- Text Size +
Terry watched with a new found fascination as Kevin stood up to Chris, gun and all. She was a bit surprised when he didn't back down. Then when Jordan got into the act, she got nervous. She didn't trust her boyfriend. Not one bit. Especially when he was angry.

The way Jordan walked towards Mr. Green eyes, made her quickly realize that whatever was about to happen would not end well. She would have to do something to distract both men. She had wanted to wait until a little later on to put her plan into effect, but worrying that Jordan would end up killing someone, she decided to put her plan in motion a little early.

Then she saw Kevin go for Jordan's gun in one swift motion. He grabbed it and managed to knock it to the floor. Chris then hit Kevin, knocking him to the ground. Hostages began to move around. In a heated fury, Jordan went to Chris and grabbed his gun as Brian and Howie screamed. She saw a blankness in her boyfriend's eyes that told her to act now! So just as Jordan held the gun to Kevin's head ready to shoot, amongst begging and pleading cries, she said "Jordan! They're gone!" She made sure she was standing right next to the TV monitor when she said it. So this way it didn't look staged.

Kevin had his eyes closed, heart in his chest, afraid that his last thought before death would be what a stupid idea! He couldn't open his eyes, his brain wouldn't let him. He wondered if that is what happened to people who were facing a firing squad. If they kept their eyes closed or open. Then he also wondered if Nick and AJ had felt this very same way. Did they close their eyes too? He'd have to ask them when he saw them on the other side. But just then, as he was about to except death, he heard the strangest thing, "Jordan! They're gone!"

Jordan turned around while still holding the gun against Kevin's right temple. "What did you just say?" He asked, his voice sounding harsh. Terry walked towards her boyfriend now, her eyes never leaving his trigger finger. "I said they are gone. The door is open" She said pointing to the camera.

"What the hell is she talking about? Terry what are you talking about?" Chris asked. Now Jordan put the gun down and Kevin who had been praying, opened his eyes. Terry took in a deep breath. It was too late to back out now, she had already started the ball rolling. "The two kids were never killed" She confessed, to a symphony of gasps.

"Terr, what the hell are you doing?" Jordan asked, now forgetting about Kevin all together. "Sorry" She whispered pretending that the last thing she wanted to do was expose Jordan as a fraud. Yup she was a good actress. She looked over to Chris who had now moved next to her, "The boys were locked in a room downstairs but they apparently got out because the door is open" Jason shot Terry a devilish smile. He had immediately figured out what she was doing. Making Jordan look bad was always high on Jason's list.

"Oh my God" Brian uttered. Kevin looked over in his direction, still shaky but now crying. From relief more than anything else. "They're alive!" He said to his cousin. "I'll be damned"

"That's impossible, how could they have possibly gotten out? I had that door locked!" He said walking back towards the TV. Terry had time to steal a quick glance in Kevin's direction and felt tingly when she saw him looking at her. She gave him a quick wink.

"Who the hell are these kids?" He yelled. It was becoming almost comical. Being outsmarted by a pair of children seemed like something you would find on a sitcom. "Are they related to fucking Houdini or something?" He screamed. Everyone started to laugh.

Big mistake

Jordan totally lost his cool. He took Chris' gun and fired into the air making the once laughing hostages, scream. Then he walked over to Jason, holding the gun at his chest. "You did this didn't you?" He accused. Jason rolled his eyes.

"Jordan now your just being stupid" He said, panic in his voice.

"You let those kids out of there!"

"That's bullshit! I thought they were dead!" Terry walked over and stood between Jason and Jordan. Now the gun was aimed at her. She felt exhilarated by it. "Jordan calm down. He didn't do anything. I was with him the whole time. Relax babe. Maybe they picked the lock" She walked over and placed her hands on the man's chest. Ignoring all the eyes watching them.

He put the gun down, but still managed to give Jason a firm look. "Don't worry I'll find them. Okay?" She said taking the gun out of Jordan's dangerous hands.

He pulled away from her then and walked over to Kevin. "Your friends have caused me a lot of trouble! You better hope Terry finds them before I do!"

"Yeah me too for that matter. Or that blonde is dead!" Chris added.

Jordan felt stupid again, he had lost his cool and fired a gunshot. Now it would only be a matter of time before the police showed up, that he was sure of. He could tell by Terry's sideways glances that she was thinking the same thing. Laughing at him. They were all laughing at him. Anger quickly flew through his veins causing him to shudder.

When he did get those kids, he would teach then a lesson. If he didn't get himself out of the bank first. Now he knew time was limited. And all the money he was sure he would walk away with, diminishing.

Someone was gonna pay for this. "Terry! What are you waiting for? Find those friggin kids NOW!" He yelled walking back towards the computer he had been working on. He had to try one more time to figure out how to gain access to all that money. Time was running out. Terry walked over to him, "I'm heading back downstairs" She said kissing him on the lips. "Terr, take Chris or Jason" He said

"No, I think I can handle them all by myself" She smiled and then walked off towards the hostages, "Bring a gun!" He made sure he yelled loud enough for Kevin and company to hear him.

She passed by Kevin without saying a word but made sure she flashed him a quick smile. "Please don't hurt them" Howie pleaded.

"She won't" Kevin answered for her. She turned his way "Now how do you know that?" She asked him.

"I just do" She looked his way and winked at him again. "Oh really?" She said, and then as she left to get her boys, especially that yummy blonde one, she laughed, yeah this was better than Disney Land...