- Text Size +
Chapter 31
Tara sat in her hotel bedroom suite and watched some scary movie that she had decided to rent. Scary movies were the only movies that didn’t make her cry and think of Kevin. Even comedy made her think of him. She had chosen Halloween and wasn’t really watching it. She didn’t understand what has been going on.
“What’s the point” she said aloud shutting off the movie and the TV.
She pressed the rewind button and got up off the bed. She walked over to the window and looked out at the busy streets of London. She had only been there a day and she was bored and wondered if she had made the right decision in coming. As she was looking out she noticed a couple of streets that had shops.
“Maybe ill go shopping” she thought.
She loved shopping so maybe it could help get her mind off Kevin for awhile. She grabbed her purse off the night stand and walked out of the room. She made her way into the elevator and into the lobby. She than walked out and caught a cab.
“Where to young lady” The Englishman asked giving her a toothy grin.
“Just drop me off a couple of blocks from here where the shops are” Tara told him.
He nodded and took her a few blocks to a bunch of shops. Tara got out of the cab and paid him before making her way down the long street. Her first shop that she walked into was full of weird looking clothes. The store was crowded so she assumed it was a popular clothing store. She found a few cute tops and tried them on in the dressing room. They fit so she decided to get them. After she paid she went next door to another clothing store.
A few hours later Tara was hungry so she decided to stop at a little café looking place. It looked elegant inside and after paying for a latte and a sandwich she took her stuff outside and sat under a table with an umbrella. It was such a beautiful warm day. It was peaceful and for the first time in a few days Tara felt calm.
“May I join you” an English accented blonde handsome young man asked her.
She gave him a weird look and he laughed.
“I wanted to sit outside since it’s such a delightful day but all the tables as you can see are all full and you look lonely by yourself and I thought that you could use the company”.
Tara looked at him again and couldn’t help but notice that he looked oddly familiar. She thought he was gorgeous.
“Sure” she mumbled.
He sat down and set his stuff on the table. Tara for the first time looked around and indeed he was right. They were all full. Tara had been so busy enjoying the nice day she hadn’t noticed.
“So what’s a girl like you doing here by yourself” the guy asked taking a bite of his sandwich.
“I am on vacation” She answered taking a bite of her own.
“I can tell by your American accent” He commented. “You come with friends”?
“No alone” she replied.
He gave her a weird look. “Why would you vacation alone”? “I would think that would be boring and lonely”.
“Yeah well I just needed to get away” she shrugged hoping that he would get the hint that she really didn’t want to talk about it.
“You know here I am butting into your life and I don’t even know your name” he said with a smile.
“It’s Tara” she explained.
“Mine is Will” he said.
Suddenly it clicked. “I know who you are”.

Callie had just finished her makeup when she heard someone knocking at the door. She had chosen a blue dressy top and a jean skirt with a pair of dressy sandals. Her brown hair was half way pulled up.
“I am coming” she called.
She opened the door and was greeted with a passionate kiss and a single red rose.
“Hey babe”. She said once they had broken apart.
“Hey to you too how did you like my hello kiss” he asked with a grin.
“Um it needs work” she told him.
“Oh ok than” AJ said leaning in and giving her a more passionate kiss.
“How was that”?
“Better” she answered.
“Good I thought so” AJ told her smoothly. “You look beautiful”.
“Thanks you don’t look so bad yourself” she told him referring too the dress shirt and Khakis.
“I tried”. “I wanted to take you to a special restaurant since it is our first date back at home”.
“Awe that’s so sweet” she gushed.
AJ held out his hand. “Shall we”.
Callie giggled. “We shall”.
Callie got into his car and he took her to this fancy French restaurant. Since it was fancy it wasn’t that busy especially because it wasn’t dinner time.
“This place is so pretty” Callie commented.
“Yeah it is and their food is great” AJ agreed.
The waiter came and took their order. After they left AJ took her hand and squeezed.
“I am so glad that we finally get some time alone”.
“Me too it’s been so hectic with Kevin and the Tara thing” She said,
“Yes it has but I don’t want to sound like an ass but I don’t want to talk about them on our date”. AJ said.
“You read my mind” she told him.
It was quiet for a few minutes and by the expression on AJ’S face Callie could tell that there was something on his mind.
“You ok”? She asked him concerned.
“Yeah why”? He asked.
“You look so deep in concentration and from the look on your face something is definitely on your mind”.
“Your right there is something on my mind” he admitted.
“Well you can tell me what it is”.
“I am just nervous about bringing this up” he told her biting his lip.
Callie looked into his deep brown eyes. He had left his sunglasses in the car because they were at a classy restaurant and he didn’t want to look stupid.
“Ok here goes” he began. “I love you with all my heart”.
“Awe AJ I love you too” she smiled.
“ And I know this may come off as a little soon considering it hasn’t been that long since we have known each other and even shorter time that we have been a couple”. “What I am asking is will you move in with me”?
Callie to say the least was shocked and a little scared but after a few minutes and looking at AJ and all the love he had for her by the look in his eyes she grinned.
“Yes I would love too”.

“Wow it sure is crowded” De commented as she looked around. Orlando had taken her to Wet and Wild.
“Yeah it is I am really sorry about that” he apologized. “I thought that since it’s a week day that it would be less crowded”.
“Don’t apologize we will have a great time anyway” she told him.
Orlando and De after he had given the person at the ticket booth the tickets were off to find a good spot in the shade by the wave pool. Lucky enough for them there was a big shaded area that had exactly two seats.
“Looks like our lucky day” he said.
“Of course” she laughed.
De laid her bag on one of the chairs and took off her mint green tank top and short butt blue jean shorts. Even though she had her back to Orlando she could still feel his eyes on her. Her sparkly neon green bikini showed off her well in need of a tan pale skin. She turned around and thought that she was going to die at the sight of Orlando in his bathing suit.
“Could you put that sun tan stuff on my back” he asked.
“Sure only if you do me next”.
Orlando looked at her skeptically. “Here”.
De smacked him in the shoulder. “Pervert”.
Orlando grinned. “What did I say”?
“Just shut up and turn around” she ordered.
She squirted the stuff on her hand and began rubbing his back. He moaned in pleasure and even when she was done she saw he was still.
“My turn” she yelled in his ear to get his attention back to reality.
“Oh sorry” he grinned again.
“That damn smile” she though as she turned around and let him does her.
They spent most of the day splashing each other in the wave pool, going down water slides and working on their tans as they talked. By the time the sun was starting to set De was sitting in his lounge seat with her head against his chest. It had been quiet for awhile and finally Orlando spoke.
“I had a lot of fun with you today”.
“Me too” she murmured.
“Can I ask you something” he asked.
“Sure go ahead” she told him.
“Will you go out with me and be my girlfriend”?
De lifted her head up from her position on his chest to look at his face. “I thought you would never ask”.
And with that being said he lowered his mouth to hers.