- Text Size +
Chapter 4 ~Sweet Revenge~

*Later That Day*
Jennifer was busy plotting what she was going to do to the guys. She had already came up with some pretty sneaky things and was busy putting her plans into action. Her first victim, AJ.

*Half an Hour Later*
AJ didn't hear the visitor come into his dressing room because he was to busy catching some z's (snoring).
The visitor silently laughed at the events getting ready to take place. She quickly pulled out a bottle of blue hair color and quickly applied it to his hair. She cautiously worked it in quietly, fearing the fact that AJ could wake up at any minute.
She left a note on the floor and quickly picked her mess up. She left the room laughing to herself.

*An Hour Later*
'Knock knock'......'knock knock'
AJ slowly woke up and went and answered the door. Brian and Kevin took one look at him and fell to the floor from laughing.
AJ stood there wondering what they were laughing at.
"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?" He yelled above their laughter.
"Bone... look in... the...mirro." Kevin said in between laughs.

*At the Same Time*
Jenny herd Brian and Kevin laughing down the hall hystrerically.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She herd AJ scream. "MY HAIR!!!! MY HAIR IS BLUE!!"
She laughed to herself.
"One point for me." She said to herself giggling at picturing AJ's priceless facial expression.
"What are you laughing at?" Howie asked, coming around the corner to see what AJ was screaming about.
"Nothing, just something I was thinking about." She said walking into her dressing room.
She immediately put her second sceme to work. Her next victim, Nickolas.

*At The Same Time*
"It doesn't really look that bad." Howie said lookin at AJ's hair.
"Okay, come here, I'll turn your hair blue and see how you like it."
"Uh.. No thanks I'll pass." Howie said holding his hands up and backing off.
"And I was really starting to like it red and if I change it back it'll turn purple." He complained for nearly the hundredth time in the past hour.
"What's this?" Nick asked picking a letter up off the floor and opening it.
"I dunno, what does it say?" AJ asked.
"Whoa!!!" Nick exclaimed after reading the letter to himself.
"What does it say?" The others asked.

AJ I warned you, but you didn't listen. I tought you could use a change. Red really isn't your color. I like blue alot better. Well actually I like green but that would be to mean to give you green hair. By the way, how does it look? I hope it turned out great. I already have my next victim picked out, who will it be? You'll just have to wait and see....
yours truly,
Jennifer

Nick read the letter out loud. When finished he looked up at everyone in the room. Their mouths were hung open.
"And she seemed so normal." Brian joked.
"How are we going to get her back?" Nick asked.
"I dunno, but your the brains in this operation so get that head of your thinking." AJ said.

*That night, before the Show*
"Jennifer?" Mark said coming into her dressing room.
"Hey Mark." Said said looking up from where she was getting the last bit of make-up put on.
"I herd what you did to AJ."
"Oh really."
"Yeah." He said beginning to laugh. "That was actually very funny, the entire crew couldn't stop laughing for a whole hour."
"Oh I'm not done with them yet." She said turning her chair around to face him.
"Really, who or should I say what are you going to do to them next?"
"That's for me to know and you all to find out later." She said grinning from ear-to-ear.
"Oh well, be ready to go in fifteen minutes."
"Thank you Mark."

*Ten Minutes Later*
"Show Time!" Mark said knocking on her door.
"Thanks."
"By the way, the guys wanted to wish you luck." He said allowing the guys to walk in. He then closed the door.
Jenny looked up and smiled.
"Hi guys, make it quick I have to go."
"Okay, good luck Jennifer." Nick said hugging her
"Thank you Nick." She said giving him a sweet smile.
They looked into each others eyes for a minute before backing away.
"Luck Jennifer." The rest of them said.
"Thank you.... by the way, AJ I love your hair."
AJ forcefully smiled at her. "Bye Jennifer." He said following the other guys out.
Jenny went out and opened the show before the guys come on. The audience quickly took a liking to her. She sang the best she ever sang and danced great with her dancers doing some rockin' moves behind her. She quickly thanked the qudience and ran off stage to where the guys were standing preparing to go on.
"Good Luck Guys." She said smiling at them.
"Thanks Jenny." Brian said before the all ran on stage.