- Text Size +
Kevin looked up as the door opened and three large armed guards entered the room. Kevin stood with his back against the wall looking at them wondering what was going on.
“ You are to be brought before the master.” He said looking toward Kayla.
“ And what do I owe the honor?” She asked tilting her head slightly as she bared her teeth at the man before her.
“ He wishes to see you and when the Master asks the slaves obey.”
“ I am no ones slave.” She growled advancing on the men that stood in the doorway her way to freedom. She growled and grabbed the man that stood closest to her and lifted him off the ground easily.
“ Drop him or the human dies.” One said grabbing Kevin and holding a phaser close to his temple.
“ That isn’t honorable to kill an unarmed man” Kayla said standing to her full height.
“ Do as your told and he wont die.”
“ Fine.” Kayla said moving forward, she stood and allowed them to grab the shackles that where on her arms and lead her from the room. Kevin slumped down against the wall and slid to the floor. He waited there unsure if they’d be back for him.



Kayla stood tall and strong as she looked at the ship Master. That was the only name she had heard him called the entire three months she had been there. What bothered her where the large amounts of deaths that had occurred that weren’t at all honorable.
“ You will bow before me.” His voice boomed from somewhere in the room.
“ I bow for no one.” She growled. She felt stun sticks hit her in the back trying to get her to her knees. She growled and turned towards him lifting him off the floor snapping his neck in an instant.
“ By the time I am done with you, you will bow to me.”
“ I’d rather die.” She growled and faced him. He was a tall man, nearly as tall as she was, his eyes a deep dark brown hidden behind dark glasses he wore. She could tell that he didn’t want to be there and he wasn’t the one that was the master here but he was under the masters control.
“ Your not him.” She growled grabbing his throat and lifting him off the floor.
“ I am the master.” He chocked out.
“ You’re the master’s slave I can see that in your eyes HUMAN!” She screamed throwing his slender body across the room, hearing it make a sickening crack as it hit the wall.
“ SHOW YOURSELF COWARD!” She screamed scaring the guards that had brought her in. She heard the door slid open and a large man entered the room, he stood a good head taller than her and was built larger. But she was no coward and wasn’t about to back down from him.
“ She will submit to me.” He said never totally revealing himself to her. She could tell he wasn’t human but he wasn’t Klingon either.
“ What do you want done with her?”
“ Chain her facing the wall. I will break her myself.” He said, he watched as they pulled her to the wall and chained her to the wall. Her uniform was thick and she knew if he was going to do anything it wouldn’t cause her any harm. She felt the edge of a blade at the base of her neck as it sliced threw her uniform. She stood there as the now mangled uniform lay at her feet. She still stood tall and defiantly as she felt his hands roam her now naked form. He grabbed the back of her head and slammed her face into the wall. She saw stars dance before her eyes as she felt blood run down her face. She still stood there saying nothing. She wouldn’t let him degrade her in anyway. Kayla closed her eyes and concentrated on other things. Her empathic side tried to shove out the emotions she was getting from him. Her mother had taught her to meditate to keep out the bad images that had begun to flood her mind. The man known as the master smiled evilly as his hands drifted over her ample breasts and then up to her neck. He could feel her body react to his motions.
“ What’s the matter creature you having problems.” He hissed in her ear. She let out a low growl telling him to keep his hands to himself.
“ Oh I bet I can get passion from you.” He said spinning her around so she was facing him, her arms crossing painfully.
“ You will get nothing from me.” She growled at him. She tried to move her body as his hands roamed her body again. “ Take your hands off of me.” She growled kicking out her leg hitting him hard causing him to double over in pain. She smirked as she watched him stand and backhand her hard. She could taste the blood in her mouth again. She watched his motions as he pulled out a whip, and whipped her across the chest with it. She felt the blood running down her chest but still she did not scream.
“ You will scream for me.” He said looking at her. She looked at him her blue eyes blazing with anger.
“ NEVER!” she said looking at him.




Kevin jumped slightly when the door to his cell swung opened. He stood and readied for anything that came threw the large metal door. To his surprise an unconscious Kayla was thrown into the room. Her naked body marred with bloody marks and stab wounds. He stood and slowly made his way to her as a guard dropped a small bundle on the floor.
“ Clean her up and be ready for the next match.”
“ She’s in no shape for a match.” Kevin said looking at the guard.
“ You’ve been told. Be ready.” The guard growled and exited the room.
“ Damn it, Kayla wake up.” Kevin said touching her face with a cloth to clean her wounds. He didn’t even know where to start, she as bleeding all over blood coming from places he didn’t even see that had been cut. He really need her to wake up he really needed to know where she was hurting even if she would never admit to actually hurting. He cleaned and dressed her wounds and then dressed her in the cloths they had given him to put on her. He placed her head on his lap and ran his fingers slowly threw her long hair. He loved the color of her skin the light almost caramel color.
“ Oh god.” Kayla said as she opened her eyes. Kevin looked down into her eyes and could only see was pain.
“ Don’t move you’ve been hurt.” Kevin said running his fingers over her forehead feeling her ridges slowly. Kayla lay there looking into his concerned green eyes. She reached up and pulled him down to her and kissed him passionately, Kevin moaned a bit as she deepened the kiss nipping at his lips a bit causing them to bleed. Licking the blood off his lips she looked into his eyes.
“ Thank you.” She whispered as she slowly stood, she smoothed the cloths she was wearing and then looked towards him.
“ Your welcome.” Kevin said surprised. He watched her slow movements as she made her way threw the small cell they where in. She paced back and forth like a caged animal, he wasn’t entirely sure if she wasn’t one. He licked his lips and ran his fingers over them as he watched her pace.
“ We have to leave this place and kill that dishonorable dog.” She growled as she slammed her fist into the wall.
“ What did he do?” Kevin asked, she turned her rage towards him and he took several steps back away from her, not wanting to be on the receiving end of her anger. She was his only friend in this hellhole and he truly didn’t want to mess it up.
“ He dishonored me in the most possible way. And he will die for doing so.” She said looking away from him. In some ways she was ashamed for what she allowed that man to do to her but her warrior part told her she couldn’t have stopped him and truth be told she had tried.