- Text Size +
**RATED R**


A Month & 8 Days Later . . .
April 18, 2007
Late Night . . .
Yesterday was Izzy's 17th birthday. What I heard, from Brian, was that Ally was in town with Izzy and Daniel. Brian warned me not to visit her or else things will get worse. I wanted to be with her, even though I was still with Isabelle. Throughout the months, she has become a snobby bitch like Willa. She would only act nice and gentle near me. Trying to trick me. Ha! She has to be kidding. I'm not falling for that again. I was at my house. Tomorrow, Isabelle and I are "suppose" to get married. I was in my room watching TV when the doorbell rang. "Who could be at my door at this hour?" I thought. When I opened the door, my question was answered.

"A-Ally? W-What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked.
"N-Nick, I . . . I know you're getting married tomorrow, but could we just make-love one more time? I promise I'll leave you alone for the rest of your life. Just please, Nick, once more," she asked, with pleading eyes.
Without hesitation, I pulled her in for a kiss. We began to make out, kissing each other passionately, like we've never seen each other in years, which instead was months. I carried her to our old bedroom and laid her down on the bed, still kissing her. I began to kiss her neck, grabbing the hem of her shirt. She put her hands up to remove the shirt. As soon as it was on the floor, I began to take off her bra. After that, I began to kiss and lick her hard nipples. "Oh Nicky," she moaned, "Oh God, baby." Soon after that, I removed her pants and panties. I smiled devilishly, since I noticed she was wet. I let my tongue enter her. She moaned. I smiled again. This time, I let my tongue swirl around her insides.
I heard her moan loudly. I felt her tense up. "Nicky . . . N-Nicky, I'm close, baby," she said. She moaned loudly as she came into my mouth. I made my way up to her and we began to make-out again, using our tongues this time.
She put her arms around my neck and laid me down. She began to kiss my neck and made her way down. She licked my chest, which made me harder. She went lower, and she grabbed me. She looked up at me. Her eyes were mixed with the expressions of lust and love. I then felt her beginning to suck me. I groaned. My heart also had the mixture of lust and love. Soon after, I also came inside her mouth. We kissed one another again and I laid her on the bed, once more.
As I entered her, she cried of pleasure. She put her legs around my waist. I thrusted in and out of her. With every thrust, she moaned louder. Her back arched, and she screamed when she came. "NICKOLAS! Oh God, Nicky! Nicky, I love you, baby . . . I LOVE YOU!" she screamed. When I came, I kissed her hard and moaned in her lips. "God, Ally," I moaned, nearly screaming, "God, baby, I love you so much." I rested myself on top of her for a while. I looked into her deep brown eyes, while she looked into my blue ones. I saw that she was about to start crying, but I kissed her passionately trying to avoid that. I got out of her, rested on the other side, pulled her close to me, and kissed her forehead. Finally, we drifted to sleep.