Bradley said.

“The science lab” Adam said looking at Harry.

“Yeah” Bradley said “Where are you guys?” he asked.

“Don’t worry…we’ll take care of it” Adam said hanging up.

“Wait, what do you mean? Adam…Adam!” Bradley said as he hung up.

“What exactly are we going to take care of?” Harry asked nervously.

“Never mind...you got a paperclip on you?” Adam asked as they came to the doors.

“Oh…uh…yeah, here” Harry said pulling one out of his pocket “What about the alarms?” he asked.

“Cops disabled them when they stormed the building” Adam said “Got it” he said as they door unlocked and they slipped in.

~*~


“So…feels like old times huh?” Damien asked.

“You holding me at gunpoint in a science classroom? Yeah sure brings back memories, but why here? Why not the football field? Afterall that’s what started this whole thing” Kyle said to him. “I feel sorry for you Damien” Kyle said, Damien scoffed “You could’ve been somebody, had a life for yourself, a family of your own but instead you let yourself be consumed by anger and hatred and you let this vendetta you’ve been carrying around with you all these years control your life” Kyle said.

Harry and Adam quietly made their way through the halls.

“What are we going to do? We’re not cops!” Harry said in a harsh whisper.

“We’ll figure it out somehow, come on!” Adam said to Harry as they continued their way through the school.

“Your father was a heartless bastard I know but you didn’t have to let him break you down the way he did” Kyle said.

Damien chuckled “Thought you were the history teacher not the guidance counselor” Damien said, still pointing the gun at him.

~*~


“Can you get a clear shot?” Bradley asked the sharp shooter outside.

“Can’t tell who’s who it’s too dark” he said “Wait…who’s that?” he asked.

“What?” Bradley asked.

“There’s someone else in the building” he said.

“Let me see” Bradley said taking his binoculars “Oh no” Bradley said.

“You know who it is?” he asked.

“Yeah…damn it I should’ve known he was going to do that!” Bradley said.

“Who? Do what?” he asked.

“Nothing, stand down alright?” Bradley said.

“But detective...” he said

“You heard me! No one shoots until I say so!” Bradley announced to the entire squad.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Natalie asked Neilson.

“Yeah, just sore that’s all” he said.

“God I can’t believe you scared me like that” she said.

“Neilson” Bradley said approaching him.

“What’s up?” Neilson asked.

“Harry and Adam are inside” Bradley said.

“What? How’d they get in?” Neilson asked.

“Remember when we were in high school and Adam used to go and smoke during study hall?” Bradley asked.

“The back entrance” Neilson said.

“Exactly” Bradley said.

“What do you think he’s planning?” Neilson asked.

“I don’t know, but it can’t be good” Bradley said to him.

~*~


Harry and Adam quietly snuck down the hallway, ducking down in front of the science lab doors “Back door is still there, good…alright here’s what we’re going to do” Adam said to Harry.