- Text Size +
**RATED PG-13**


That Night . . .
Nick helped me with my homework. He was nearly telling me the answers to everything. Why? He wants to play my Playstation. We played Tony Hawk and Crash Team Racing, the only two games I have that are multi-player. My Dad came and I introduced him to Nick again. My Dad told me that lecture speech of "Don't Be In Bed With Another Guy." I told him, like always, "I know." When my Mom came she, basically told me the same thing.

At around 11:30, before we went to bed, I told Nick that we were going to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving. I warned him about my girl-cousin because I had a major feeling he would have a crush on her. He told me, "You can trust me. I promise I won't do anything." I looked at him suspiciously, but nodded. Nick kissed me goodnight and went over to the sofa-bed on the other side of my room. With my eyes closed, I thought, "Even if you try, I will be able to my revenge. My boy-cousin's coming also . . . And I've had a crush on him since I was 11."

November 23, 2006
That Morning . . .
I woke up at like 9:30am and I found Nick sleeping next to me. I smiled and kissed his lips lightly, trying not to wake him up. I got up and organized my stuff to bring to the bathroom. Ya no . . . towel, clean underwear, etc. I was in the shower relaxed. And I felt big, soft hands on my waist and soft lips on my neck. I knew it was Nick, so I just leaned back at him and looked at him. We stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds and our lips touched once again. We made a little make-out session while the water ran through our bodies. I thought Nick wanted to have sex again, but no. He was just kissing me; nothing else. That kinda shocked me until I heard the door open . . .

"Alyson," I heard my Mom say.
"Oh shit," I thought. "Yes?" I asked.
"Where is Nick?" she asked me. I knew she wanted to know if he was in the shower with me.
"He's in the store, why?" I lied.
"Just asking," my Mom replied, leaving the bathroom.
"That was close," Nick whispered.
I nodded, "I think we should get out now."
"Not until I get a kiss," Nick challenged. Cupping my face in his hands, he kissed me passionately. "I love you."
I smiled, "Yo te amo, también."
"I love you, too," Nick translated, smiling.
I nodded.

We got out of the shower and I made breakfast. Me and Nick ate in the living room, watching Macys* Thanksgiving Day Parade.

"I remember," Nick began, "watching you. You had teary eyes, the first day I met you."
I smiled, also remembering that day, "I was like that because it was also the first day I met YOU. After I hugged you and all, I was crying of happiness. Nick, when I first approach you, my mind was blank and my heart was beating like it had never had beaten before. Nick, the love I have for you . . . everything I do, to me seems as if it's not enough . . . words can never explain my love for you. I loved you this way for nearly a decade."
Once again, I was confessing my love to Nick. There was silence, until he said, "I just realized . . . I love you the same way," and he kissed me passionately, showing love, care, and emotion.