- Text Size +
So that brings me to my current predicament. I'm not exactly sure how or why they did it. There are SO many questions that are left unanswered. When I awoke from what I can only assume to be a knock out drug, I was here. It's nothing like I'd pictured it to be you know. When I think of people who have been kidnapped, I think of beatings, rape, torture. None of those things have happened to me. Not yet anyway. I'm actually being held in this huge room complete with a king size bed, tread mill and even a small dorm sized fridge! Pretty crazy I know. All of this is pretty crazy. They went all out to make me feel as comfortable as possible. How nice of them!!!! My first few nights here, I cried like a baby. Whenever they would come down, I would just say "Why?" over and over again. I finally stopped crying when I realized that it wasn't going to change anything. Now I plan on asking them tons of questions. Anything I can to get them to give me info to help me plan an escape. It looks doubtful. But I'm not giving up.

They take turns coming down and baby-sitting me. They even brought me all of my video games from home. They won't let me watch TV just yet. I quote, "They don't think it would be a good idea for me to see what's going on in the outside world."

It's funny actually, that I brought this journal home with me. If I hadn't I would've gone insane by now. It has actually helped me keep my wits about me by retelling what has happened. I have no idea how long I have been here. It feels like weeks but I'm sure it's only been days. I have to remind myself to ask them for a clock.

This room seems to be built specifically for imprisonment. There are no windows at all. Well, actually I take that back, there is one window about 20 feet up. This room is huge. it's built like an A-frame house but only it's one room. I have spent the last few nights just trying to figure out where THEY are in relation to me. Maybe this room is an add on of a bigger house, or maybe I'm in the middle of nowhere. It beats me.

I wonder if anyone realizes I'm even gone? I guess they will soon enough. The one thing that did surprise me about all of this, besides me being kidnapped by two psycho's, is how religious and well thought out there plan must have been. I was so stupid not to see the signs. After I got over asking why? I decided I needed to know what the hell a Mizpah was anyway. He just looked at me and smiled. He asked me if I ever read the Bible. I told him barely and he said he would have to work on that with me. "I must save your souls before you die" Gee what a happy thought! He told me that Mizpah was in the book of Genesis in the Bible.

Genesis. Now I see why he said it's his favorite. I was so stupid not to see the signs...

I look up from my journal writing to see that they have slipped a piece of paper under the door. Curiously I go and see what it is. I pick it up read it and burst out laughing so hard I can't even control myself. That laughter turns into uncontrollable sobs as I sink down to the floor and hold my knees and rock. The paper falls next to me with the headlines face up.

BACKSTREET BOY GOES MISSING

Nick Carter 22, youngest member of the
pop group Backstreet Boys, was abducted
from his home last Wednesday evening.
His bodyguard was found badly beaten and
signs of a struggle where evident. The fellow
members of the blonde haired blue eyed singer's
group are offering a huge reward to anyone who can
help with the where abouts of the singer. The police currently
have no leads......


THE END?