- Text Size +
The roar of a crowd of thousands of teenage girls screaming their names brought about such an adrenaline rush. It was better than the scariest roller coaster ride. Nick always thought that he and Brian should go to the people at Disney World and trademark a BSB ride. No roller coasters, no loop the loops or big drops. But yet, the rush that would be felt standing on a dark stage hearing your name called out, was more exhilarating than any of those other rides. He was sure that it would be a top seller making the two boys rich as rich can be.

Well, now he had another thing that could possibly beat that idea. Standing there in a room only about 50 feet away from at least one person holding a gun, he definitely decided the adrenaline shooting through his veins at that moment could not be surpassed by anything. The biggest difference between the two was this is one ride he would never care to go on ever again.

"Hey" AJ whispered bringing the young blonde back into reality, "I need you to focus, don't start zoning out on me now" He shook Nick as he was saying it. It was important that he realize this was no game. Kind of like AJ knew what he was thinking the whole time.

"How are we gonna get out of here?" Nick asked AJ, putting his mouth right up against his ear.

"I don't know, but we may have to make a run for it"

"Shouldn't we maybe wait for them to go back upstairs?" AJ stopped and thought about that idea. It seemed like it made the most sense so he nodded.

They stood behind the door looking through the crack, waiting to see the woman emerge from the vault with whoever she was with.

Finally after what seemed like hours, the two people came out hands loaded with sacks of money. The same kind of sacks that the two boys were using to keep themselves warm. The woman looked down the long hallway almost like she was telling the boys to stay put for just a little while longer.

"Alrightie Ter, let's get this crap upstairs. How does it feel to be a rich woman?" Jason asked her kissing her on the cheek. She hugged him in a friendly embrace. "Splendid, simply splendid" She said in her best British accent.

"Maybe we should take this money and make a run for it, just you and I. Screw Jordan and Chris, they are both idiots anyway" She drew close to him and kissed him on the lips. Nick found himself covering his eyes at the site, like he was just about to be witness to an execution or something. AJ however watched with an intense interest.

"Baby, I told you once we are out of here, you and I can go on with our lives. We need Jordan at least until we are safely across the border you know that?" She asked him now caressing his chest.

"I know, but I hate this sneaking around"

"Me too babe, but you know he'll kill you and everyone else if he found out about us, he has a short temper" He took a step back after the reminder about how dangerous Jordan really was. "Yeah I know, like those two kids" Nick gasped which found AJ's hand once again over the kids mouth.

"I know, they were only kids, he shouldn't have killed them. They were just scared that's all" She then looked over at the open door once again.

"Ter?"

"Yeah baby?"

"Why do you keep looking down there? Did you see something?" Jason said as he started to walk towards the opened door at the end of the hall. AJ and Nick found themselves backing up wanting to be sucked into the wall. Terry grabbed his arm and once again planted a soft kiss on his lips, "NO, just thinking about those two boys I guess" She moved to the front of him and turned him back towards the stairs.

"You don't think those other three are gonna try anything now that...well..you know..now that their friends are dead?"

"No, they would be stupid to, although I don't trust that big guy. He seems like he has a hot temper" Nick mouthed Kevin's name to AJ and AJ in turn nodded.

Terry then continued with her thoughts, "I have him under control don't worry" She winked and then looked down in the boys direction once again before grabbing all that money and going upstairs.

Once the two bad people were safely up the stairs, Nick and AJ emerged from behind the door, "Oh my God, they think we're dead! Why would they think that AJ?" J didn't answer him, he instead headed back towards the vault. He got to the huge steel door and peered inside. "J, they think we're dead" Nick repeated once again.

"I know kiddo. But she knows we're not"

"Why do you think she is trying to help us?"

"Not sure, maybe she is a good guy" AJ said now still looking around the vault. Mounds of those canvas sacks were everywhere, and piles of money still on the floor. He turned to his younger friend once again, "We have to get out of here"

"But now that they have their money, don't you think they will leave?" AJ wanted to say yes but he had a feeling there was more to this little robbery than money. He didn't want to admit to Nick that he was sure they were in for a long night.

"I don't know but I will tell you that she is playing that dude, because she is with the head guy" Nick looked confused which brought a smile to his face. "How are you feeling anyway?" AJ asked his friend.

"Crappy, you know most NORMAL people when they are sick could just go lay down and relax, but NO not me, I have to be involved in a bank robbery!" AJ laughed again and pat Nick on the back.

"Come on, let's try to figure out how to get out of here" He said pulling Nick out of the vault and together they stood at the base of the steps checking for any sounds at all. When they heard none they started to climb.