- Text Size +
They pulled away from each other at the same time. The time for tears was over. There was nothing left to cry about tonight. They were here, together, about to embark on a whole new adventure together, one Kevin was far too excited to begin. They gazed into each other’s eyes before Kevin made the first move and lowered his mouth to Nick’s. The instant their lips touched Kevin swore you could hear the crackling of the electricity between them. The heat began to rise in his stomach and up through his cheeks. He kissed Nick hard, trying desperately to convey all of these feelings in one kiss. Nick fell into it, wrapping his arms tightly around Kevin’s neck and shifting against him.

He spread his legs, one on each side of Kevin and shifted until he was straddling the older man. The kissing continued. Gentle and loving at first but becoming more frantic the longer it went on. Kevin broke the kiss first and began trailing kisses down the side of Nick’s neck. He nuzzled behind his ear gently with his nose and nipped his earlobe with his teeth. “You’re mine.” he growled, low and possessively. Nick moaned and pressed against him, the pajama pants he was wearing now leaving nothing to the imagination. Kevin continued his assault on Nick’s neck, this time moving to the right side as he bit, licked and sucked his way to Nick’s collarbone. He nipped it playfully, eliciting another moan from the blonde. He could get used to this sound. It was like music to his years, a sound he’s yearned for so long. He was determined to hear this sound every single day. He pulled back from Nick’s neck and gazed down at his younger lover. “I don’t want to push you. I have no idea what you’re comfortable with here.” Kevin said, his voice cracking with his accent getting thicker the more turned on he became.

“Mmm,” Nick moaned out. “I want all of it. I want you.” he said grinding his pajama clad crotch into Kevin’s stomach.

“Are you sure baby?” Kevin asked.

“Oh god, Kev. I’m more than sure. Please.” Nick moaned again as Kevin took Nick into his arms and moved them, pushing Nick back against the mattress. “Make me yours, please.”

Kevin could have come right there. The words hitting him so hard he almost did. “My pleasure baby.” He said as he leaned down to kiss Nick again.

Their tongues battled for control of the kiss as they licked and sucked. Kevin bit Nick’s lip gently and sucked it into his mouth. Nick writhed beneath him, trying desperately to rub himself against any part of Kevin. Kevin broke the kiss long enough to remove his shirt and then reached out to grab the bottom of Nick’s shirt. Nick’s hands flew to stop him. “Please, no.” he said quietly.

Kevin backed off, confused. “What’s the matter baby. Do you want to stop?”

Nick shook his head. “God no, I just want to keep my shirt on. Is that okay?” Kevin looked at him for a moment. “Why?”

Nick blushed and looked away from him. Kevin reached out and turned Nick’s head to make him look at him. “What’s going on?” he asked softly.

“I just don’t want you to be disappointed.” Nick said softly, trying to avoid his eyes. Kevin’s heart stopped. Disappointed? How could he possibly ever be disappointed in this beautiful specimen of man. “Baby, there is nothing you could do to disappoint me. I love you, you are the most beautiful thing in the world to me. But if you are more comfortable keeping your shirt on right now that’s fine with me. But it’s not going to stay every time. Okay?” Kevin asked, caressing his cheek.

Nick nodded. “Thank you.” he said softly. Kevin nodded and began kissing his neck again.

“I love you.” he whispered again in Nick’s ear, feeling the younger man react beneath him. He was never going to get tired of saying those words. “Tell me what you want.” he said huskily.

“Oh Kev,” he groaned out as he thrust up against Kevin’s hips. “I need you to touch me or fuck me or something. I need you. You’re driving me crazy.”

“Mmmm. Am I driving you crazy when I do this?” He asked sexily as he reached between them and gently cupped Nick through his pj bottoms. Nick bucked against his hand, panting as he tried to get more of himself into Kevin’s hand.

“What about when I do this?” Kevin said, licking the shell of Nick’s ear. He gently squeezed and then released him, before starting the whole process over again.

“Oh god, do that again.” Nick managed to get out.

“Mmmm. You want me to keep touching you baby?” Kevin asked, biting the space on Nick’s neck just below his earlobe. Nick jerked up off the mattress.

“Oh my god baby.” Nick moaned, not even trying to hide his desire behind small moans and blushes now. “You have my whole body on fire. I need you. I’ve waited for this for so long. Please, baby.” he begged.

The sound of Nick begging was the sexist thing he’d ever heard. Everything he discovered about the blonde, the way he sounded, the way he tasted, the way he felt. Every time Kevin thought he’d found his new favorite thing, he would discover something else and it would quickly take its place. Kevin stood up and went to the nightstand drawer. Finding what he was looking for he came back to the bed where Nick lay watching his every move. Now it was Kevin’s turn to feel self conscious as the blonde watched him unbutton and slide off his jeans. Nick inhaled loudly on the bed. Kevin blushed. If he wasn’t so turned on right now he’d be embarrassed about being on display. But all he could think of was how it was going to feel to finally be with the younger man, after years upon years of wanting.

He crawled back onto the bed and kissed Nick deeply. “You sure about this? If you're nervous or you’ve changed your mi…” Kevin didn’t even get through the rest of his sentence when he felt Nick’s hand wrap around him. “Ugggh’ he groaned out, falling back against the mattress. Nick took this opportunity to take control, pushing Kevin down and capturing his mouth with his own. Kevin was more than willing to give up the control if it meant that Nick kept touching him this way. Nick was lazily sliding his hand up and down his shaft, his fingers teasing the head of his cock as he went. Kevin felt like he was going to fly off the mattress at any moment. “Nicky,” he begged. Nick’s eyes twinkled as he sped up his actions, collecting the precum from the head of his cock and using it to lubricate his actions.

“Are you going to stop asking me if I want this and fuck me now?” Nick asked, his voice deep and full of desire.

Kevin’s eyes slammed closed as he groaned again. If Nick didn’t stop right now he wouldn’t even make it that far. “Yes. I will, but you’ve got to stop. I don’t want to come in your hand our first time together.” Kevin said looking up into Nick’s blue eyes.

Nick smiled and released him. He locked eyes with the older man as he brought his own hand up to his mouth and quickly licked off the parts of Kevin that had ended up on his fingers. Kevin growled as he grabbed the younger man and flipped them over, taking the younger man by surprise. He kissed him hard, tasting himself on Nick’s tongue. Again, this was now the hottest thing he’d ever seen. He was sure his opinion on that was going to keep evolving the longer he spent with the blonde. Nick broke the kiss this time, bucking his hips against Kevin’s. Kevin wasted no time reaching for the waistband of Nick’s pajamas. He stopped himself from asking Nick if he was sure again and in one fluid motion he pulled Nick’s pants and boxers off, sending them flying somewhere behind him. There in front of him sat the sexiest thing he’d ever seen and what was more, he was waiting just for him.

“Please.” Nick begged again, writhing on the bed.

Kevin smiled and slid up his body, groaning out loud the moment their erections brushed against each other, finally free of the restricting clothing. It was unlike any sensation Kevin had ever felt before. Nick was hard and warm against his skin. So wanton he couldn’t stop grinding and pressing against him. Nick's blue eyes were almost black with desire. Desire for him. He almost couldn’t believe any of this was happening. He kissed Nick again, this time slowing his motions down as he softly ground into the other man, hoping the love he felt in his heart was also coming through into this kiss. He needed Nick to understand how much he loved, needed him. He broke away and looked down at Nick again. “Have you ever done this before?” Kevin asked softly. Nick’s eyes grew wide and he shook his head. “Have you?” he whispered back. Kevin shook his head too. Relieved that he would be Nick’s first in this regard. “I love you.” Kevin whispered before sitting back on his heels.

“Oh baby, I love you too.” Nick said, his need so strong.

Kevin moved in behind him, picking up the bottle of lube from the bed. He squeezed some in his hand and quickly spread it up and down the length of him. No matter how good it felt now, he knew in a matter of moments he was going to feel the best he ever had. He spread Nick’s legs until they fell open on either side of him. He grabbed a pillow from the top of the bed and coaxed Nick’s hips up. Sliding it underneath Nick’s butt he now had better access. Nick was absolutely beautiful. His cock thick and long and begging Kevin to reach out and touch it. And so he did. Lubing both hands, he used one to begin working at Nick’s entrance while he used the other to wrap gently around Nick’s erection. He tried to time his movements so Nick felt pleasure and pain at the same time. Once his finger had passed through the tight ring of muscle he kept that hand still while his other one moved up and down, gently coaxing and pumping the other man. When he thought Nick was ready for more, he gently pushed a second finger inside, moving them up and down in a scissoring motion, doing his best to stretch and prepare him for what was to come.

“Enough,’ Nick moaned. “Please just fuck me.”

Kevin smiled. He could get used to this directness from the younger man. He removed his fingers and applied more lube. He came up on his knees and positioned himself at Nick’s entrance. “I love you.” he groaned out as he pushed slowly inside. Nick let out a rush of breath between his teeth and grabbed both of Kevin’s arms with his hands. “Don’t move.” he begged. Kevin complied and went absolutely still, trying his best not to do anything to hurt the younger man. This was sweet agony. The feeling of being buried, so deeply inside of the other man was something he couldn’t even describe. He never wanted to leave. This was worth waiting his whole life for.

"Okay, move." Nick said a few moments later.

Kevin nodded and pulled almost completely out before slamming back into the younger man. Suddenly Nick moaned out loudly and his body seemed to jump on the bed. "Whatever you just did, do it again."

Kevin smiled. He pulled out and slid back in, aiming right for Nick's prostate. "I'm not going to last much longer baby," Kevin said, wrapping one hand around Nick's cock again. "I want you to cum with me." He began pumping his hand up and down Nick's cock in time with his thrusting. A moment later Nick moaned out. "I'm gonna cum Kevin."

That was all the encouragement Kevin needed. With one more thrust and shift of his hand they were both coming hard. Kevin collapsed on top of the blonde, trying desperately to catch his breath. Figuring he was crushing the man he shifted his hips and gently pulled out and fell into the space on the bed beside him. Drawing Nick into his arms they laid like that for several long moments.

"That was amazing." Nick started. "I've never felt anything like that before." he mumbled as he snuggled in closer to Kevin.

Kevin leaned down and kissed Nick's sweaty forehead. "Me neither baby, but I can tell you one thing. I want to make you cum like that everyday."

Nick smiled against Kevin's skin. "This whole thing feels so surreal. I'm afraid to go to sleep because I'm scared when I wake up it will all have been some kind of wonderful dream." Nick said softly.

"Mmmhmmm." Kevin said sleepily. "It's no dream baby. Dreams could never feel this good. This is real. I love you and I'm going to love you every single day." Kevin reassured the blonde, pulling him tighter into his arms. He didn't plan on ever letting go.

-

Nick woke up the next morning feeling lighter than he had in years. So much had happened in just one day, changing everything. He'd dreamed of this for so long he just couldn't believe it was real, couldn't believe this man was really his. He rolled over so he could watch Kevin as he slept. Kevin had one arm possessively around his waist, holding him in place. He laid there soundly, watching the other man sleep. Kevin looked more relaxed in his sleep, years younger without the worry lines etching his chiseled features. God he was beautiful, godlike really with his porcelain skin and dark features. Nick resisted the urge to trace his lips, his cheeks. He didn't want to wake the other man, wanted these moments to be able to reflect on the day before and watch him unabashedly.

Last night had been everything he'd dreamed of and more. The way Kevin made him feel when he touched him, it was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. Kevin wasn't just touching his skin, it wasn't just lust filled sex. When Kevin touched him that way, he was touching his soul as well. None if it had just been sex, like it always was with Lauren or how his other relationships had felt. This was different, so much more. This was making love, giving himself over to the other man so completely. He couldn't begin to imagine being able to experience that every day. The thought of it was exhilarating. He truly felt how much Kevin loved him as they moved together and only hoped Kevin had felt his love emulating from his movements as well.

He'd been so nervous, so ashamed of his body and what he had to offer the other man. In the moment he'd panicked, not ready to bare it all in front of him. He'd struggled with his weight all his life and he knew Kevin had always been kind and supportive of that. But in that intimate moment, he couldn't allow Kevin to see him, to see how much work he still had to do. Especially when compared to the gorgeous physique the other man had. There was no way he would ever be able to measure up to that. He didn't want to disappoint him, he'd been trying to eat less, but there hadn't really been time for exercise with everything going on with the divorce and the kids. He only hoped he could love up to what Kevin deserved.

The sex was amazing, that was an understatement. But beyond that, the conversation they'd had before that all started had really set the mood for their first time together. Hearing Kevin say how much he cared, how much he wanted to grow and build a life with him. These were all things he'd waited his whole life to hear. Kevin wanting to blend their families together, saying this was a forever thing and not just a fleeting obsession was more than he could ever hope for.

Sure there was still a lot to figure out and they would probably stumble at times, but for the first time in a long time he felt like he and the kids were going to be okay. They would be able to tackle anything with Kevin beside them.

He never wanted to leave these arms, he knew he would have to get up any moment to take care of the kids, but the moments he spent wrapped up in Kevin's tight embrace were moments to be treasured. Kevin's ponytail had long been undone, happened before they'd even fallen asleep but now the strands of hair decorated his shoulders, begging for Nick to touch it.

And so he did. He ran his fingers through it gently so not to wake the other man, enjoying the silky texture. This was something he'd fantasized about. He loved when Kevin grew it out and let it hang down in his shoulders. He never looked sexier than when his hair was long like this. He heard the shuffling from the baby monitor and knew the baby was waking up. It wouldn't be long now and he would have to break away from being Nick Carter the lover to being Nick Carter the dad. Both were very important to him, but this one was fresh and new and he was still the tiniest bit afraid it would all evaporate on him and he'd be left alone once more. He couldn't think about that though, wouldn't even allow his mind to go to a place where this, this feeling, this love they were just beginning to explore, was gone.

It was time to get up. He knew even without rolling over to check the monitor that at least one kid was awake and the other would follow shortly. They deserved his attention now. He quietly untangled himself and found his pants across the room on the floor. This was the first time he'd had to find his clothes the next morning after falling asleep with Kevin. The thought alone brought back so many images from the night before that he blushed. This really was a whole new world for him.