- Text Size +
January 28, 2007
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me! Yup, today is my 27th birthday! Ally didn't go to school the rest of the month. I asked her if she was dropping out of school. She said, "Of course not! I'll just say an excuse like I had a bad flu and was send to the hospital." It's amazing how her Mom and Dad let her do this. They are usually very strict with her.

We were back in Florida. Since it was my special day, the guys took me to Tabu, Howie's freaky-ass night club. When I saw everyone there, I thought I was gonna die! Like half the room was filled with drunk people! To tell you the truth, I got scared a bit. LoL

Brian told me not to get drunk. I told him that I wouldn't 'cause I promised Ally. Once again, I missed her. I noticed Brian watching me sometimes. Eh, I danced with a few girls, nearly all of them hitting on me. But, I kept it low.

It was like 12am, when I decided to head home. I, as promised, wasn't drunk. I just needed to get home to my babygirl. As I pulled up to the drive way, I saw the lights were off. "I guess she's sleeping," I thought. Until I opened that door . . .

"Hello, Nickolas." Ally was standing wearing a see-through lingerie wearing nothing under it.
My eyes were wide open. "Baby, . . .," I whispered, walking towards her.
"I'm all yours, babe. Come and get me," she said, walking upstairs.
Without hesitation, I followed her. I saw her turn off the light.
"Baby, why did do . . . ?" I asked her, but her finger went on my lips.
"Look up."
I did as she said and saw a bunch those glow-in-dark things on the ceiling and some around the room. "Beautiful," I whispered.
"Now, would you like to stare at it all night or make love to me?"
I smiled, kissed her, and said, "Let's make love, babygirl. Love . . . "
And the whole night was a different story.