- Text Size +
"Where are they going?" Brain screamed at the injured man lying on the ground. "Answer me! Where is she going with our friends?"

Jordan only smirked, ignoring the aching pain in his back and head. If he found that bitch he was going to kill her. He wouldn't make the mistake of trusting her again.

"I don't know" He finally managed to get out. Brian went to approach the man once again but this time he was pushed away by one of the officers. He was led about ten feet away. There he was met with his other two friends.

"God! Stupid police won't let me bug the jerk"

"Relax Brian, I'm sure they will be asking him the same questions, they have to get him medical attention first"

"How did he fall out of the helicopter?" AJ, who had been quiet since his reunion with the other boys, finally asked.

"I don't know. My guess is Kevin or Terry pushed him out" Howie answered, looking at AJ with a great sense of relief. At least he knew that AJ was okay. Now he just had to see the other two himself. They should never separate again for any reason. Ever!

The three boys watched as the ambulance came and two paramedics stood on other side of the robber checking him out. "They have to find them. Nick is so sick and Kevin with his temper, it's not a good combination"

"I know Howie" Brian said in a whisper. He was extremely worried about his friends and their well being. Especially once that helicopter disappeared from their view. Now a few policemen were talking to Jordan as the paramedics continued to look over the man.

"I wish they would tell us something, anything" AJ said while pacing back and forth.

They all knew something had to be going on because they saw one policeman furiously writing while another was on his radio. The one on the radio called for two more men to come over and then they quickly sped off. That was enough to set Brian off, so once again, he darted over to where Jordan was, yelling threats at him, "My friends better be okay or I'll kill you myself!" Jordan looked back at Brian and rolled his eyes, he was just about to speak when one of the policeman cuffed him and read him his rights. As he walked by Brian and the others the only comment he made was "I fucking hate kids!"

Then he was led into the police car and taken away. Shortly after his departure, another officer, the one they had come to the scene with, approached them. "Fellas" He said wearing a small smile, "We found them" The three boys high fived and hugged. Then turning towards the policeman, the bearer of the good news, AJ asked, "Are they okay?"

"They seem to be fine, they are on their way to the police station right now. You want to go see them?"

Howie smiled, "Yup. Let's go"




If Nick had to explain the situation to one more person, he was going to scream. He had it all figured out in his head. First he would cry out of pure frustration, but then he would scream. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't asked the same thing over and over again, but for the last hour or so, he had to retell his whole story to about five different people. All he wanted to do, was see his friends and go to bed. Talk about having one hell of a day. It felt like a week not just a few measly hours.

He hadn't seen Kevin since they got to the police station. It was the first time he hadn't been clutching onto the guy since they were in the helicopter. He didn't feel safe unless Kevin was at least an arm's length away. He had to remind himself how much his older band mate did for him, the next time he found himself complaining about Kevin's protective nature.

He looked over at the policeman once again, while he busily continued to take notes. "Are we almost done?" Nick found himself asking. The man looked up at him and smiled, "Almost"

"Cool! Are my friends okay?"

"Yes they sure are, as a matter of fact, they are waiting to see you"

"Excellent. Thanks"

"No problem" He finished what he was writing and then led Nick out of the room and down the long corridor towards his friends.




Kevin smiled when he saw Brian, Howie and AJ standing there in the police station waiting for him. They hadn't even noticed he had entered the room. Brian looked like he was arguing with Howie and AJ was pacing.

He searched the room for Nick, who was nowhere to be found. "Kevin!" Brian screamed as he ran and tackled his cousin almost knocking him down to the ground. Howie and AJ followed surrounding the tall man in a huddle.

"Are you okay?" Howie asked him.

"I'm fine"

"Thank God! What happened up in that helicopter?"

"Terry saved my life"

"Oh, well maybe if you tell the police that, they will be lenient with her"

"I did but they haven't caught her yet"

"They haven't?"

"Nope AJ, she jumped out of the helicopter and made a run for the woods" Kevin smiled. He hoped that maybe she would turn her life around. As long as he never saw her again, it was fine with him that she wasn't in jail. He kind of liked her. She was right, in an odd way, they were good together.

"Here comes the little man" Howie said pointing towards the corridor that Nick was now walking down. He looked absolutely beat. His hair all messed up, his face flushed with fever. He looked scared. Until he caught sight of his band brothers, then the look of fear was placed by a look of pure happiness.

Nick ran towards his brothers. He went to Brian first but then quickly drew Kevin into the hug. They all followed. Brian stepped back and looked at his friend, "Are you okay?"

"Now I am" He said through a cough.

"Come on kiddo, let's get you back to the bus and get you into bed" Kevin said tousling the baby of the band's hair.

They all started to walk out the door, when Nick stopped short, "Hey you know what?"

"What?" AJ asked.

"I still need some cough medicine!" AJ rolled his eyes.

"Come on let's go Nick"

"But I seriously do, listen to this hacking cough" He said faking a cough that turned into the real thing. The others laughed

"No! Nick!"

"Come on why not?"

"Because we would have to go to a bank"

"Nah! Just go to an ATM AJ!"

"Shut up Nick"

"But I think I'll wait on the bus this time" They all laughed once again as their voices faded in the distance and the sound of police sirens wailed.

THE END