- Text Size +
Chapter 8
Tara smiled and whistled at Matt’s red camero that was parked right outside the club once they had gotten outside.
“Nice car” She commented.
“Thanks I just got it a couple weeks ago,” He told her.
He walked over to the passenger side and opened it for her. Once she was in, he closed it and went around to the driver’s side.
“Wow besides being incredibly cute and nice he is also quite a gentleman,” she commented to herself. “And De thinks that he is going to hurt me because if a bad feeling she has” She shook her head. “The things that girl comes up with”.
Matt started up the engine and rolled down the windows. As he began to drive, he had one hand on the wheel and the other hand slipped and touched Tara’s thigh. Tara felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine.
“So where are we going?” Tara asked.
“A nice quiet romantic place where we can get to know each other a little better” He replied with a grin.
“Sounds nice” Tara commented.
“Oh it will be I can guarantee you that,” He told her.
Something about the way, he said that made Tara feel a little nervous. “How Far is it from the club”.
“Not that far” He replied.
Tara looked out and smiled. She had felt so alone and jealous when she had seen Kevin dancing and kissing that girl. As stupid as that sounded she could not help that he likes Kevin that much. Unfortunately, Kevin saw her as nothing more as a friend that he was just being acquainted too.
“Well here we are” Matt announced breaking Tara out of her thoughts. She looked out the window and saw a big building.
She got out of the car and walked over to Matt. “Where is this place”?
Matt grinned and grabbed her hand. “It’s my apartment building” he replied proudly.
“Your apartment building” Tara repeated confused.
“Yeah when I told you I wanted to take you someplace quiet I meant my place,” He told her.
“But isn’t it a little soon to go and be alone in your apartment” She asked him feeling somewhat nervous.
Matt shook his head. “No I don’t think so”. He turned to her. “Are you having doubts”?
Tara gave him a look. “Well sort of”.
“Look we are adults quit being such a baby”. He answered annoyed.
“He is right,” Tara thought herself. She felt like such the kid that her parents made her out to be that she always hated being treated like. She hoped that he did not think she was too immature.
“IM sorry your right lets go” Tara said.
Matt smiled. “Good glad you didn’t make you take you home”.
Matt took her hand and led her inside the building to the third floor. He searched for his key in his pant pocket and once he found them, he unlocked he door. Tara took a few steps inside and was amaze at the way it was decorated. It was not like the collage guy decorating of dirty socks on the couches and pictures of girls wearing nothing on the walls for them to drool all over. His was actually decorated like a sophisticated man with a maroon couch and a coffee table of magazines neatly stacked of stocks and golf.
“Wow I love what you have done to this place” Tara commented going farther into the living room. She did not notice Matt lock the door and put a do not disturb sign outside. He smirked and made his way over to Tara.

“Where is she” De asked herself with frustration as she paced the living room back at the hotel.
Callie looked up from the TV where she was watching a rerun of one of her favorite shows. “I’M sure that she is fine” Callie assured her. “She probably lost track of the time”.
“I’TS two in the fucking morning” De replied angrily. “We have to be up at eight so that we can go to our last rehearsal before the first concert tonight”. “Plus I’m worried about her”.
“Have you tried calling her?” Callie suggested trying to be of some help.
“Yes I have tried calling the number a thousand times since we left the club at midnight” De replied. “All I get is her voicemail”.
“Maybe you should call the cops,” Callie said.
“You know that’s not a bad idea but we don’t know where to look” She said sadly.
“ I guess All we can do than is wait and see if she shows up and keep trying her cell”, Callie replied.
Soon two turned to three and three turned to four. Finally, De jumped off the sofa. “I’m calling the police”.
Suddenly the door opened slowly. Both girls turned and gasped at what they saw. Tara had a big bruise on her face, her hair was a mess, tears were running down her cheeks along with all the make up she had on. Her clothes were torn and she was limping.
The color drained from both De and Callie’s face. They ran over to her.
“ What the hell happened” Callie cried.
Tara’s lip started to tremble and the tears started coming in rain showers.
“I …I wassss Raped” She whispered.