- Text Size +
Three Days Later
'ding..dong....ding...dong.'
"Coming!" Jennifer hollared running through her house.
She opened the door.
"Hi...Nick?"
"Yep its Nick."
"Wanna come in?"
"Sure thanks."
"MM HMM." she said closing the door. "What can I do for you?"
"You didn't know?"
"Know what?" She asked puzzled.
"We leave today."
"What!!!......Nobody told me that."
"Oh...uh well do you already have your stuff packed?"
"Most of it... Why?"
"Well go finish packing becuase we gotta be there soon.
"Okay" she said running up the stairs. "Make yourself at home!" she yelled once in her room.
"Okay!!" he yelled looking around.
He sat down on the couch and flipped the TV on to MTV. TRL was on and Carson was just getting to the number one video which was by him and the rest of his friends. They showed 'The Shape of My Heart' and then TRL went off air. He turned the channel and watched a movie for a little while until Jenny came down the steps pulling obviously two heavy suitcases with her. He looked at her and laughed.
"Need any help? he asked
"If you want, I have a few more upstairs." she said laughing.

About an hour later
'honk honk'
Jennifer looked out the car window and saw the four other guys waving at her. Once Nick stopped the car they both got out and unloaded her stuff.
"My Goodness girl you pack more than AJ does." Brian joked.
"Yeah well I've got to be prepared don't I?"
"Prepared for what?" AJ asked.
"Oh I don't know anything that comes up?"
"Well let's get you settled onto the bus." Howie said picking up one of her suitcases.

Two Hours Later
After they departed everyone gathered in the Entertainment room.
"So what exactly do we do for fun on this bus?" Jenny asked.
"Well there's not really much to do, but after awhile you'll be to tired to want to do something fun and all you'll want to do is sleep." AJ said.
"Well for right now what do we do?"
"We could watch a movie, they restocked our selection from last year."
"Okay whatever... Jenny you pick." Howie said opening the cabinet which stored alot of movies.
"Uh.... The Marix." she said picking it up and putting it into the DVD player.

The Next Day
"Wake up sleepy head." Jenny her herd someone saying to her and gently shaking her.
"Pwease. five more minutes." She mumbled throwing the covers over her head.
The person laughed and pulled the covers completely off her.
"Wakie Wakie." he said wiping the strands of hair out of her face.
"Oh alright." she mumbled opening her eyes to see Nick standing over her smiling adoringly at her.
"What are you smiling at Carter?" she said scrunching her eyes from the bright light on the bus.
"Nothing, you just look so cute when you're sleeping."
"MM HMM whatea."
Nick laughed at her.
"Shut Up." she mumbled reaching for the covers again.
"Oh no you don't, you're geting up." he said pulling her out of the bunk. She weakly stood against him waiting for her body to wake up.
"You awake yet."
"Yes!" she snapped.
"Arghh... somebody's moody." AJ said walking past the two.
"Oh hush will ya?.... Anyway where are we?"
"We'll be at the arena in and hour, so go get dressed." Nick said pushing her down the aisle to the bathroom.