- Text Size +
Chapter 24
2 weeks later
Gina checked herself in the mirror one last time. Today was the first day of collage and she was nervous. High school had been so much easier because she would see the same friends every year but in collage there would be a whole new set of people. Gina had decided on a white-collar blouse and a pair of black dress pants. Her hair was pulled up in a clip. Gina grabbed her purse and backpacks with her schoolbooks and headed out into the kitchen. Chelsea was in the living room finishing up boxing her stuff. Today was the day she moved in with Kevin. Two days earlier Rachel had taken off her bandages and there was hardly a trace that anything happened. The day before Kevin had helped get most of Chelsea's stuff to the house.
" You look cute" Chelsea observed.
" Thanks I hope so cause today is my first day" Gina told her.
" That’s right you and Rachel start today" Chelsea remembered.
Chelsea had started the week before and loved every one of her classes. She didn't have class till the next day so she had the day to get settled.
" Where is Rachel" Gina asked suddenly noticing the blonde girls absence. " She is in her room finishing up that article". " It's due today" Chelsea replied.
" Well IM off tell Rachel I said good luck," Gina said.
" I will have fun" Chelsea responded.
" I'll try" Gina sighed picking up her stuff and walking out the door.

Rachel threw a pen across the room in frustration. She was almost done with the article. All she had left was the last picture to put on the cover of the newspaper and it wasn't fitting right where she wanted it. Rachel quickly glanced at the clock.
" Shit I have to be at school in fifteen minutes" She muttered.
Rachel looked in the mirror to find she was still in her nightclothes. Rachel frantically searched the piles of clothes on her floor for something decent. In ten minutes she had put on a black skirt with a green spaghetti strapped shirt and a cardigan sweater over that. Rachel printed her article and grabbed her backpack. She walked out of her room and started out the door.
" Wait" Chelsea called.
Rachel abruptly turned around. " What is it if I don't leave now IM going to be late".
" Here you look like you could use this" Chelsea said holding out Rachel's Giants coffee cup. " It has your favorite hot chocolate" Chelsea explained. " Thanks Chelsea you’re the best". Rachel smiled.
" You better get going" Chelsea advised.
" Your right" Rachel agreed and took a sip of her hot chocolate. " You know it would have been better if those damn Giants hadn't of lost and gone to the super bowl" Rachel commented on her way out the door. " Damn Giants" Chelsea heard Rachel mutter.

Chelsea laughed as she shut the door. She looked around the apartment to make sure there wasn't anything that she had missed. Chelsea sighed. She really was going to miss the place and especially living with her two best friends. But she was ready for the next phase of her relationship with Kevin and the next phase of her life. The doorbell startled her out of her thoughts. She walked over to the door and opened it to find Kevin with a dozen red roses in his hand.
" Hey Kevin come in," Chelsea said ushering him in.
Kevin smiled and as he was passing her to get in he kissed her cheek.
" So are you all packed" Kevin asked handing over the roses.
" Yes I am all we have to do is put the boxes in my car than we are off to your house" Chelsea replied.
" Our house" Kevin corrected.
Kevin helped Chelsea put the boxes in the trunk of her car. Kevin slammed the trunk closed and Chelsea looked up at the apartment building.
" Well this is it" Chelsea commented.
" Yes it is your not having second thoughts are you" Kevin asked alarmed. " No nothing like that I was just thinking how much IM going to miss living with Gina and Rachel" Chelsea explained. " But IM so ready to move in with you so I say let's go".
Kevin grinned and opened the driver's seat door. " Here you go madam".
" Why thank you" Chelsea mimicked.
After Kevin closed the car door once she was in and made his way back to his car and started it up Chelsea than followed him to her new home.

Gina looked on the schedule that she had just received and was trying to locate her Anatomy class. She had ten minutes till class started and she didn't want to get off on the wrong foot and be late. Finally she spotted the door. Gina walked in to find at least twenty students. It was crowded considering it wasn't a very big room. Gina looked around for a seat and finally came across one. She made her way over to the seat and sat down. Gina opened her backpack and took out a notebook and a pen, which by accident dropped on the floor. The guy next to her picked it up and set it on her desk.
" Hey you're taking this class too".
Gina looked up to see a friendly semi familiar face.
" Yeah I am um thanks for picking up my pen" She replied.
" No problem I remember you from a couple of weeks ago its Gina right" He asked making sure he had it right.
" Yeah your name was Dean I met you when you sat next to me on the bench" Gina recalled.
" Yeah by the way what was up with that boyfriend of yours" Dean asked with curiosity.
" Oh IM so sorry about that he gets really jealous he shouldn't have acted that way" Gina told him apologetically.
" Its ok" Dean assured her.
Gina was going to ask him more about himself but the professor walked in. " Ok class quiet down and take your seats and open your anatomy books to chapter three…"

Rachel sighed in relief as her first class of the day was over. She had some literature class that had turned out to be full of geeks. They all had hit on her the whole class time. Now Rachel was off to her broadcast Journalism class. The last class she had that day. Rachel had arranged her schedule so she only had classes three out of the five days and each day only had two. Rachel wondered how Gina's class was going. Her cell phone ringing interrupted her thoughts.
" Dame it" She cursed fishing out the phone out of her purse. " Hello".
"I really need you tonight" a singing voice sang through the phone. Rachel smiled. " Awe Nick that was sweet".
" I know I try to be but I wanted to call you to say I love you and if you are coming over after work" Nick explained.
" I love you too and I might" " It depends on how tired I am" Rachel replied. " Awe come on over I miss you and I want you so bad" Nick whined.
Rachel laughed. Nick IM over there all the time and I know what you want to do".
" So IM a guy what do you expect" Nick pointed out. " Please" He begged. " Ill make it worth your while you will see there is the bed, the shower and I have hand cuffs".
" Bad Nicky bad" Rachel teased. " Alright I'll be over after my next class you suck because I know you were trying to bribe me and turn me on and as usual you got me turned on" Rachel said with frustration. " Stupid Carter boy".
" I win" Nick replied gleefully.
Rachel finally made it to the door of her class. " I would love to talk more but unfortunately I have class now".
Nick sighed. " Ok I love you and see you later" Nick said sadly.
" Bye I love you too" Rachel answered.
Rachel hung up and put her cell phone back in her purse and got into her backpack and pulled out her paper to turn in.
" Her goes nothing" Rachel thought as she made her way inside.

Chelsea thought she was in heaven as she pulled up to a house that was as big as a mansion. It was beautiful from the outside and Chelsea assumed that it was even better on the interior. Kevin parked his car in one of the four car garages. Kevin got out of his car and walked over to Chelsea's car. Chelsea pulled the window down.
" You need something Kevin"?
" No I just wanted to give you this" Kevin replied.
He handed her a garage door opener. “Your car will be in the garage next to mine" He explained.
" Kevin are you sure I wouldn't mind just parking in the driveway" Chelsea said.
" Nonsense this is your home now get used to it which means anything here is yours so don't be so scared and shy" Kevin told her.
" Ok than if your sure" Chelsea replied taking the garage door opener and pulling in he car.
Chelsea got out and opened the trunk. Kevin came up behind her and scared the shit out of her.
" Lets do that later I want to spend some quality time with you".
Chelsea smiled " What exactly did you have in mind".
" You shall see" Kevin whispered seductively in her ear.
He picked her up and carried her into the house and up the stairs to the bedroom.

Gina walked into the apartment and found it empty. She was tired but felt more at ease with the collage life. All her classes were pretty cool and she had made a new friend. Gina went into her room and threw her stuff on her bed. Gina walked into the living room and saw that there were two messages. She pressed the play button.
" Hey Gina its Rachel just called to say after my last class IM going to be going to Nick's and IM not sure when Ill be home if I'll be home at all hope you had a good first day bye".
Gina smiled she knew that would be where Rachel would end up going. Gina played the second message.
" Hey Baby just called to see how your day went give me a call when you get this love you bye" AJ sweet voice said.
Gina picked up the phone and dialed AJ'S number. After a couple of rings AJ picked up.
" Bone speaking".
" Hey Sweetie" Gina greeted.
" Hey I see you got my message so how was school"?
"Well it was good all my classes are pretty cool and IM meeting new people" Gina explained.
" Well that’s cool you want to come over" AJ asked.
" Um IM really tired actually not tonight" Gina answered.
" I want to see you can I come over to the apartment" AJ whined.
" Yeah you could do that since Rachel gone to Nick's" Gina agreed.
" Ok I will be over there in a little whole and I will bring over a couple of movies to watch" AJ offered.
' That sounds really good" Gina responded.
" Ok great see you in a bit bye hunny bunny"
" Bye Babe" Gina replied laughing.
After she hung up Gina went to get in more comfortable clothes.

Nick adjusted everything in his bedroom so it was just perfect. Nick had decided to do something nice for Rachel since she had a tough two weeks. Between getting burned and struggling to finish her article on time she needed to relax. Nick first had ordered dinner at one of the finest restaurants in Florida and than he had set up a table for two and had candles on the table and all around the room. He had laid rose petals from the doorway all the way up the stairs and into the bedroom. Meanwhile Rachel pulled up to Nick's house and started for the front door. Her broadcast Journalism class was her favorite class but also she had a lot of work to do in that class. Rachel opened the door and saw that the house was unusually quiet. Nick had told her to just come in so she was used to not knocking or ringing the doorbell.
" Nick" Rachel called. Rachel walked into the living room and noticed the staircase was full of rose petals. " What is he up to now' Rachel wondered as she walked up the stairs following the path of roses.
The path ended right outside Nick's bedroom door. Rachel could her light music coming from inside.
" Nick can I come in".
" Yes you can" She heard him say.
Rachel opened the door and the sight she saw took her breath away. The room was litted with candles and a table was set up with food. Nick only wearing a pair of pants came over and handed her three dozen roses.
" Nick what is all this" Rachel whispered.
" Well I know you have been working really hard the past couple of weeks so I wanted to do something nice for you" He explained. " Do you like"?
" I love it Nick it’s the most generous thing anyone has ever done for me" Rachel answered.
Rachel looked ready to cry. Nick walked over to her and kissed her hard on the mouth. It didn't take much or that long before Rachel unbuttoned his pants and helped him out of them. She than worked on getting his boxers off. Nick lifted up her shirt and undressed her in record time. With Rachel giving Nick a hand job she laid on the bed with the smell of roses filling the air. Nick got on top of her and the two had sex over and over again till they were sweaty and fell asleep on one another.