- Text Size +
Sorry about that human.” She said sitting down in the shadows.
“ Human?” He asked looking at her as he again whipped blood from his face. He had noticed she was calling him human was she not human herself. He wondered this he had yet to see her face and he had been here for a long time. The first time they had both been in the same cell together.
“ You are human. Unless I am wrong?” She said looking at him tilting her head. He had yet to see her face threw the dark mask she wore over it.
“ No I am human. But you called me human are you not human?” He asked moving towards the middle of the room, the chains on his legs clattered.
“ I am not human. Far from that.” She said looking at him from her place in the dark corner.
“ Then what are you if I may ask?” He said sitting back on his haunches wanting for an answer. She laughed a deep-throated laugh as she moved out of the shadows, her arms in shackles as she moved her hands up and removed the mask she wore. She looked into his eyes as he nearly gasped at the site of her face. Deep ridges on her forehead taking up most of her face above her eyes, long dark red hair hung well past her shoulders, her eyes a deep piercing blue as she looked at him.
“ I am Klingon. I am Kayla, my mother was a half klingon that happened to find a full klingon male that would take her in. She was a beautiful woman but her only being half resulted in my strange heritage of having deep blue eyes.” Kayla said looking at him.
“ I am Kevin.” He said holding out his hand to her. She reached out and placed her hand on his forearm and looked into his eyes.
“ My pleasure, your strong for a human.” She said looking at him.
“ I work out and deal with four younger brothers.” He said looking at her. “ And what about you?”
“ My race is always been known for being strong. I’ve always prided myself on my streigth. Please tell me what brings you here Kevin?” She asked sitting down on the floor. She could feel his feelings of fear, something she had gotten from her mother a touch of empathy.
“ I was taken from my home.” He said sadly. He kept his emotions in check just like he always did. But being here away from his family and friends.
“ I am guessing you’re from Earth?” She said looking at him.
“ Your not?”
“ Not even close.” She said with a smile. He looked at her caramel colored skin and red hair, he wondered how much human she really was.


He watched her for some time wondering why she was there. If she was a warrior as she said he wondered how they had captured such a creature. He found her beautiful many like himself wouldn’t find her beautiful with her gruff features. He had watched her settle into the corner and lay on the hard floor. In the room there where two beds in the small room but yet she chose to sleep on the floor. She remained in the dark corner as she slept. Kevin lay on the bed and finally fell asleep as it called to him.





“ They sleep my lord.”
“ Good I want them in a match by tomorrow.”
“ When?”
“ 1400 hours and I want them to be on opposite sides. I want her to kill him.”
“ I am seeing that they are bonding my lord. I am unsure if she would kill him.”
“ She will kill him. Her honor depends on it.”
“ If you say so my lord.”
“ I do and don’t question me.” He said spinning around and facing the servant that stood shaking before him. He looked down at the floor and smiled evilly at the young servant.
“ Bring me the warrior woman.”
“ Yes milord.” The young servant bowed and hurried from the room. He wasn’t sure how he was going to get the large Klingon woman from the cell without getting hurt. He looked at the large guards that stood out side the cell where the human and the klingon where being held.
“ The master wants her brought to him.”
“ It shall be done. She wont protest if we threaten harm to the human and if she does we will stun her.” The guard said heading into the room.