- Text Size +
Chapter 7

Nick took a deep breath as he reached for the phone. It had been twenty minutes since AJ had left and he had spent all that time thinking about what he should do. There were so many thoughts running through his mind at that point. He didn't know what to do about all of this. It was too much for him to handle. What were these dreams trying to tell him? If they were trying to tell him anything.

Nick knew that he just couldn't sit back and not do anything about these dreams because he knew if they had come true he would never be able to forgive himself. Knowing about what might happened helped him to prepare for anything that might happen. He wasn't going to let anyone innocent get hurt because he was too scared to do something.

"Hello?" a female voice answered. Nick took a deep breath. He hadn't even realized that he had dialed her number yet.

"Hey Natalie, this is Nick," Nick answered her.

"Nick, hey!" she said, she sounded excited to hear from him, "how are you?"

"I'm alright. Um, I just called to see if you had any plans for tonight. If you don't, maybe we could, ya know, hang out or something," Nick said cautiously.

"I'd love to hang out with you Nick," she replied, "what time do you want to meet?"

"Whenever. Anytime's good for me so whenever's good for you is alright," Nick told her.

"Oh alright. How 'bout in twenty minutes. Is that alright?"

"Yeah that's great. I'll see you than alright?"

"See you later," she replied as she hung up the phone. Nick sighed and then put the phone down. She was coming over. AJ had told him to go for it if he really liked her, which he did. There was just a fear that stayed with him about what might happen if they did get together. He didn't want to her to get hurt. He was still rather reluctant about asking her out because he would blame himself if anything happened to her. He didn't want to cause her any harm.

It seemed like breaking her heart was the best thing to do. She may have hated him but at least she would be alive. To Nick, that was just a small price for saving her. Then again, what if he was just making all this up and nothing was going to happen? He wasn't going to dismiss this like it was nothing though, he would much rather be safe than sorry. Someones' life might lay in his hands and he wasn't going to let himself fail at protecting it.

Nick jumped when the door bell rang. He hadn't realized how much time had passed as he layed on the couch and thought about all of this, but she was here now. Nick took a deep breath as he walked towards the front door. He was doing the right thing and he was going to protect her no matter what it took. His heart was racing as he walked through the house to the front door.
"Hi," Nick said as he opened the door and looked out on Natalie, "come in."

"Hey Nick," she answered as she stepped into the house, "you have a really beautiful house, I was stunned when I drove into the driveway." Nick smiled and let off a soft laugh.

"Thanks," he replied. He kept his eyes on her as she walked futher into the house.

"God, I am so jealious of your view," she said as she looked out of the window in the back of the house, "it's absoulty amazing."
"Yeah, that was the main thing that made me want to buy this house in the first place," he told her as he walked up behind her, "I fell in love with it the first time that I saw it. I just knew that I had to have it."

"Who can blame you? It's so perfect. I would die for a view like this." Nick was a little shocked at her choice of words but hid it well.

"I love going out there around sun set, you see some really great colors. From time to time, I like to take my boat out to middle of the ocean and just stay there. It's really peaceful."

"I'm sure," she replied, "it's like you can get away from the world and just have everything that you want."

"Yeah," he said, surprised at how much she had figured out about him already, "it's great out there, its one of the only places I fell at peace when I'm there."

"So what's a girl supposed to do to get a ride out there?" she asked. Nick grinned and took her hand into his and walked her out through the glass doors on the side. He walked her to the dock and helped her into his boat. She smiled at him as he stepped on. 'God this girl is perfect' he thought to himself.

"I'm going to take it out only a little bit," he told her, "otherwise, I might never want to bring you back."

"You say that as if I would mind being here with you," she answered. He smiled over at her as he started the boat. The sun light was about gone so he had the headlights on to see where he was going. It only took them a few minutes before they could no longer see the shore. He stopped the boat and he looked back at her. She was standing at the edge of the boat, looking over.

"Great isn't it?" he said as he walked up to her.

"Amazing."

"Sorry I don't have much out here," he said taking a step away from her, "I wasn't expecting that you would want to come out here."

"That's alright Nick. Everything's great just how it is," she said walking over to him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her as she turned to look back out at the water. He rested his chin on her head and looked out with her. This was going great. He wasn't sure what was going to happen because he had never been really good about dates. Something always went wrong. This time though, everything was perfect.

"I wasn't sure if you were going to call me," she confessed.

"Neither was I," he replied, "I was really scared. I didn't know what to do."

"Why would you be scared? You're a really great guy, I don't see why no one snatched you up before I could get to you. I guess I was just lucky I guess."

"No, I was lucky to find someone that wanted me 'cause of the kind of person that I was and not because I'm a BackStreet Boy," he explained.

"I don't see how that changes anything. People should be able to look past all that and see what you're like," she said to him.

"There aren't many people out there that think that way," he told her, "they just think that if you get in with someone famous then they're going to get something out of it. Like expensive gifts and stuff like that."

"You don't have to worry, I'm not like that," she replied, "I don't care if you give me things as long as you're there for me."

"Don't worry, I'm good for sticking around."

"Good," she said and smiled. He looked down at her and turned her around to face him and he leand down placing a soft kiss on her lips. Slowly, she let her hands touch the sides of his face as he continued to kiss her. She moaned as Nick wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. Nick stepped back, taking her with him as he guided her into a room on the boat.

Nick gentally lifted her from the floor and placed her on the bed. She smiled when Nick pulled away from her and looked into her eyes. Natalie put her hands on Nicks shoulders and continued to look up at him. His eyes searched hers, trying to figure out if this was what she really wanted to do.

"Are you sure?" he asked softly.

"Never been more sure of anything in my life," she answered as she lifted her head so that she was able to place her lips on Nicks. Nick moaned as Natalie let her hands roam over his back. He never wanted this to end so he was going to be sure that he took his time. He was going to make this night perfect for the both of them.

Natalie let her hands slip up the back of Nicks t-shirt. He let her pull it over his head. She smiled at him, she was happy to be there with him just as he was happy to be there with her. Nick let his mouth attack Natalies neck. She moaned when she felt the warmth of Nicks mouth on her. He slowly glided his hands up her body and gentally removed her tank top. He let his hands continue up, moving over her warm skin.

"Nick," she moaned. He smiled to himself, glad that she was enjoying this as much as he was. Soon his lips moved from her neck and he slowly started to place kisses down the top of her body. Kissing her breasts gentally. He stopped when he reach the waist band of her jeans. He put two of his fingers on the zipper and slowly pulled it down. Next he undid the button and pulled down the jeans along with her panties.

Nick then felt Natalies hands go to the crotch of his pants. He moaned when he felt her opening his jeans. He wanted her so bad that he didn't care what the consequences were any more. He was going to be her protector so nothing was going to happen to her as long as he lived. Nick slipped his tounge inside of Natalies mouth as he pulled his jeans down. She moaned in reaction. Soon his pants and boxers joined all the other discarded clothes on the floor.

Both were naked and there bodies were aching for each other. Nick slowly continued to kiss her. Her mouth tasted so good that he never wanted to stop kissing her. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him tight. He was so glad to have her. He just wanted to make love to her, no foreplay, nothing, just pure love making. Nick pulled away from Natalies lips and she looked at him and smiled. Assuring him that she wanted him to go on.

Slowly he positioned himself and once again looked back up at her. He didn't want her to regret this because he knew that he wouldn't. He wanted this more than anything, but if she didn't then he would stop.

"Are you sure?" he whispered into her ear.

"Yes," she whispered back, licking his ear. He moaned and then slowly pushed himself into her. She moaned as she felt him fill her up. Natalie wrapped her legs around Nicks waist so that he could go further inside of her. Seconds later, Nick started moving his hips. His thrusts were slow and gental and she moaned at his movements. Nick let his head drop into the curve of her neck and started to gentally suck on her sick.

She bit her bottom lip as another moan escaped her. She had never been so happy before in her life. Nick was great. Not only was he a great person but he was a great lover. Sweat began to form on their rocking bodies. She arched her back in an attempt to push Nick deeper inside of her. She moaned when she felt Nick hit parts of her that had never been touched before.

"Nick baby, move faster," she moaned, Nick was more than happy to oblige. His thrusts soon began to pick up speed as he continued to slam into her body. Natalies moans became louder as his thrusts picked up. Nick noticed this and soon began thrusting as hard as he could. He would pull completely out of her and then slam himself deep inside of her using all of his might.

There breaths were becoming labored and more sweat continued to form. Their moans of pleasure were mixed in with one another. Nick pulled his eyes shut tightly as he felt himself coming to the edge. He was holding back until he felt Natalie reach her peak and then with one strong thrust, they both came.

Nick collapsed on top of her. Sweat pouring off of his body and he was taking labored breaths as he remained on top of her. Natalie wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly to her. Her breath was labored and her body covered in sweat.

"That was awsome Nick," she still feeling her high.

"I know," he replied as he continued to place soft kisses on her neck.

"I think I'm in love with you," she said to him.

"I do too," he replied, causing her to smile and hold him even tighter.