- Text Size +
**RATED PG-13**


August 12, 2006
11:30am
I woke up about to hug Ally when I found a pillow next to me. I looked at it strangely. I got off from bed and searched around the house. I was alone. Izzy slept over Daniel's house. I searched around the house for a note, but found nothing. I know if Ally left the house, she would have left me a note. I called Izzy's on her cell phone.

"Waddup?" she responded.
"Izzy? It's Nick. Do you know where Ally is?" I asked her.
"Na, isn't she witch you?"
"No. She ain't here."
"Well, she would have called me. Where the hell could this girl be? I'mma go over there. Mind if I bring Daniel?"
"Na, go ahead bring'em."
"K. Peace out."
"Bye."

I put the phone down. Until . . . It rang again. I looked at it. It rang twice. I picked it up immediately.

"Hello?" I said.
"Nick Carter wouldn't you like to see Ally again?" the voice said. "Stop, please! Stop!" I heard Ally screaming in the background. The voice said, "Shut up, you bitch!" And I heard a smack. "Oww!" I heard Ally' cry.
"Who is this?! Stop hurting her!" I said to the voice angrily.
"Wouldn't you like to know," the voice.
"Tell me! What the hell do you want? Tell me! I'll give it to you."
"Oh, for that you have speak the woman who plotted this. What she wants is you to keep. And I already got what I wanted. I got my babygirl, Ally, back. Last night, I fucked her up. That was fun. Thinking about it, I'll do it again. Would you like to be my audience?"
"You asshole! Leave her alone!"
"Ok, I'll fuck her again." I heard him placing the phone somewhere and stepping away from it.
"Hey, baby," I heard him say, "papi wants you again. Can he have you now?"
"No! Never! Stop it! Leave me alone!" I heard Ally say as she ran to the phone and grabbed it.
"Nick! Help me, please!" She said. I could tell she was crying.
"Ally, where are you?!"
"I-I'm at the bea-"
"You bitch!" I heard him say. I heard pants being ripped.
"No, no, please don't!" I heard Ally cry in pain. And the connection was lost.