- Text Size +
Chapter 3
The group all arrived at the restaurant a little while later. It was a very casual looking place. They were all shown to there table. Callie was behind everyone so when it was her turn to find a seat the only open one was next to AJ. Not that she really minded that.
“ Come sit here” AJ urged her.
Callie was a shy girl especially when it came to guys so she reluctantly took a seat. She felt really nervous and awkward.
“ SO Callie tell me about yourself” he asked.
“ What do you want to know” She asked.
AJ smiled and Callie felt herself start to relax. “ Well where you from”.
“ I was born and am currently living in Tampa” She answered.
“ That’s cool I originally live West Palm beach” AJ told her.
“ So you looking forward to the tour” Kevin asked her.
“ Yeah I am really excited” Callie replied.
“ You are a really good dancer” Tara commented.
“ Thanks I am really glad to have the chance to tour with my favorite band” She said.
The all took turns asking her questions during lunch and Callie really got the chance to know the other dancers and the boys. She found herself more intrigued by AJ. After lunch she came home to find her mother sitting in her living room.
“ how did you get in”? she asked.
“ I have your spare key remember” Her mother said.
Callie didn’t really get along with her mother. She thought that she should go to collage and just dance as a hobby. “ What are you doing here”.
“ I heard that you are going on tour with that ridiculous boy band that your into” she started.
“ They are not ridiculous mom and I know where this little conversation of yours is going so please just spare me” Callie replied.
“ I know that you love to dance but what about collage” she asked.
“ I’m quitting collage for now” Callie said.
“ What about your future”? “ Don’t you care”?
“ Yes mother I do care but its my life so please stay out of it and let me make my own decisions” Callie said frustrated.
“ I see how you make your own decisions and quitting collage wasn’t a responsible one” Her mother argued.
“ Mother quit IM going to go on tour and dance something that I love to do and later on I will go to collage now you can be supportive of this decision or you can go bitch else where its your pick” Callie said.
Her mother got up from the couch. “ Fine its your life” She said. She walked to the door and before walking out she turned to Callie. “ I just hope that you understand the mistake your making”.
Callie rolled her eyes as she watched her mother leave and set out for her bedroom.

The night before the tour Callie struggled to pack. Her room had been turned upside down.
“ Oh definitely take this top” De told her taking a blue top off the hanger from inside her closet.
De and Tara in the last couple of weeks had become good friends. They had made her feel more t home with the guys and they were her roomies while on the tour. Now they were helping her pack telling her which things to bring on a tour.
Callie caught the top that De had thrown and folded it than placed it into her open suitcase on the bed.
“ I want to borrow that sometime” De said.
Caliie laughed. “ Ok”
“ The most important thing a girl can bring besides her toiletries is clothes cause you need them for every occasion” Tara told her.
Tara was helping her by looking on her dresser and handing her things like her hair dryer and straighter.
“ ok” Callie shrugged. “ You know what your talking about”.
“ Thanks for all your help guys” Callie told them both. “ If it weren’t for you I never would have learned these dance steps in a couple of weeks and I would have felt totally out of place on tour”.
Tara smiled. “ No problem were all friends and before you know it you and AJ will be an item”.
Callie laughed. “ Oh yeah sure”.
“ We are going to have a blast hanging out when we aren’t working” De said.
“ What kinds of stuff do you all do for fun on the tour” Callie asked.
“ We sight see, go shopping, and at night we go clubbing with the guys” De replied.
“ Yeah and when we go clubbing you should see Nick and De on the dance floor” Tara teased.
“ We dance” De told her nonchalantly.
“ Yeah but when you fast dance you two don’t realize how all over each other you are” Tara pointed out “ And when you slow dance there is like no air”.
“ we do not” De protested.
“ Do too” Tara argued.
Callie laughed at the two bickering and went back to packing.
“ You should see yourself with Kevin you like drool when he enters a room”.
“ No I don’t” Tara countered.
“ Yes you do you get puppy eyes why don’t you just tell him” De pointed out.
Tara started to blush and threw one of Callie’s pillows at her.
“ You so didn’t just do that” De said before walking over to Callie’s bed and grabbing the other pillow and throwing it at Tara.
“ Guys stop you are being childish” Callie said annoyed. A few seconds later two pillows came flying at her.
“ Oh now you have done it”. She grabbed the pillow she had made in home economics in middle school off her floor and the three had a big pillow fight. After awhile the three exhaustedly laid back on Callie’s bed.
“ I’m hungry” De said.
“ Me too lets order a pizza” Tara suggested.
“ Ok I will call” Callie said.
“ Yeah and after we call for pizza I’M going to call Nick and tell him that you like him” Tara taunted.
De jumped up. “ You will do no such thing or you must die”.
Tara got up and De chased her into the living room.
Callie shook her head at the two than called “ what do you want on your pizza”.