- Text Size +
AJ's eyes were closed. He didn't want to see what was going to happen to him. He didn't want to see Kevin and Nick as they stood helpless, he instead thought of his mother. He wished it was her face that he got to see last. He tensed up his body and heard both his friends pleading with Jordan. He had given up hope, until..

"Jordan! Don't you dare!" Terry yelled putting herself between the barrel of the gun and the teen. She wasn't quite sure why she did it, but she knew no one else should die today. If it was anyone, it would be the asshole that killed the man she loved. Not some obnoxious teenager.

Jordan didn't lower his gun at first. Thoughts were going through his mind to kill Terry and then there would be plenty of room for AJ on the helicopter. Besides AJ was worth more to him than this chick anyway. He was planning on killing her before they even got out of the bank. So what was stopping him now. Those gorgeous eyes of hers. That's what.

As much as he hated to admit it, he was really smitten with her. And now he had taken care of her lover. Oh he knew that her and Jason had a thing. He planned on confronting them together. But this had worked out even better. To kill her or not? That was the only question that remained unanswered. He looked at her once again and gave her a second chance, "Terry get out of the way or I'm going to kill you"

Terry had tears glistening in her eyes. She refused to leave, firmly planted standing in front of AJ. "No! I won't let you kill this boy"

"What do you think we should do then? Just leave him?"

"Well, yes. That's a good idea. Let's just leave him" He still had the gun planted on AJ, thinking over what Terry had just said. Then finally he dropped the gun down at his side. Just down at his side so this way if he changed his mind at the last minute, he could always shoot him or her, or hell maybe even both.

There was a visible sigh of relief as Jordan lowered his gun. AJ finally allowing himself to look at what was going on, managed to catch his breath when he saw the gun back at Jordan's side. He looked over at his two band mates, Kevin was pale and Nick was shivering, clutching onto Kevin for dear life.

"Fine" Jordan finally said, "You are being left behind"

"No way!" Kevin said stepping towards where the action was. Nick let go of him but was now staring at the dead bodies on the floor.

"Excuse me?"

"I said you are NOT leaving him here alone"

He didn't like Kevin from the start, now he could very easily turn the tables and shoot him instead. But then he had an even better idea.

"Okay fine, then you stay with him" He said and walked over to Nick, who was still staring at the dead bodies on the floor. Jordan grabbed Nick's arm and began dragging him along towards the helicopter.

"Wait, What are you doing?" Terry asked with both AJ and Kevin walking behind, trying to catch up.

Jordan stopped, and laughed as Nick struggled, trying to break free from his strong hand around his wrist. "Well, it's clear that you have made a choice. You choose to stay here with him" He said pointing at AJ, "Instead of little blondie here" He said grabbing Nick's cheeks with his free hand and squeezing.

"Let him go!" Kevin demanded once again, finally catching up with Jordan. Terry and AJ just behind.

"Oh so you want it both ways hero? Well tough! You can't have it both ways. Either AJ stays alone or Terry and I take Nicky here. Which one is it?"

"Can't you just leave us all?" AJ asked, sounding drained of any emotion or energy. Once this was over he was going to sleep for a week.

"No way Jose, you guys are worth too much money" He then looked back at Kevin, "So what's it gonna be? The vomiting one? Or the baby?"

Nick was still struggling to break free of Jordan's grasp, he had tears running down his face. Kevin looked back at AJ. "Go with him" AJ said.

"NO Kevin, stay here, you will be safer" Nick pleaded with the man. Just for a second, he was taken back by the maturity that both of the younger boys displayed. He would have to remember this the next time he told either one of them how immature they were.

Kevin turned back towards AJ, "I gotta go with him" He whispered. AJ nodded, "Yes I agree. Don't worry I will be okay"

"Just stay here, help will come soon"

"I know. I'll be okay. Just watch him" He said looking over at Nick. The kid looked awful. He had stopped struggling now and was just standing there limp and shivering.

Kevin grabbed AJ in a hug "Be careful" He whispered.

"I hate to break up the moment but I take it that means you are coming with us?" Jordan asked. Kevin nodded. "Aw see Terry, he likes us he really likes us"

"NO Kevin!" Nick screamed, "Stay with AJ"

"It's okay Nick" AJ yelled back, "I will be fine" The sirens in the distance were like the reassurance Nick and Kevin both needed. Jordan suddenly found himself picking up his pace and ran holding Nick's wrist. Terry ushered Kevin along. He took a moment and smiled at AJ. He will be fine. He said to himself.

As they got closer to the helicopter the roar of the blades was overpowering. Nick wanted to cover his ears to the sound but Jordan wouldn't let go of his arm. He thought at one point that his head would totally explode. He turned to try to find Kevin but, the way Jordan was standing, Kevin was blocked from his view. He was able to see AJ though. He tried to smile. Then he was shoved into the huge helicopter.

"I wish your boyfriend wouldn't be so rough with Nick" Kevin said right into Terry's ear so she could hear every word he said.

"I know. But he will not hurt the boy"

"I have a hard time believing that one" He said eyes still planted on Nick, who now lay on the floor of the helicopter while Jordan tried to yank him up. Kevin, by instinct moved towards Nick but was pulled back by Terry.

"Don't, you will only make things worse"

Off in the distance it was easy to pick out the red and blue flashes of several oncoming police cars. "We need to roll Jordan" She said beckoning her boyfriend to hurry.

Jordan was now running low on patience and yanked Nick into a sitting position and strapped him into his seat then he helped Terry and Kevin into the helicopter and gave the signal for it to take off. Kevin placed his seat belt on than looked over at Nick to make sure he was strapped in. Nick made eye contact with the older man and tried to smile.

"Everything will be fine!" Kevin screamed at the top of his lungs, but Nick couldn't hear what was said. Just knowing that Kevin was with him was good enough.

AJ stood helplessly watching from a safe distance. His friends being taken away. He held his arms around himself when the wind from the helicopter made the chilly day even more so. He could hear the sirens wailing as they moved closer. This nightmare was just about over for him. Now he could only pray for Kevin and Nick. At least they had each other. He wanted to do anything to stop the helicopter from taking off, but he knew it was useless. So he just stood by and watched as the police cars came speeding by past him and went racing towards the helicopter....