- Text Size +
January 29, 2007
11:30am
What an amazing night, it was . . . full of pure love. If you're wondering, this time we remembered to use a condom. Ally was kinda fighting with me because she wanted "Trojan Man." LoL I thought, "Could life get any better than this?" I was answered as soon as I said it. I heard Ally scream out my name. It didn't sound as if she was in pain, . . . but anger.

"Nickolas!" she shouted again, stomping up the stairs. I put my boxers and shirt on quickly. The door was slammed open. I stood up quickly. "Nickolas, explain," she said as she pinned me to the wall.
"I . . . I, uh, about what?" I said, nervous.
She grabbed my shirt collar, "You know very well of what I'm talking about. Explain, NOW!"
"A-About what?" I knew what she was talking about. I just wanted to make sure.
She turned on the TV and pointed, "About that!"
"Seems like Nick Carter has a gotten back with his ex-girlfriend. Here is a picture of them in October, coming out of a cafe. About 5 years ago, Backstreet Boy Nick Carter was rumored to have gone out with the Swedish model, Isabelle Filing. Looks like they have reunited. Rumors, now say that they have had sex. Hey Nick, what happen with Alyson?" the reporter said.
"Oh shit," I mumbled.
"Looks like the media did the explanation for you," Ally said, walking away.
"Ally, no, wait," I said, running up to her.
"No, Nick. You couldn't wait till we saw each other again, so I'm not waiting for you. If you needed me so bad, you should've gone to New York." She walked away and closed the door.
"Fuck!" I screamed, hitting the wall with my fist.

2pm
I had my door ajar. I was listening to Ally talk on the phone . . .

"Thank you, Jane. I'll be there shortly." She was moving out. Away from me . . . I saw as she closed the door. I began to cry. "I really fucked up this time," I thought. "How the hell could I have been so stupid?" The doorbell rang . . .

"Hi Nick. Did you see that we were on TV?" It was her . . . not Willa, . . . Isabelle.
"I'm not in the mood, right now," I told her, running my hands through my hair.
"Aw, I think I know what could make you feel better," she said, as her hands ran down my chest.
"No," I stopped her, "I'm not in the mood. Go away."
"Fine, but you know that whenever you need me, I'll be here," she said and mumbled, "Unlike that Ally slut."
I was about to comment her, but she drove away. Now, how will I get Ally back?