- Text Size +
Terry was pissed. Pissed that Jordan did not let her go get those boys herself. Pissed that stupid Jason came and ruined her plans. Now she couldn't walk in there, head held high with the two teens in tow, claiming it was her and only her that was responsible for their capture. Now she had to share the glory. Plus did this mean that Jordan didn't trust her? Why else would he send Jason after her. "Did he send you after me?" She had asked her lover while walking the kids back to the main room. "Yeah he did. He thought you might need some back up. He was afraid one of them would come from behind and bite you on the ass" Then he smiled and with his free hand he slapped her butt.

When they arrived with the two teens in hand, Jordan didn't even seem to care. She was hoping that he would be ashamed of himself. That he couldn't do what SHE had managed. He really didn't care one way or the other. She should have let them just escape. They would have caused no harm. They were just children for God's sake. But the little blonde one was hot. She found herself blushing at the thought of wanting to do dirty things to him but she couldn't help herself. He was very attractive. And innocent. He even cried when he was caught. How precious was that?

She was pulled out of her thoughts by her boyfriend's bragging. "See honey it's very simple. You just press on this, than write in this and whammo bammo! Access!" More names popped up on the screen. Accounts totaling almost $700,000. Jason and Chris high fived but she wasn't that impressed. The money excited her, but not her company.

She walked back towards the hostages, to Mr. Green eyes himself. Now HE excited her. She had tons of nasty dirty feelings about him too but they would be perfectly legal. He had the blonde in his grasp like if he let go, the kid would sink into some hole or something. Maybe he was gay? Maybe that is why he was so loving towards the other men? Nah. She leaned down and gently caressed Nick's cheek. He winced which made her smile. "How's our little runaway doing?" She asked in a very soft and gentle voice. A voice she herself didn't even know she had inside her.

Kevin looked up at her and returned a friendly smile. "He is shaken up but I think he will be okay"

"Good, what about you?" She asked AJ, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'd be a whole lot better if I was seeing you taken away in handcuffs though"

"Handcuffs, oooo kinky" She said winking at the boy.

"What is taking so long?" Kevin asked her. She turned to look at him, glancing away from AJ. "They are in the process of getting rich" She said disgusted. Kevin hearing the slight inflection of disgust, continued, "What are you doing with that creep anyway?"

"Why? Are you propositioning me?"

Howie was watching the scene and trying to hold down the bile he felt slowly crawling up his throat. This entire thing was making him sick. He wanted to run. Willing to take his chances. He was claustrophobic. A secret that only his family and the boys knew about him. They had found out one day on an elevator ride which ended between floors five and six. Howie had freaked out on them. Having a full fledged panic attack. That was his little secret. Ever since then he had always dreaded being confined to one space for too long. He seldom complained about it though. It just wasn't his nature.

"No, I think I would be a fool to proposition you. You seem to have a full plate" Kevin said to Terry. She smiled at him. Howie didn't like the way her eyes darted from Kevin to Nick. Like she was trying to pick out her favorite toy on the shelf. No, this wasn't safe. They had to get out of here. Then he felt a comforting hand on his shoulder. He looked over to see AJ trying to calm him.

Thank goodness AJ was okay. That they both were. It troubled Howie to think that being there right in the middle of the crisis was the safer place to be, but at least here, he knew where his little brothers were. He watched as Terry continued to talk to both Kevin and Nick, hunched right down next to them.

"So, are you guys related in some way?" She asked Kevin motioning to all five guys. "You seem very tight"

"We are brothers. I would do anything to keep them safe. Anything" When he said that she smiled once again.

Howie didn't like the way she eyed Nick on that last statement but he was glad that Kevin said they were brothers. He was so used to hearing that question that he was afraid his brain would just take over and say what he always did. Being in a band you form bonds...etc. The last thing this woman needed to know was that they were in a band. Yes, it was very important that they keep that information away from them. He was a little surprised that not even one person recognized them in the bank. At first he was even annoyed. That all changed when the guns came into the picture. Now if someone did finally realize the five guys sitting here looked familiar, Howie was hoping they would keep it to themselves.

Terry leveled her gaze from Nick to Howie as if she were reading his thoughts. Kevin made sure his head followed her every movement. "You must be the quiet one in this little family huh?"

Suddenly he felt his throat become very dry. An effect that would occur when he became extremely nervous. He had been pretty much invisible to them up until now. This was one spotlight he didn't want to be in. "Yeah he doesn't say much" AJ chimed in for his friend. The woman laughed, "Yes I see that" Then she got up, tousled Brian's hair and walked away. Once more turning towards Nick and Kevin. As she moved down the line, Brian moved close to Howie's ear, "I wish she would leave us all alone" He said. Howie only nodded in agreement.

Terry crouched down next to Nick once again, "So little guy, want to come and sit over by me?" She asked once again going for his cheek. He scooted back a bit. She laughed. "Aw, come on I know your not a little child. How old are you again?"

"None of your business" He said in a nervous breath.

"I am hurt" She pouted.

"You know your boyfriend over there is gonna start to think you are coming over to the good guys side" Kevin said motioning towards the other three guys who's eyes were fixed on the computer screen. "Maybe I AM on the good guy side" She said. "But you are right. We wouldn't want him thinking nasty thoughts right?" She said grabbing Nick's chin forcing him to nod like a puppet. Kevin grabbed her arm and shoved it away. "Oh, someone likes it rough" She said.

Howie winced. This girl was sick. They all were as mentally unstable as can be. She saw Howie's reaction "I think someone doesn't like all the foreplay" She said winking. He looked away.

Finally she stood up and slowly walked back to her friends. "Kevin we have to get out of here" Howie said when she was a safe distance away. "I know D" He answered. Then another hostage said, "She seems to have taken quite a liking to you younger boys" Howie knew that and that's what had him scared to death. "She also has something going on with that Jason guy"

"Really?" Brian asked AJ, who nodded, while he continued to stare at the woman by the computer. "Interesting" Kevin said.

Howie gulped wishing he had some water. His throat was so dry that he actually felt his lips spliting. He was afraid they were going to get caught up in a lover's quarrel. Afriad that she was going to set her sites on one of his friends, afriad that the leader was just going to lose it and start shooting. There was such a long list of concerns, that D decided it was best to just close his eyes. Maybe this was all a bad dream. Maybe...