- Text Size +
12:30pm
"Nicky, I'm hungry. Let's go to a diner," I told Nick with a massive hunger killing me.
"You love diners, don't you?" Nick asked, smiling. Ah, it was good to see him smile again.
I just nodded as we entered "The Capital" diner; my favorite diner located near my house. I've gone to it ever since I was small.
"So, what do you want?"
"Uh, I'll have waffles, bacon, eggs, uh, and bread with butter and jelly," I said closing the order booklet.
"Babe, don't you think that's a bit too much? Are you sure you'll eat all of that?" Nick asked.
I thought of a quick cover up, "Of course! I eat this all the time!" Ugh! Again, I'm lying to him!
"Ok," Nick said, convinced. He ordered our food.
"Ugh, how long does it take?" I said eagerly, a few minutes later. I was nearly dying.
"Baby, are that hungry?"
"Yes!" I said impatiently.
"Then, lemme make you feel a little better," he whispered. He leaned in forward and kissed me. Again, those sweet, tender lips on mine . . . right where they belong.
"Excuse me, your food is here," the waitress interrupted.
"Oh, um, sorry," I said innocently.
Nick looked at me, "You're so cute when you get like that."
"And you're so sexy in the bed," I whispered, smiling sexily.
"Is that the only place you find me sexy?" Nick pouted.
I shooked my head, "Nope, and you know it."
"Just checking."
I stook my tongue out at him. He did the same.

After we were done, I told Nick if he could take me to Izzy's house. When we got there, Izzy told me it was just her and Dan in the house.

"Sorry, if we interrupted anything," I told Izzy in her room.
"Na, it's ok. We weren't doing much . . .," she said and winked at me. Nick and Dan were playing with
Izzy's Playstation 2. Boys and their video games.
"You didn't . . .," I told her, getting excited.
"Nope . . ., we did," she said, smiling. "It was the best thing I ever felt."
I smiled. I was so happy for her.
"So, what did you come here?" she asked, still smiling.
Then, I remembered the reason why I came and my smile faded. "I-I'm, I'm, uh . . .," I went to the door and closed it. "You promise not to tell no one? Like you just told me about your experience with Daniel?"
She nodded.
I sighed, "I-I'm pregnant." I closed my eyes, not wanting to see her face.
I heard her gasp. "Are you serious?" she asked with seriousness in her voice.
I nodded with tears falling down my face. "I-I don't know what to do. How could me and Nick have baby? I mean we did use the . . .," I paused, when I just remembered.
"You used what?" Izzy asked.
"We didn't use the condom. We forgot about it," I whispered.
"How could you forget about it, Ally? It's one of the most important things to have while doing it," Izzy told me.
"I don't know," I told her, "I guess we were both too concentrated on pleasing each other and we probably were blinded by our love."
"Whatever," Izzy told me, "but you still have to tell him."
"But, when?"