- Text Size +
The look in her eyes, even through the haziness of his drunken state puzzled him. What was wrong with her, wasn't this what she wanted, she loved him, so obviously she would want this. Both hadn't felt the touch of another person in so long, how could she now want it.

"Nick, you're drunk." She whispered, trying to get away from his grasps. But he held on tight.

"I'm not that drunk Lyssa. Come on, you know you want to, its so obvious." Her head snapped up so fast it made him dizzy.

"Nick let go of me." She said squirming under his strong hands.

"No, not until you admit it. You want me so bad. This right here turns you on and you're aching inside for me and for what I can do to you over there on that bed."

Her world flipped as the words rolled off his tongue. Sure she wanted what he could do, and she knew he did it well, but not like this. She didn't want to have all the happy times making love shattered in one drunken haze. Oh, but she wanted it, she craved for him night and day and never was satisfied and here he was opening up a door that had previously been chained and bolted shut. It was a tempting offer, but one that couldn't be treaded on lightly. "Nick, as much as I want to, I just don't..." She was cut off by his lips hitting hers in a hard kiss. The taste was dispicable, but yet familiar. The alocohol wasn't welcoming, but everything else was. The kiss, as hard as it was held some tenderness and vague familiarity. She melted into his arms as he held her tight, kissing her with all the lust he could muster up, trying to convince her how much he needed her. His hands wound through her hair, before travelling down her sides to her waist, where he wrapped his arms around and pulled her as close to him as possible, all similar to the girls he had danced with earlier that night.

She let out a soft moan as his lips continued their assault on hers. She knew this was wrong, but what the hell, she needed him just as much as he needed her. The familiar buldge in his pants rubbed up against her hip as the two deepened the kiss even more. In one swift motion Nick had everything cleared off the bathroom counter and had the door shut and locked before she had resgistered his lips had left before he came back and this time claimed her neck as his. Sucking and biting, all making her melt from his assaults. She grabbed for anything she could get her hands on. Her hands came in contact with his shirt, and they travelled down to the seams. He broke contact for a brief second to allow her to discard the unwanted material. He continued his assaults on the other side of her neck as her hands roamed over his chest, sending cold chills from head to toe. He inched his kisses lower, trying to get as much skin as he could. He found the spot he was looking for. He massaged them through the silk fabric of her nightgown. She threw her head back as a whirlwind of feelings came washing over her. How she had missed his touch.

"This has to go." He whispered, pulling the thin straps of her night gown off her shoulders and incing the barely there fabric down past her breasts. He stood back and all familiarity came back. He knew what to do. She looked up at him in anticipation, waiting for what would be coming next. His head went straight towards them, his tongue gently licking one, while his hand abused the other one. She was in heaven, moaning, and already calling out his name. He sucked, pinched, bit each one, before slowly coming back up to her mouth and roughly kissing her. She reached out for the button on his pants. He reached down while in the middle of their firey dual and updid them, quickly discarding them. Her night gown came fully off of her in a swift movement, exposing every part of her. The only thing left was a light lacy thong. No one ever looked as good as she did at that moment. He groaned inwardly and picked her up, wrapping her lusicious legs around his waist. The feel of her womanhood so close to his made him impatient. He opened the bathroom door and tossed her over on the bed and went to close the bedroom door and locking it. He slowly came back over to her, her eyes partially closed her lips swollen from the hard kisses received and everything, but the one area he needed the most was exposed for his well being.

He crawled on the bed, slowly inching his way towards her, running his hand up her legs, making her shiver and making him chuckle. He held her tight at the waist and kissed her with firey passion. His hands slipped down to the tiny piece of material in his way and slowly inched them down before throwing them across the room. She was his now. He could take her any way he wanted. Hard and fast, yet probably painful for her, or slow and sensual, yet painful for him because he was ready for release. Her groan echoed in his head, reminding him that she awaited his touch. His hands roamed up her body before cupping her breasts and squeezing them hard. She took in a sharp breath that sent her head spinning. He was so close, she wanted his touch so bad she was aching for it. His tongue found her, and what she wanted. She let out a deep moan that radiated through the room. Her hands went down and grabbed ahold of his hair and pushed him closer to her. He kissed her womanhood and sent her over the edge. She was wet, very wet. But of course, one would expect that after a few years of having no sexual interaction. He massaged her with his tongue and sent her into an overwhelming climax that made her scream out his name.

He climbed back up her body, kissing wet trails up. She flipped the two over kissing his roughly on the lips. Her womanhood ontop of his manhood, the only thing blocking it was his boxers. She sent her hips into a circular motion, using his abdamon to lift herself up and then slowly inch back down when he whinned for more attention. He was ready to blow, when she suddenly stopped. He let out an anguished groan that brought a smile to her face. "Patience sweety." She said getting off of him. She grabbed ahold of the boxers and ripped them off. Her hands went straight for him, which caused his head to throw back in a loud moan. Next he felt her mouth closing around him and within a few seconds he came. She inched her way up his body with a seductive stare in her eyes. He grabbed her arms and pulled her up his body quicker and flipped the two over. He was right under and she looked on with eager anticipation. His tip brushed against her folds making her eyes roll back. He inched his way in, painfully slow. When fully in, he just stayed there for a few agonizing seconds letting her adjust. Finally he started, and both were in heaven. She was so warm that he had butterflies in his stomach. She was letting out small moans each time he pushed himself in.

Finally as the pace quickened the world began to spin and the stars shinned on the back of her eyelids. All she could feel was him and what he was doing with her. She went over the edge in a hard climax that sent her body shaking and her calling out his name. The pressure from her climax and the way she called out his name sent him over the edge as well in a powerful climax. He had missed that feeling for years. He fell on top of her, nearly knocking the breath out of both. He kissed her deeply, then surprising her, he started to pump in and out of her again, making her scream from the pain. He was going so fast, it actually hurt. She was calling out his name, trying to get him to slow down, but he was in his own erotic world. She held on to his arms, her nails digging into them, causing him to get closer to his own release. The pain felt like icy fire, yet in a way it was wonderful. She was going to hurt in the morning. He finally reached his climax, and continued a the feroucious speed edging her to reach one of her own and she did, and then he had another glorious one himself. Finally he pulled out of her in an antagonizing gesture. He layed beside her and drapped his arm aroun her side, her back to his. She was trying to regain her breathing.

"Thank you." He whispered in her ear before getting up and grabbing his boxers. He slipped them on and gave her a final kiss before leaving the room for his own.