- Text Size +
Internationally known, Backstreet Boy Nick Carter entered a diner somewhere in the US. He was in town recording for his second solo album. An exhausted and hungry Nick sat himself down on a cleared table. The last time he checked his watch it was noon, but now, it was already nighttime. He looked around for any waitresses. He saw one and looked at her, her body, her perfect curves. Nick licked his lips seductively. Luckily, the waitress came his way. She asked him for his order, and he told her. She walked away with her hips moving to the side slightly. Nick licked his lips again. He sighed. "God, I've hadn't had sex in 6 months," Nick thought. "I have to get some now. I can't let this one slip." Nick looked around for the waitress, and once he spotted her, he snapped his fingers; she came to him. "She's like my puppy," Nick thought, laughing to himself mischievously.

"Excuse me, umm . . ." He looked at her name tag. ". . . Jackie, can you tell me where the bathroom is?"
"Yes, of course. You go down this hall, and go to the last door on your right," she replied.
Before she was about to leave, Nick grabbed her arm. "Can you show me where it is? I'm feeling kinda sick," he said, putting his hand on his stomach.
"Sure," Jackie said honestly.
Nick smiled to himself as he followed her to the bathroom.
"Here, it is," she said, showing him the door.
Nick took a quick glance behind him to see if anyone was looking. He grabbed Jackie and shoved her into the mens restroom. He locked the door and leaned her against the wall. He kissed her lips hard and hungrily. He began to unbutton her white shirt while kissing her. She kissed him back. Yep, she knew who he was. It was her dreamman, Nick Carter. She's not gonna let this moment pass, and anyway, she kinda knew Nick almost all her life. She began lifting up his black shirt, still kissing him. Nick pulled back, pulled his shirt over his head, and went back to kissing Jackie.

Minutes later, they were completely naked. Nick kissed Jackie's lips and quickly moved down to her neck. He sucked and kissed it gently. The only sounds that came from the room were the moans escaping their lips. Nick went lower to her breasts and did the same to what he did with her neck. Later on, he went lower and unexpectedly, Jackie felt Nick's tongue roam inside her.
"Oh God," she moaned, "I've hadn't had this for soo long."
Nick smiled at the fact that he knew he was pleasuring her. He took out his tongue. Jackie made a whining sound, and pouted. Nick entered 3 fingers deep inside her. Jackie gasped, her breathing becoming heavier every second. She could barely speak. "N-Nick . . . ," she gulped. Nick stopped and looked at her. ". . . I-I, I love you." Nick suddenly felt a bit guilty. Here he is, fucking a fan. He's taking advantage of her and she says ‘I love you.' Nick stopped and went up to be in the same eye level with her. He looked at her deeply into her eyes. He didn't know what to say; he can't say ‘I love you' back . . . He just met her and she's a fan. He sighed and kissed her lips softly. "Then, lemme make love to you," he whispered, as he entered deep inside her. Jackie moaned, resting her head on Nick's shoulder. Throughout the process, Nick quickened his pace and soon they were near their climax. Jackie moaned his name, biting his bottom lip. This aroused Nick, and he went a bit faster. They screamed each other's name as they came. They stood there; both weak in the knees. "Oh God," Jackie panted, her breathing getting back to normal. Nick smiled; he made the fan happy. "Hold me, Nicky, please?" Jackie asked, wrapping her arms around Nick's waist. Nick did the same. She again rested her head on his shoulder, and he stared at her. She had her eyes closed. Nick kissed her lips softly and passionately. "I love you, too," Nick finally said.
Jackie opened her eyes; they were watery. "What?"
"I-I love you, Jackie," Nick repeated. "I know it sounds crazy, but I feel like I know you."
Jackie smiled. "You remember me?"
Nick looked at her confused.
Jackie smiled, "Remember your old best friend, J?"
Nick nodded, thinking, "How did she know?"
Jackie grinned. "It's me, Nick. It's J. My name's always been Jackie. I just never told you that."
Nick smiled. He found her . . . He finally found her . . . His long lost love.