- Text Size +
**RATED PG-13**


I saw Nick under the covers watching TV, naked. I was shocked, of course. My heart was beating incredilably fast, but I had to control myself. I cannot let him control me again. I stood there leaning on the door with my arms crossed on my chest.

"Come over here," he said in a low voice. "Oh no, it's happening again," I thought.
I closed the door, and went over to him. He was sitting, and he patted for me to sit next to him. I sat next to him. I stared into his eyes while he stared into mine.

"I've been thinking about you, Ally," he breathed heavily, "I remember when I first saw you. You made my eyes wonder since I've never seen a girl like you before. I couldn't stop thinking about you and when you knocked on my door; I couldn't believe you were actually serious about this."

I listened to what he was saying. "Does this mean he's in love with me? Or is it just a fake?" I thought.

"Well, I did want to . . ." I began, but he interrupted me, with a long sweet kiss. A miracle has happened again. He gave me my first neck kiss by a guy that is not from my family and now, he's giving me my first official kiss. We continued kissing until I felt his tongue wanting to come inside my mouth. I let him and our tongues played with each other. I noticed him grabbing my waist and placing me on top of him. We were still kissing when I felt his hands on up my shirt. I pulled back and stared at him.

"Nick, we can't do this," I told him.
"Why?" he asked. I could tell now that he was kinda desperate.
"Because, number 1, we just met and, number 2, I'm only . . . ," I paused. I didn't want to tell him my age or else there would be a problem. I'm still a minor. God, I hate that law.
"Cause you're only what?" he asked. I didn't want to tell him, but I had to.
I looked at him the eye and said, "Because I'm only 15." I looked at my hands. He put his hands on my face and I looked at him.
"You're 15, huh?" he said. I could hear a little disappointment in his voice.
"Yeah, . . . look I'm sorry. I should've never came here," I said, standing up, but he stopped me.
"No, I'm actually happy you came, and your age isn't that big of a problem. We can wait," he said, trying to cheer me up a bit. It worked.
I smiled and changed the subject, "So, is this what you do every day?"
He looked at me confused, "Whatta mean?"
"Do you buy McDonald's breakfast, come home, eat it, and make yourself naked on the bed?" I asked, almost laughing.
He blushed, "Not all the time."
I laughed, "Are you serious? Oh, my God. Well, tomorrow I'll make you some breakfast. How 'bout that?"
"I'd like that," he said, smiling.
"So, what do you do mostly on days like this?" I asked him. Well, I was bored, not really. But, I didn't know what to do all day.
"Well, I mostly play video games or watch TV all day, and at sunset, I would go on my boat and watch the ocean," he said.
"Ooh, I always wanted to be near the ocean during sunset. I love sunsets," I told him. "By the way, which system do you have?" I added. Yeah, almost 16 and I'm still into video games.
"All," he replied.
"Cool. I brought some of my games. I hope you don't mind," I said, surprising him.
"You like video games?" he asked, shocked.
"Yeah, . . . ," I said, as if not a big deal. But, to him, I knew it was.
"Wow. I never met a girl who enjoys video games," he told me.
"Well then, I guess I'm your first," I said.

And that whole day was just of video games.