- Text Size +
*At The Same Time*
"Hey AJ, what's up?" Nick said coming out of the elevator as AJ was getting on.
"Not much just thought I'd get settled, you?"
"Just going to check this place out."
"Why don't you take Jennifer?" AJ suggested.
"Why?"
"Just a suggestion."
"Nah, I'm sure she's busy, I wouldn't want to disturb her."
"Yeah, well I whink she's like that."
"Hey, I thought you were mad at her."
"Me too, until I started liking my hair this color."
Nick laughed. "Whateva man, c-ya."
"Bye... oh and Nick, think about it." AJ said getting onto the elevator.
Nick just sttod there trying to comprehend what AJ was saying. It was certainly confusing him. He got back on the elevator and went to his floor. Once off the elevator he glanced at Jenny's door and AJ's words ran through his head and it all finally made sense to him. He decided to take care of it later the next day.
Nick opened his door and as he walked in he herd another close. He turned around to see who it was.
"Hey Nicky." Jenny said smiling.
"Don't all me Nicky."
"Okay fine Nick....y." She laughed walking to the elevator.
"Wait a sec... Jenny." He said closing his door and running to the elevator. He pushed the button to hold the door open and hopped on and stared at Jenny.
"I thought I told you not to call me Nicky." He said as the elevator doors closed.
"Oh sorry Nicky, I didn't realze I was doing that."
"Yeah whateva." He said grabbing her by the waist and tickeling her.
"AHH, Nick...y...Stop it!" She yelled.
"Stop calling me Nicky."
"Okay okay. I'm sorry Nick." She squealed.
"Okay thank you." He said stoping.
"You're so mean Carter."
"So is there something wrong with that?"
She scoffed and walked off the elevator as the doors opened. He stood there for a second beforre following her.
"Are you mad at me?" He said grabbing her arm and turning her around.
"No I'm not mad at you, I just don't like your egotistical attitude."
"Whoa that's a big word."
"Yeah it is, do you need a dictionary to look up its meaning?"
"No I think I can figure it out myself but thanks for the suggestion."
"Oh it really wasn't a suggestion, I honestly thought you didn't know the meaning of big words."
"And what's that susposed to mean?"
"Figure it out blondie." She said removing his hand from her arm and walking away.
After standing there for a few seconds Nick ran after her again.
"Hey wait a sec.... you're a blonde too."
She turned around. "That may be so but I don't act like a dumb one. And you know what's bad about that? You're a guy." She said laughing.
Nick's jaw dropped, shocked at her behavior.
"Pick your jaw up." She said turning around and trying to walk away again.
"Jenny!" He hollared.
She stopped and turned around to look at him. He ran up to her.
"What?" She said looking up into his eyes.
"Nothing, nevermind." He said walking away, leaving her there wondering what happened.
She shrugged her shoulders and walked into the hotel restraunt.
"Hey Jenny!"
She spun around and saw Kevin and Howie sitting in a booth waving to her. She waved back and walked over to them.
"Hey." She said smiling.
"Hi, How are you doing." Howie asked.
"I'm doing okay I guess except for I a just confused out of my mind."
"Why? Are you all out of ideas for pranks to play on us?" Kevin joked.

"No that's not the problem but if you'd like I could think up some more schemes for you guys." She said grinning.
"Uh No, that's okay." Howie said holding up his hands.
"Okay." She said acting disappointed.
Kevin and Howie laughed at her sulken fave. But she perked up and smiled after a few minutes.
"Uh Oh, Miss. Prankster herself just thought of another trick to play on us." Kevin said laughing.
"No I didn't, I just came to the conclusion about something."
"Uh I'm scared to ask, but what?" Howie asked scooting over and allowing her to sit down.
"That's.... this is what I have realized... Nick...."