- Text Size +
"starlight, starbright, first star I see tonight, I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight.... I wish that all my dreas will come true and the one thing I want to happen will come true....." Jennifer said looking out her bedroom window.

*A Month Later*
"I wanna thank you for givin' me time to breath, like a rock you waited so patiently while I got it together...while I figured it out...." Jennifer sang Christina Aguilera's 'What a Girl Wants'
She then ran off stage smiling becuase the audience gave her a standing ovation.
Backstage a man called her name. She stopped and looked at the man waiting for him to speak.
"Jennifer?"
"Yes?...is there something I can do you ya?"
"Well yes, you see I am the President of Jive Records."
"Really!" Jennifer said, her eyes lighting up with excitment.
"Yes I was wondering if you would stop by my office so we can talk about this." he said handing her a card with the address on it.
"Talk about what?"
"I would like to sign you to our label."
"Are you serious?" She said, her mouth wide open.
"Yes I am." He said with a friendly smile.
"AHHHHH.....OH MY GOD!!!...THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She screamed hugging him.
"Your welcome." he said laughing. " Please come by tomorrow."
"Okay...Yes Sir."
"Goodbye."
"Bye." she said still shocked.

*A Month Later*
'Ring Ring....Ring Ring... Ring...'
"Hello?"
"Jennifer?"
"Yes this is her, who is this?"
"This is your manager Mark."
"Oh hi Mark, what can I do for ya?"
"We need you to come down here to meet the people who you're going to be opening for when you go on tour."
"Okay I'll be down there soon."
"Okay bye." he said hanging up his phone.
Jennifer quickly get ready and hopped in her car and drove to Jive Records. When she got there she went in and was immediately sent to Mark's office.
'knock knock'
"Come in." Mark said.
She opened the door and noticed five guys sitting infront of Mark's desk talking amongst themselves.
"Guys, this is Jennifer, she'll be your opening act."
The guys looked at her and smiled.
"Jennifer this is Kevin, Brian, Howie, AJ, and Nick."
"Hi!" They all said.
"Hi, aren't you guys from the Backstreet Boys?"
"Yep sure are." Kevin said.
"Oh I knew you all looked familar." she said feeling a little more at ease.
"Jennifer please sit down." Mark said pointing to the empty chair next to Nick.
She sat down and looked at Mark, waiting for him to speak.
"Okay Jennifer, now that you've met the guys you're opening for everything's ready."
"Okay but when will the tour start?"
"Your first concert is in New York in four days. We'll provide all the traveling and accomadations you will need." She nodded. "Is there anything else?"
"Nope, unless you can think of anything."
"Well there is one question...what about the bus situation?"
"Ah yes, we were just talking about that before you came in."
"And? she said looking around.
"Apparently your bus will not be ready for about another month."
"So now what?"
"You're going to be riding their bus for now. We tried to get you on the dancer's bus but they didn't have enough room...is that okay?"
"Uh i guess so...I mean as long as you don't have a problem with it." she said looking at the guys.
"Of course we don't have a problem with it, it'd be great to have you on there with us." Brian said smiling.
"Okay then its fine with me." she said smiling.
"Okay then everything's settled." Mark said.
"Alright...I need to be going now, I've got a milliong things to do today." She said.
"Bye Jennifer, it was nice meeting you." Nick said.
"Its Nice meeting you too." She said getting up and leaving.