- Text Size +
Just a brief explanation about what exactly Mizpah means. My family and I close all of the letters we write to one another with the word Mizpah. It is a term of affection taken from the bible.

Mizpah~ May God watch over us and keep us safe while we are apart one from the other.

It is also used in context between two brothers who while having difficulties getting along decide to briefly go their seperate ways. What better word describes all of the emotions coming from the Backstreet camp these days.

I'm sure you still have many unanswered questions like who would do this to our poor Nicky and will he get out alive? Well, when I started this story I was going to leave that up to your imaginations. Fortunately, the charachters who have taken on a life of their own, have insisted I do a sequel. :)

Don't worry, I promise it will be posted soon. I hate when writters keep us readers hanging too long. LOL

While you're waiting, hop on over and read my other story The Long Road Home

I wanted to thank Julie, Izzy,Chaos and Amanda for hosting my stories and all of the people who took time to e-mail me with feedback. It was greatly appreciated!

A special thanks to Kat for being a constant source of positive energy while I was writting this dark story. This was my first attempt at fan fiction and I would love it if you would drop me a line and let me know what you thought.

Keep an eye out for the sequel and until we meet again
Mizpah,
Mare