- Text Size +
She opened her eyes and smiled, "You're the only one who could make me weak, Nickolas. This is proof."
I smiled back at her, "You make me weak, too . . . And without you, I don't know what I'll do."
"God dammit, Carter. Stop being romantic and just kiss me!" she said, pulling me in for a kiss.
Again, the kiss was magical. When we pulled back, I looked into her brown eyes.
"Promise me you'll never leave me again?"
She smiled, "Not even if my life depended on it."

4 Months Later . . .
August 5, 2007
9pm
This very day, one year ago, began a magical year. Last year today brought Ally and I together . . . And today, August 5, 2007, is Ally's 17th birthday. I had planned many things for her and they went the way they were suppose to. Ally had a party with friends and fam at Mom's house. Also Aaron apologized for what he did to her. I could tell this day was going great for her, and only I could make it better.

We were coming home to my house. We just had dinner, and we were having bunches of fun. Ok, I know that sounded gay, but hey! That's the only way to describe it. LoL I decided to take Ally to the beach since we both loved it, and I know it would be a perfect ending for her birthday. We were sitting on the beach, watching the tide coming in. She was sitting in front and leaning on me and I, behind her

"Hey, Nicky, the tide's getting me wet," she said like a little kid.
I laughed.
"What?" She looked at me, confused. Then, she realized why I was laughing. She gasped and hit my arm playfully, "You perverted child!"
"You still love me, though," I told her, telling the truth.
"I don't know how Jane put up with you."
"She never knew," I told her, kissing her neck.
She smiled and looked at me, "What if I told her?"
"She'll kill me."
She laughed, "Oh, Nickolas. You're so funny, cute, hott, and sexy."
I blushed.
"Ooh, you're blushing."
"Am not."
"Are too."
"Am not."
"Are too, infinity."
I sighed, "But, what about you?"
"I'm your weakness," she said, sticking her tongue out.
"Ally?" Ok, now time for the moment of truth . . .
"Mmm?" she said, leaning on me.
"Look at me, baby. I gotta ask you something."
"Uh-oh," she said, looking at me.
"What?"
"Nothing, I just say that when I'm nervous about what someone's gonna say."
"Oh, don't be scared, babygirl. It's nothing bad."
"Oh ok," she said, "So, what's on your mind?"
I thought on how to ask her. "Close your eyes. I have a gift for you."
"Ok," she said and closed her eyes.
"No peeking."
"I promise."
I waved my hand around her face to make sure. She didn't move. I got the box out of my pocket. I opened the box.
"Baby," I said, as she opened her eyes, "Will you marry me?"
She stood there, staring at the ring. "I am so dreaming."
"You are so not," I said speaking her language. Yeah, she has her own way of talking. Did ya noticed she said like the words 'major' and 'mega'? "Dammit, Ally, say something," I said, nervous at what she's gonna say.
She looked at me. Unexpectedly, she threw herself on top of me and began kissing me.
"Yes . . . Yes, baby, yes . . .," she said, in between kisses.
After she stopped, I put the small diamond ring on her finger. Not tiny, just small.
"God, you're such a freak," I laughed at the house.
"Look who's talking, ocean-video-gamer," she said as she crossed her arms on her chest. "You even have tattoos about the ocean."
"You know, I was just kidding right?" I said, hoping she wasn't mad.
"Of course . . . Or else I wouldn't have accepted into marrying you," she smiled, walking up the stairs towards our "future" bedroom.
I rolled my eyes, and walking towards her, I said, "Women."
"Men," she replied.
I found her laying on the bed with her clothes on. "Baby, aren't you gonna change into your PJs?" I asked her.
"But, I was hoping you would," she said, looking at me innocently.
I smiled, "My pleasure."
When I got on top of her, she said smiling, "And mine, too."

As you probably know the rest of the night was a different situation . . . When we were finish, I thought, "This is a perfect beginning."