- Text Size +
My eyes were wide open. "WHAT?!" I screamed at the TV.
Outta nowhere Aaron comes into the room and says with an ice pack on his cheek, "What? You didn't know? Of course, he's gonna get married with Isabelle."
I felt as if my life was ruined, "BITCH! Get out of here!" I said, throwing a pillow at him.
That's it; I couldn't take it anymore. I can't be here. I called Izzy and told her what I just heard. I told her that I was leaving Florida to go back to New York. I heard Nick's Durango and the Carters' family car come into the drive way. By then, I had already packed everything. I was putting my luggage downstairs, when Jane stopped me . . .

"Alyson, honey, where are you going?" she asked, worried.
"I'm going home," I told her, trying not to cry, "I can't take this anymore." I had to run away . . . Run away from everything. I made my way to the ocean; I cried there. Nick followed me.
"Ally, what's wrong?" Nick asked me.
"Nothing. Leave me alone," I said, sobbing.
"Ally," Nick said, trying to put in his arms.
I refused, "Leave me alone, Nick. You don't need me. I-I . . ."
He tried again. "Ally," he whispered.
"LEAVE ME ALONE! I . . . I HATE YOU!" I said and ran off.
Nick stood there shocked at what I said.

That Night . . .
I was at the airport. Everyone was asleep when I ran away. I heard my name being called. For the best, I had to leave Nick and never return. It'll hurt too much. As I took my seat, I cried and whispered, "I love you, Nick."