- Text Size +
"Aw, come on Brian! I want to play Final Fantasy VIII. Can't you watch this shit some other time?" Nick whined.

Kevin, Brian and Nick had been in Kentucky for a day, and already Nick was bored out of his mind.

"I swear Nick, your constant whining is driving me nuts, and no I can't watch it some other time. I'm not doing this just to be mean. Just chill for one more hour then it will be done, ok?" Brian responded.

"Chill? How am I supposed to chill, I’ve been tediously moping around for the passed couple of days with nothing to do, and you want me to chill?!? I was about to go home instead of going with you two to come here, but nooooo. 'Oh come with us Nick, it'll be fun. You'll have a great time.' Fun time my ass!" he continued on sardonically.

"Damn are you still going on with your stupid tirade? Will you SHUT UP!?!" Kevin yelled as he came in from the next room.

"Fine, I’ll be quiet but I’ll be quiet somewhere else."

"What are you talking about now?" Brian said tiredly.

"Look, I do love the whole rustic thing that you've got going on here, but it's not for me, at least not at the present time. I feel slow, tired, and inactive and you know how I hate that." he said while trying to block the TV. that Brian was watching.

Brian sighed.

"Yes we know. Now could you please move out of the way, I’m watching TV?" Kevin said, hardly listening to what Nick was saying.

Nick exhaled loudly as he walked towards the kitchen.

"Hey would you mind getting me something to drink?" Brian asked.

"Sure, why not? I'm just a humble servant, I’ll do anything right?" Nick muttered to himself as he entered the kitchen. He poured Brian a tall glass of kool-aid (AN: the drink of champions! lol) that he made the night before.

"This is the sweetest glass of juice I’ve ever tasted. What did you do, dump all the sugar in the neighborhood into this glass?" Brian said as he spit out the sugary substance.

"Why what ever do you mean? I didn't put any sugar in it." Nick retorted with a fake grin.