[ - ] Liked Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Sequel to Ground Zero. What happened to Nick and Kevin after they were left to die?
Rated: R
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Action, Angst, Suspense
Warnings: Graphic Violence
Challenges:
Series: Ground Zero
Chapters: 6
Completed: No
Word count: 21278
Read: 11752
Published: 11/11/03
Updated: 01/04/09
Story Notes:

Okay, so I know a lot of you thought (and probably rightly so) that I was never ever going finish (let alone update) this story. Well, I can tell you that I do have every intention of finishing it. I have the outline done and am going to do my darndest to keep plugging away at this until it's complete.

On 1/1/09 I did a bit of an overhaul to this story, combining it with its "companion" story "Turning Tables" (which somehow never made it to this archive...) Anyhoo, to make a long story short, the "new" chapters for 1/1 may be ones you've seen before, or may be ones you didn't depending on whether you ever caught the story in the old archive. Everything posted 1/4 and beyond, though, is new. Woot!

1. Prologue by Chaos [ - ] Liked (373 words)

2. Where is Everybody? by Chaos [ - ] (3482 words)

This chapter was added on 1/1/09. I'm integrating the "companion" story to NECWIFY into this one so it'll be alternating chapters. Sorry for the confusion here...

Howie POV

3. Two Characters in Search of an Exit by Chaos [ - ] Liked (4930 words)

4. Eye of the Beholder by Chaos [ - ] (4735 words)

This chapter was added to this fic on 1/1/09. It's from the ex-companion piece "Turning Tables" but I've decided to combine the stories into one with alternating chapters. Sorry for the confusion.

 Brian POV

5. The Hitch-Hiker by Chaos [ - ] Liked (5061 words)

If you're trying to find the new updates to this story, they're not actually the last 2 (well one of them is, but erm...yeah. So I'm getting ready to update with a real new chapter, but in order to do so, I'm integrating a "companion" story into this one--you *might* have read the chapters from a story called "Turning Tables" but that story never actually made it into this archive, so they may be new to you...they're chapters 1 & 3 (Where is Everybody and Eye of the Beholder) in this fic.

Old A/N: /N: Okay, my beta reader felt I should say something to the effect of the following: There’s a spot in this chapter where Nick starts acting strange (who’s acting? He is strange…jk…sorta ;)) and too childish seeming. There’s a reason for it, and it will make sense…(I thought it did anyway, but…well, maybe I’ll be doing a bit of a rewrite if others agree with my beta ;))

For Nikki (thanks for reminding me people are still waiting for the next chapter…sorry it took a LOT longer than I hoped it would…)

6. The Rip Van Winkle Caper by Chaos [ - ] (2697 words)

Okay, first truly new chapter for this story since...good god I don't even want to admit how long.

AJ POV