- Text Size +
1 Hour Later . . .
I was sitting Indian-style and playing with Nick's Playstation, but with my game, "Crash Team Racing". (I brought some of my games to impress Nick, hehe) I heard the doorbell ring. "Ok, here we go. Just act normal. Be calm," I said to myself.
"Hey!" I heard J said. I guess Nick opened the door.
"Hey, wassup? Hi Sarah," I heard Nick say.
"So, Nick . . . where are you hiding her?" I heard AJ whisper.
I giggled. AJ came in the living room. "I guess the mystery phone girl's here. Hi, I'm . . . DAMN!"
Sarah slapped AJ's arm. "Ow, hey."
I laughed harder, nearly rolling on the floor. I paused the game, stood up, and walked to them.
"Ok, phew. I'm, uh, I'm Ally," I said, still trying to recover from the mega laughter I just had and taking my hand out.
"I'm Bone. This Sarah," AJ said, shaking my hand.
Then, I shook Sarah's. "I know if seen pics on the net," I said.
"The net. I knew it!" AJ said, pointing his hand at me, "you, you're a fan!"
"Um, yeah," I said.
AJ turned to Nick and said seriously, "I wanna talk to you." Uh-oh, did I do something wrong? This is so not good.

While Nick was in the kitchen with AJ, Sarah and I talked about each. Ya no childhood, how I got here, how long I've been a fan and all these stuff.

(Nick's POV)
AJ brought me into the kitchen.

"Nick, I . . ." AJ began. Oh God, he's gonna judge her . . .
"Yeah?" I looked at him, wanting to what he's gonna say, even though I've heard it a million times.
"Nick, I . . . wish I was you man!" AJ said, hugging me.
"What the hell?" I thought.
"Nick, man, you-you on da roll. Why didn't you tell me you got a Hispanic chick, up in here, man?!" AJ said.
"Uh . . .," was all I said. I was speechless. He finally accepted my girlfriends.
"Yo, go over there and make me proud!" AJ said. What did I tell you? I told you AJ just wants to fuck girls. Man, that thing of him will never change . . . Not even marriage could stop him.
"Look, I'mma definitely, call the guys up for this," AJ said taking out his cell phone.
I heard AJ's part of the conversation. He was using 3-way. Like a bunch of girls that one got asked out by her crush, if you ask me.
"Yo, B-Rok, D, Kev. Our boy finally grownin' up! He got a Hispanic chick up in here. Come ova . . .Yeah, k, hold on," I heard AJ say.
"They wanna talk to ya, Nick," he told me. I sighed. Oh God, here we go again.
"Yo, Nick, you got a Hispanic chick?" I heard Rok ask.
"Yeah, Rok. I do," I said, casually.
"Why didn't you tell us, man?!" I heard Kevin ask. Damn, they really wanna meet her?
"C'mon guys. I'm Hispanic, what's the big deal?" I heard D ask.
"It's a girl!" I heard Kev and Rok say at the same time.
"Yo, I gotta go. I wanna be wit ma girl, aight?" I said, acting gangsta. Ally's from Bronx, NY. I've heard her talk like that.
"OOH!!!" I heard them say.
"Peace," I said and hung up.

I laughed. "They be here in 5 minutes," I told J, walking away. I walked into the living room, sat down, and waited for the other guys to come. When they came, I noticed they had the faces of "Damn!" like AJ's earlier today. I stood by Ally. I didn't want them take her away from me, even though Leigh, Kris, and Sarah was there.

Ally told me Izzy and Lyee went shopping. When they came back, we introduced and did everything all over again.

AJ whispered to me, "Damn, Nick, you didn't tell me you had 2 Hispanics."
"J, she Dominican, k?" I told him.
"Whatever, as long as she's Hispanic," he said.
I just groaned. And thought about went will me and Ally fuck for the first time.