- Text Size +
Chapter 3 ~ Rehersals~

*An Hour Later*
"Jennifer!" Nick yelled from the front of the bus.
"What!!" She snapped.
"We're here!" He said laughing along with Brian at her morning mood.
"Yippie!!" She sarcastically said under her breath while grabbin her bag of necessities and walking to the front of the bus only to be met by Brian and Nick. "Awww... aren't yall sweet, ya waited for me." She said rolling her eyes.
"You sure are cranky in the mornings aren't you?" Nick asked.
"Not all the time... but what do you expect when someone wakes you up from a really good dream."
Brian stood there laughing at the two. Nick turned to him and gave hima death stare.
"Jeez Nick....if looks could kill I'd probably be dead... jeez excuse me for laughing."
"Oh hush will ya Brian."
"Uh Hello? Are yall coming or not?" Kevin asked running on to the bus.
"Yeah Yeah we're on our way." Nick said walkign off with Jenny and Brian behind him talking about the show.

*At The BSB Rehersals*
"Hey Guys!" Fatima said walking onto the stage.
"Hey Fatima." The all groaned.
"Oh thanks for the warm welcoming guys." She joked
"Oh I'm sorry Fatima! How are you doing? You Doing Okay? You're not smiling." Nick said picking her up and giving her a hug.
"Okay Nick ya can put me down." She said laughing.
"Alrighty." He said putting her back down on the ground.
"Well that was a first.... anyway let's get started, we need to run through the show a few times."
They all groaned as she got the band to start the music.
Halfway through their second run-through Jenny and her dancers came out into the arena, showered and changed into clean clothes. They sat down in the chairs a few rows back from the stage and watched the guys and their dancers run through their show perfectly.
The guys were almost through. They closed out their last song and quickly pretended to run off stage like thery would that night.
"Okay... Good Job Guys!" Fatima shouted as the band finished playing.
"Thank you." They mumbled and collapsed to the floor.
As Jenny walked up on stage she was in a fit of giggles. She couldn't help it. There appearence and experessions were hilarious.
"What ya laughing at babe?" AJ said standing up and putting an arm around her.
"EWWWW you're all yucky and sweaty... Get Off me!: She squealed pushing him away.
"Well!" AJ said shocked. "Never has a girl pushed me away."
"Well get used to it." She said turning around and talking to a couple of the dancers.
AJ stood there shocked until he got an idea. He smiled msichiviously.
"Hey Guys! Come here!" He said laughing.
The guys huddled and approcahed Jenny who was so intrigued in her conversation she didn't even hear the guys come up to her.
"JENNY!" AJ shouted."
"Hmmm..... Oh what AJ?" She said turning around to see AJ and the other guys infront of her.
"Jenny, can I have a hug?"
"What! No!"
"WHy Not?" Howie asked.
"Becuase he's all yucky and sweaty." She said scrunching up her nose.
"Well!" Nick said holding his chest, acting hurt.
"Anyway." She said turning back around to the people she was talking to.
The guys smiled. Nick walked over to her and wrapped his muscular, sweaty, arms around her. (AN: Good Visual huh HE HE)
"AHH!..... Get Off!" She yelled trying to push him away.
The guys laughed at her.
"Carter you are so dead!" She hollared above the laugher.
Nick looked at her for a second with a serious look on her face but then burst out laughing. The other guys walked over to her and gave her a Backstreet Hug. (for those who don't know what that is, its a hug by all the guys at once :-})
'Ewww!!!" She squealed above the guys' laughter.
Finally the all broke away and Jenny grabbed a towel and tried to wipe off all their sweat that had drentched onto her.
"Great.. Thanks to you guys I have to go change and shower again." She complained.
The guys laughed at her again.
"Just wait and I'll get you all back for this." She said smiling slyly and walking off the stage to take another shower.
"Do you think she'll get us back?" AJ asked after comtrolling his fits of laughter.
"Oh probably, but we have a slight advantage." Brian said.
"How?" AJ asked, obviously puzzled.
"We have Nick" Brian said looking at the youngest member.
"NICK!" The others shouted.
"Me?" Nick said shocked.
"Yes you, remeber all those jokes you used to play on everyone?"
"Oh yeah, good point." Howie said.
"So if she strikes back at one of is we have the king of pranks on our side."
Nick smiled at the others proudly.
"Careful Brian, we might pop his already big eage." AJ said.
"Hey I do not have a big eago." Nick yelled after AJ who disappeared backstage.
"Oh yes you do." Kevin said walking off stage.