- Text Size +
Chapter 4

"Natty what's taking you so long?" Nick called as he remainded lying on the king size bed in his bedroom.

"Patience is a virtue," she called back.

"Yeah well it's one that I don't have," he told her.

"Then I'm just going to stay in here until you get it," she told him.

"You sure as hell better be kidding with me cause I'll knock that god damn door down," he answered as he stood from the bed.

"Then I'll leave," she warned.

"No you won't," he told her, "I won't let you."

"What makes you think you can make me stay?"

"Trust me. I have my ways," Nick answered as he took in the sent of the candles and flowers that were all around his room.

"What makes you think they'll work on me?" she said opening the bathroom door with her robe tied tightly around her waist.

"They haven't failed yet," he said as he walked over to her.

"So am I to believe you've had to convince women into staying here with you?" she asked.

"Just shut up and let me kiss you," he said as he leaned down and kissed her. She moaned softly as Nick put his hands on her hips. Slowly she let her arms go up and around Nicks neck.

"I love you," she mumbled when Nick pulled away.

"I love you too," he replied as he lifted her slowy off of the ground and walked her over to his bed and gently laid her down. Quickly he joined her on the bed, straddling her. Their lips met, igniting a passionate kiss. Natalie placed her hands softly on Nicks face as they continued their kiss. Nick slowly pulled away from the kiss and licked his lips, slowly. He then began to place soft kisses on her neck. A very soft moan escaped her lips. Her eyes began to wonder over the room that was only illuminated by strategicly placed candles.

Rose petals had accompanied the candles and were tossed upon the bed in which the couple now lay. Nicks hands slid down Natalies body and came to rope that held her robe shut. Gently he tugged on it causing it to open. Nick let his hands slide inside of her robe and slowly he began to remove it from her body.

He smiled to himself when he saw that she had nothing on underneath. Natalie let her hands slid slowly down Nicks back as he slowly lead his mouth down her body. She let her hands slip up into his t-shirt and quickly pulled it over his head. Nick started to slowly trail down her body, leaving soft kisses on her warm skin. A soft sigh escaped her.

"Nick," she whispered, "please, I want you."

"Whatever happened to patience is a virtue?" he whispered into her ear and then ran his tounge over it. She bit her lip as Nick began to nibble at her neck.

"I never said it was one that I had either," she replied. He laughed and then let his tounge glide down her neck. A loud moan came from her lips as he took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to suck. Her back arched to get herself closer to Nicks mouth. Natalie let her fingers tangle themselves into Nicks hair as he continued sucking. Her moans only becoming louder. Soon Nick moved his mouth to her other breast and repeated his actions.

"Oh god," she moaned. Nick soon let her breast free from his mouth and continued down. He let his tounge dip into her belly button and she sighed at the feeling. Nicks teeth grabbed onto the hoop earring that was on her navel. He gently tugged on it.

"I like this," he mumbled after he let the earring go. Nick let his lips capture hers in a slow sweet kiss. She moaned as she felt his tounge exploring her mouth. His mouth tasted so good. She never wanted the kiss to end, but she knew the best had yet to come. As they continued to kiss, Natalie let her hands slide down Nicks body and stopped when they arrived at the waistband of his sweat pants. Slowly, she slipped her fingers inside and began to pull them down. Nick kicked them off the rest of the way and then she let her hands slide back up his legs and to the waist band of his boxers.

Her hands slid down the sides and they came off of his body and joined the rest of his clothes on the floor. Nick moved himself so that he was positioned over her entrance. Slowly, he let his full length inside of her. They both gasped as waves of pleasure took over their bodies. Seconds later Nick began to thrust in and out of her. Her hips moved to meet his as his thrusts kept their pace.

Before Nick knew what was happening, Natalie had flipped them over so that she was on top. She ran her hands up his chest, stopping only to lightly trace the tattoos on his chest with her fingers. Natalie soon began to ride Nick. Moving up and down slowly. Too slowly for Nick so the attempted to thrust up hoping to make her move faster. Her hands quickly went to his hips and held them tightly. She then continued to move slowly. He wasn't sure how much more he could take. His hands went to her hips and tried to make her body move faster.

"Uh-uh Nicky," she replied. He whimpered as she stopped moving completely.

"This is killing me here," he whinned, "please move. Do something." She smiled and slowly began to move her hips in a circular motion against his. He moaned and let his hands travel up her body and capture her breast. He sat up and took it into his mouth and bit down.

"Shit," Natalie gasped into his ear. She began to thrust into his body faster. His length sliding in and out of her warmth. Nick let his hands go to her hips as he held them tight as he slammed himself into her.

"I'm almost there," he said to her his breath short and sweat beginning to form on his body, "move a little faster." Natalie let her hips move faster. Moaning she leand back, taking more of Nick into her. She bit her lip as she felt her climax taking over. Nick reached his peak first, shooting deep inside of her. Seconds later, Natalie climaxed and then dropped onto Nicks chest.

"God that was amazing," she said, her body still in heaven.

"Tell me about it," Nick replied, wrapping his arms around her.

"I love you," she told him as she snuggled closer to him.

"Love you too babe," he said as he lightly kissed the top of her head.

"I'm so lucky to have you."

"Yeah you are. I mean you're lucky that your name was the one that I pulled out of that hat. I couldn't read the first one. You're name just happened to be the back-up."

"Oh shut up," she said rolling her eyes.

"Seriously though," he said, "I'm glad that AJ got involved when I told him not to. We wouldn't be here right now otherwise."

"Maybe we would be. Fate has a way of finding you. If something is meant to be it's going to happen anyway it can."

"Ya think?" he asked.

"I know so," she said, starting to drift asleep.

"Me too," he whispered.