- Text Size +
November 26, 2006
10:30am
Nick and I went home as soon as we were done. Now, we were at the doctor's. Nick wanted to come inside with me, but I told him to stay outside. The doctor was approaching me. I didn't know the doctor knew something I didn't . . .

"Well, there is nothing wrong with you. You are healthly as can be. Oh, and your baby, too," the doctor said.
"Say what?!" I nearly screamed. This is so not happening . . .
"You didn't know you were pregnant? About 3 months to be exact."
"Oh, um, uh, yes. Uh, I knew. I just thought you said babies, hehe," I covered up. "Oh shit, I'm pregnant. How the hell am I gonna tell Nick?" I thought.
I exited the doctor's office and tried not to make seem something was wrong.
"How'd it go?" Nick asked.
"Huh? Oh, the doctor says, I'm, uh, I'm fine," I said, forcing a smile.
"Ok," he noticed I was acting a little strange. "Baby?"
"Hmm?" I looked at him quickly, as we were walking to the car.
"Is there something wrong?"
"Wrong? N-No, of course not," I said. I couldn't lie to the man of my dreams. It was so hard trying to look straight into those blue eyes and lying.
"Well, if something's wrong, tell me ok? I'm worried about you and I love you," he said, cupping my face in his big strong hands and kissing me.
I just nodded.

In the car, the ride home was completely silent. Not even the radio was on. I thought about what I usually thought about when I was bored . . . "Is this reality? Am I living in reality? Is a person growing inside of me at this very moment?" I could tell Nick knew something was wrong. But, how could I tell him that a baby is growing inside of me? And the sad thing was that I had like 2 months to tell him cause the stomach begins to grow when you're 5 months. "Oh God, help me," I thought.