- Text Size +
I sat in my hotel room that night with the lights out just thinking. When I was upset as a child, I used to like to be alone. Growing up in a house occupied by seven people, it was very hard to be alone let alone finding a quiet spot. I used to go into the bathroom, lock the door, sit on the floor and cry, occasionally stopping long enough to sort out my thoughts as to why I was upset in the first place. Now, here I was a grown man of 22, heading to the bathroom and doing the same thing. I locked myself in the bathroom and rocked back and forth trying to sort out what happened earlier that day.

I felt left out, but should I? I mean after all it was my idea to go solo right? I chose to leave them not; the other way around. I tried to make sense of the situation finally deciding that maybe this was something they had planned out for months. Brian was just in a pissy mood. Maybe they all were. I was just jumping to conclusions. Just like always.

I finally decided to leave the bathroom and figure out what to do tonight. I knew that if I stayed in the hotel all I would do is dwell on the guys.The problem is Joe wasn't going to let me leave, not after what's been happening....