- Text Size +
I looked at him. He was looking at the floor. No emotion on his face, whatsoever. I waited a few more seconds, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Nick, say something," I whispered, small tears running down my cheeks. I was about to stand up when he pulled me down, laid me on the couch, and kissed me.
"I love you, Ally," he whispered and kissed me again.
I pulled him back, "But, Nick are you ok with me having a baby? I mean, eventually, the media will find out, and you're probably gonna be sent to jail. Nick, I'm so sorry. I just ruined your . . ."
"No, you didn't. You actually made the happiest day of my life," he said, looking deeply into my eyes. By this time, I knew he was telling the truth.
"I did?"
"Yes. Ally, I-I've always wanted a baby, and if he or she came into this world, I would still take care of our child with you."
"But, Nick, won't you get tired of me?"
"To be honest with you," he began, "I-I think you're the one."
I paused. Me? The one? I must be dreaming . . . "You've got to be kidding me," I said, laughing.
"Why would I ever lie to you?" he said seriously. I stopped laughing and looked into his piercing, blue eyes.
"Ally, since when did you know about the baby?"
"Since this morning," I told him. "So what do we do now?"
"Wait for him to grow in the belly of yours," he said, touching my stomach lightly.
"Or her!" I reminded
Nick laughed, "Yeah, or her."
"Uh-oh," I whispered.
"What?"
"Nick, m-my parents. Nick, I gotta tell them."
"Then, you will."
"Nick! They don't know I'm not a virgin. By the way, if I tell them, they'll freak out! My mom will probably kick me out of the house! Plus, they'll probably hate you!"
"Ally, baby, calm down. We'll think of something."