- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Here's second story that me and my friend wrote together. We started to write this from last year and I didn't thinking to share it, but friend said that if you only edit the text differently then it's fine.

Reviews/Comments are not available so you can send me email to tell me if you enjoyed the story.

jannika.pietila@gmail.com
Prologue

Full Name: Meredith Gora Gellar
Birthday: April 20th, 1980
Occupation: Assistant of Tour Manager
Siblings: 6 sisters & 5 brothers
Parents: Donna Gora Gellar & Michael Jacob Gellar

I met my best friend when I was 6 years old. We lived next to each other in the same neighborhood.
April 20th, 1993 on my 13th birthday, my best friend told me that he’s joined to group called the Backstreet Boys that day. He wasn’t on my birthday party cause of that. He called me later in the evening and sounded so excited. I remember I went with him and his mother to his auditions. No one wasn’t interested of him to commercials or any sort of kind. Until two months later he got phone calls from Mickey Mouse Club and Lou Pearlman. He needed to choose which one he wanted to go. He asked my opinion which one should he choose, but I said that it wasn’t matter what I answer, it’s his choice to choose. So he declined Mickey Mouse Club and joined to The Backstreet Boys. My best friend, Nick Carter, was making his dreams come true to be performer.

Years gone by and things started to go very good with the band. I got invited sometimes to record studio to see them doing their very first album. And when they finished doing it, Nick took me for date to celebrating it. I don’t know if he thought it was a date, but I did. He looked so cute. January 13th, 1996 we had our first kiss after that date and decided to be girlfriend and boyfriend. Best boyfriend is always the best when you are best friends with him. And that Nick was to me.

January 28th, 1996 Nick celebrated his 16th birthday, but not with me. Lou took him to Las Vegas or New York with other guys. He called me next day and told me that he was coming back home February 14th on Valentine’s Day. He took me this time for our real 1st date. He got me red rose when he came to pick me up. It was beautiful day. I had to say, it was weird to dating him and he was totally different person.

On my 16th birthday, I’ve decided to give him most precious gift that there is. My virginity. After that had done, he needed to go Europe and we promised to each other to write and call. I waited and waited him to call or write, but I never heard of him. 3 weeks later from our first time, I’ve started to feel terrible and mom took me to see doctor. Mom and I were both surprised what doctor was telling me what is wrong with me. He told us I’m 3 weeks pregnant. Mom looked at me very disappointed. I swore to my mom that we did have condoms, but she just didn’t believe me.

December 17th, 1996 my daughter Emma Bree Gellar was born. I decided to raise my daughter alone with my family. I never heard from Nick past those 9 months so I decided that we were totally over and thought he never wanted to be any part of my life anymore. Jane, Nick’s mom has once called and told my mom that Nick’s too busy to date anyone. My mom told Jane about Emma and Jane said that Nick can’t ever know about Emma. He doesn’t need child now to his life. Mom agreed with her and I was furious. I wanted to tell Nick about Emma.

I never forget February 14th, 2000. On Valentine’s Day I took Emma to park. She loved to play on sand box with other kids and going on swings. I was talking with other mothers that day on park. I wished I never did. I only looked away from Emma 1 minute because one of the mothers wanted to give me her favorite apple pie recipe. When I looked for Emma, I didn’t see her nowhere to find. I started to panic. I shouted and run around the park for Emma, but there was no answer. I called cops and told them what happened. We searched Emma for months.

June 16th, 2000 police car drove to our yard and didn’t have very good news. They told us that they found Emma’s jacket and hat she was wearing that day from the river and no sign of her body. They decided to stop searching. I was crying months. I couldn’t even go to her “funeral” if you could call that as it. It’s most awful feeling to lose a child like that. Never know what happened to her. She was only 3 years old when she disappeared.

After 3 years later I started to work for Warner Brothers when they were filming One Tree Hill. It was helping me to forget all the awful things happened those years when I was mourning. Everyone was nice at the set to me. I started to be amazing friends with Bethany Joy Lenz. Bethany introduced me to Megan Palmer, who is now my roommate. She loves music, but her job is to design weddings. He loves to be in love to someone and dreams to have her own wedding. Unfortunately I beat her to it first.
2006 I married to Austin Nichols. I thought our love would last, but after 2 years of marriage, we decided that there wasn’t spark between us anymore.

That same year when I started to work at Warner Brothers, mom decided to move to Canada. My Great grandma Gruchen was getting really sick. She was 89 years old and she’s still keep walking and breathing. My grandma Bree, my mom’s mother, was living with Gruchen, but she was starting to lose her hearing. I didn’t want to leave States and decided to stay and live with my roommate Megan.

I finished working at Warner Brothers 2004 when they were doing season 4 to One Tree Hill. Megan got me interview from music business. She was talking with Max Martin who said that Jennifer Sousa is looking for new Assistant for herself. She’s Tour Manager. One thing I didn’t know was that Jennifer is working for the Backstreet Boys. This meant that if I started to work for Jennifer, I might end up seeing Nick again.

2005 I started to work to Jennifer and I wasn’t surprised. I was working in the same building and same floor where Nick was working too. We never talked, but we did have eye contact to each other. He was so mad when he heard I was Jennifer’s new Assistant. We hated each other for 5 years until we actually talked, but never talked about the past. The reason for Nick’s behavior was that he was using drugs and drinking a lot of alcohol. He did start to do lot of fitness and eat healthy 2008 when he started to get to know his girlfriend Lauren Kitt who is actually his personal trainer.

2007 Megan was in the car accident and end up to coma. I went to see her every day and payed all the hospital bills, but Brian, Nick’s one of the bandmates, decided to help. While Megan was in coma, he started to read one of her lyrics writing and was surprised about how great they are. He was starting to fall for her bad each and every day even he’s married. But he wasn’t cheating or anything. Everything in my life started to look very good. That’s what I though!
Chapter End Notes:
Reviews/Comments you can send me to my email:

jannika.pietila@gmail.com