- Text Size +
Chapter 20
Callie tugged at the ropes that had been tied at her wrists and her ankles for the hundredth time in what seem like days. She was exhausted. She looked over at the two bone heads that were supposed to be watching to make sure she didn’t escape.
“I’m hungry”.
The fat bald one looked over at her “ So”.
“So can I have something to eat and some water to drink at least”? She asked.
The other one a skinny guy with red hair and glasses looked over at the bald one. “You think we should”.
“No this could be some kind of a trap for us” he answered.
Callie rolled her eyes and tried her best to ignore her rumbling stomach.
“Great” she thought “This has got to be the worst day of my life”.
She thought back to when she had met him. He had been so nice and when he had said someplace private he wasn’t kidding. In the car he was normal. They had talked about the show that night and she had mentioned that AJ had tried to talk to her again. Once they had arrived at some ware house she had thought that was odd but soon after had figured out what a mistake she had made.
“Why does this stuff always happen to me” she wondered to herself. “This is just my luck”.
Callie looked over at the guys again and saw that they had fallen asleep.
“There has got to be away to get out of these and out of here” She thought to herself. “Got to keep trying”.
She kept at it trying to loosen the knot some on her wrists but to no avail. It had been tied pretty tight.
“Damn it” she muttered.
She finally decided to give up and yawned.
“Ill gets some sleep”.
She yawned again and closed her eyes hoping that someone would come rescue her.

“Ok we are here” De told Nick and AJ.
They had gotten a cab to Fifth Street and now were standing on the corner behind the warehouse so Andrew wouldn’t see them. At least not yet.
“Ok so what’s the plan” Nick asked her.
“This is what I came up with on the way here” De started. “I’m going to go in and meet him and talk to him so that he is distracted”.
“What do you want us to do” AJ asked her.
“I want you to go in and find her and bring her out here where she will be safe” She instructed him.
“What about me” Nick whined. “I want to help”.
“Nick I want you to first stay out here and use your cell phone to call Kevin and all the others to let them know what’s going on”. De explained. “Than after you do that I want you to come and find out where I am and stay out of sight so in the case that I get into trouble I want you to call for help”.
“Ok got it” Nick assured her with a thumbs up.
“I sure as hell hope so Nick” “It’s crucial you don’t blow this plan”.
Nick gave her a hurt look. “Hey”.
“Now that we have a plan let’s split up and do this”. De said.

De walked in and surveyed the building. It was a two story building with only three rooms that were on the first floor. She walked into the first room. It was small with a couple of boxes on the floor along with some pipes. But it was empty. She than walked into the second room which was connected to the first. It was a bigger room with a desk and small papers scattered about. Andrew was sitting at the desk with his feet propped up and hands tied behind his head.
“I see you finally showed up”.
“Yes I did now what is it that you want” she demanded.
“What I want is some money from you”. He stated.
“Money what the hell for”. De asked harshly.
“Well I figured that first off if you want your friend back safely that there should be a fee”. He told her matter of factly. “ And secondly since I just got out of jail a couple months ago I am broke and I figured since you were the one to put me there you should contribute”.
“ I don’t owe you a damn thing”. “ You deserved to go to jail after the horrible things that you did to me”. She told him.
“ You want that dancer friend of yours back right” he asked.
“ Fine how much will this fee be”? She asked.
“ One million dollars” he answered.
“ Are your crazy”? “ Wait a second that was a really stupid question of course you are but anyway I don’t have that kind of money”.
“ Get your backstretch Boyfriends to help you” he sneered.
“ I am not involving them” She said. “ This is between you and me”.
De whipped out her cell phone right as Andrew stood up and pulled a gun out of his pocket.

AJ went around the building to see if there was anywhere else that he could get inside from beside the door De did so he wouldn’t bee seen. He didn’t see any door that he could use but he did find a window on the second floor that was partially opened.
“ Now how can I get up there” He wondered aloud.
He walked around again and spotted a ladder leaning against the side of the building next door.
“ Ill just gank this” he thought.
He moved it over to the window and slowly sure not to make any noise as he stepped one at a time. He finally reached the window and peered inside. He didn’t see anyone so he opened the window farther up and as quietly as he could made his way in.
“ I’m in” he thought happily. “ Now to go find Callie.
AJ slowly opened the door and looked out into he hallway. There were two other doors up on that floor. One on the left and one on the right. AJ decided to check the one out on the left first. It was a bedroom with one bed and a small wooden chair in the corner.
“ Well that’s not it” he thought.
He than went over to the door on the right and saw that it was slightly opened. He peeked in to see Callie asleep tied in a chair. AJ sighed with relive and smiled a little at how peaceful she looked. He gently opened it a little more without any noise to see if there was anyone else in there. He than noticed to guys asleep with their heads on the table.
“ Now what should I do he thought. He looked at the guys again. “ I think I can get her free without waking them up”.
There was the small possibility that they could wake up but that was just a possibility that he was just going to have to take. Besides he could take them. He slowly crept into the room and made his way over to Callie. He shook her and she slowly opened her eyes and than they went wide.
“ AJ” she whispered.
“ Yeah its me”. He whispered back.“ I am going to untie you ok”.
She nodded as he went to work.
After ten minutes he finally got her wrists undone. He kneeled down and preceded to get the rope off her ankles.
“ What in the hell are you doing” A voice said startling AJ.
He turned over his shoulder to see the fat one was up. AJ stood up and faced him.
“ I’m setting her free” He answered.
“ Like hell you will” the guy replied. He attempted to take a swing at AJ but missed and AJ kicked him to the ground.
The red head had woken up and punched AJ in the stomach but he recoiled by punching the skinny guy in the jaw knocking him clear to the wall. After AJ made sure that both guys were down he went back to Callie and finished untying her.
“ Thanks”. she whispered.
AJ smiled and picked her up over his shoulder and back out into the hallway into the room and down the ladder to safety.

Nick gasped when he saw the black revolver pointed at De’s head. He called Kevin on the cell phone and explained what was going on and had afterwards snuck inside and found De and Andrew just as he had pulled out the gun. Nick than ducked to the side of the door.
“ I have to get her help” He thought.
Nick whipped out his cell phone and than struggled to remember the number.
“ 915 no that’s not it” he thought .
He racked his brain and it finally hit him. He as quietly as he had come in had gone outside and called 911. He than slipped back inside and watched from the door.
“ Put that phone down” Andrew demanded.
“ I thought you wanted you money” De asked him.
“ I do” he replied angrily.
“ Well I was calling the bank” De told him.
Nick decided now would be a good time to step in. He couldn’t bear the thought of that gun be pointed at his love’s head.
“ Freeze slime ball” Nick shouted walking into the room.
“ Well If it isn’t your little backstretch boyfriend” Andrew taunted.
“ Nick what the hell are you doing”? she hissed.
“ Saving you” He answered back.
Nick than flew at Andrew knocking the gun out of his hand. All three struggled to get it but Andrew got it first.
“ Its my lucky day” Andrew said happily. “I get to kill you both now”.
Just than a swat team of police officers ran in.
“ Drop your gun” the police yelled.