- Text Size +
Later That Day . . .
2pm
Most of the Carters' went to the grocery store, including Nick. It was only Me and Aaron. I was upstairs watching TV when I grew hungry again. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, Aaron blocked my way to go to the kitchen. I grew a little furious.

"Aaron, move aside. I'm hungry," I told him.
"Not until you kiss me," he said simply.
"What?!"
"Look up."
I did as he said and saw a mistletoe. "Stupid, mistletoe," I mumbled.
Aaron began to lean in and we kissed. It was kind of electrifying. As I was about to pull away, I left Aaron's arms wrapped around my waist. I tried to pull away, but he was too strong. Before I knew it, I felt his tongue enter my mouth. Unconsciously, I allowed my tongue touch his . . .
"Baby, I'm home!" I heard Nick yell. Me and Aaron pulled back before Nick and everyone saw us.
I walked casually to the kitchen, "Oh hey, babe!" I said to Nick, kissing his lips lightly.
"What did ya do while I was gone?" Nick asked me. "Oh shit," I thought.
"Nothing. Aaron was down here doing something and I was upstairs watching TV." Oh no! I'm lying to him again!
"Did ya miss me?" Nick said with his blue eyes glowing.
I smiled, "Very much."
He smiled and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back.
"Baby, is there something wrong?"
"Huh? Oh no, of course not. What could there be something wrong about?" I told him, grabbing some ice cream and walking back upstairs. "C'mon, I wanna rest," I told Nick. On the way up, Aaron glared at me.