- Text Size +
November 22, 2006
3pm
Finally, school is over and Thanksgiving is tomorrow. It was such a long day. Izzy and I walked out of our high school campus, when I saw him. Could it be . . . ?

"Nick!" I screamed, running towards him. He ran towards me and picked me up when I reached him. We kissed.
"Nick, I missed you so much!" I said, hugging him.
"I know. I just had to see you," he said, kissing me.
I smiled. Nick made my day better.
"C'mon, let's go to the car," Nick said.
I motioned for Izzy to come with me. We ran inside the car.
"Hi Dan," I said to Daniel. Izzy looked at me and she ran into the passenger's seat. She began hugging and kissing him immediately.
"Hey, Dan," I said to Daniel, after his and Izzy's quick make-out session, "could we go to St. Raymond's cemetery?"
"Ally, why are we going to the cemetery?" Nick asked, confused.
I looked at him, smiling I said, "I want you to see someone."
"Ok," he said, looking at me strangely.
"Yeah, sure. Just show me the way," Daniel said.

"Right here, stop," I told Daniel, about 30 minutes later.
I waited for Nick to open the door. "What?" he said.
"Open the door, silly!" I told him, opening the door.
I hopped out and Nick followed, "If you want, you guys could come," I told Izzy and Daniel. Daniel was about to get out when Izzy stopped him, and they began making-out again.
I walked towards the burial. "Hola abuela," I said to the stone, "Yo quero que usted reśna alguien. Su nombre es Nickolas y el es mi novio." ("Hey grandma, I want you to meet someone. His name is Nick and he is my boyfriend.")
I noticed Nick staring at me, while I was speaking Spanish.
I turned to him and said, "I'm telling her about you. Nick, this is my grandmother, Ana Luz. She died when I was 1 year and 3 months old."
"I'm sorry," Nick said.
"It's ok. I still love her, and I know she's always watching over me. She's my guardian angel," I told him, smiling. I took out a picture. "Look," I told him, "this was how she looked like."
Nick looked at me, "She kinda looks like you."
"She looks like my aunt, actually," I told him, getting the picture and putting the picture in my bookbag.

"Bueno, obtuve para ir. Te amo. Bye," I said to the stone, kissing my fingers and place them on the stone. ("Well, I got to go. I love you . . .") I felt the wind blow. I smiled, grabbing Nick's hand and walking towards the car, saying, "C'mon, Nick, let's go."