- Text Size +
Later that day Jenny was outside by the pool getting a tan while Howie, AJ, and Brian were in the pool. Kevin was with his girlfriend who showed up earlier that day to surprise him. And Nick was nowhere to be found. Although everyone assumed her was in his room playing video games like he always was.
"Hey Brian!" AJ yelled.
"Yeah..... OH!" He said going over to AJ with Howie following.
Jenny didn't hear the guys in the pool anymore. At first she figured they decided to leave but when she noticed something was blocking the sun, her eyes bolted open to see all three guys standing over her smiling mischiviously at her.
"Hey guys." She said trying to smile.
"Hey Jenny." They said, still standing over her.
"Is there something I can do fo you guys? She asked sitting up.
"Yep." The said smiling.
"Uh guys... I gotta...leave." She said standing up and trying to run by them.
"Oh no you don't!" AJ said grabbing her by the arm with Howie on the other side.
"LEMME GO!" She hollared.
"Nope, can't do that." He said picking her up by the arms with Brian and Howie holding her by the legs.
They guys laughed as she screaming. They took her over to the side of the pool. They swung her and eventually attempted to drop her in. In the progress she held onto AJ's neck and he fell in with her. When they surfaced they looked at each other. Jenny splashed AJ who in return splashed her back.

At the same time Nick was standing out on his balcony watching the scene between Jenny and AJ. He laughed really hard when he was Jenny fly into the pool, tugging AJ with her. But now seeing the two of them laughing with each other brought a painful feeling to his heart.
"Get ahold of yourself." He mumbled as he took one last glance at Jenny before going back into his room and cutting on one of his many video games.
A few hours Nick herd two people outside of his door laughing. He paused his game and looked through the peep-hole. His heart sank when he realized it was Jenny and AJ.
"See you at dinner." She said smiling at him.
"Alrighty then baby." He said kissing her on the cheek. "Bye."
"Bye AJ." She said walking into her room which was across from Nick's.
He took a deep breath and walked over to her door and knocked.
"Dangit, I was about to hop into the shower." She mumbled while grabbing her robe and putting it on and opened the door. "Hi Nick." She said smiling and opening the door wider to let him in.
"Hey Jenny..... oh I'm sorry, did I came at a bad time?" He asked noticing she only had a robe on.
"No its okay, what can I do for ya?"
"Uh.. I was wondering if you'd have dinner with me tonight?"
"Oh Nick, I'm sorry, I'm already having dinner with AJ tonight."
"OH well... maybe another night?" He asked through pleading eyes.
"Okay, that'll be good."
"Okay then I'll leave now."
"Okay, bye Nick." She said closing the door and heading to the bathroom.
'Ring Ring'
"Dangit, I'll never get in the shower." She said walking over to the phone. "Hello?"
"Hey Jenny."
"Hi Howie, What can I do for ya?"
"Are your suspicions confirmed?"
"My suspicions? About what?" She asked puzzled.
"Yeah, about Nick."
"Oh yeah they are."
"I knew it! I just knew it!"
"Well Howie I hate to break up your little celebration over there but I have to go get ready for dinner."
"With who...Nick?"
"No, with AJ."
"Oh really...okay then have fun."
"I will bye bye." She said hanging up and running to the bathroom and getting in the shower before someone else could disturb her.

Later that night AJ and Jenny headed to a nice Restraunt a little ways outside of woen so they wouldn't be distubed by fans. They walked into the restraunt and were immediately taken to their reserved table. They ordered their foor and while waiting enjoyed a small appetizer.
"What are you think about about?" AJ asked.
"I'm thinking about Nick."
"What about Nick?" He asked a hint of jealousy apparent in his voice.
"Its nothing really... just something Howie, Kevin, and I were talking about."
"Really, mind if I ask what its all about?"
"Its nothing really." She said smiling. "OOhh here comes our food."
They ate in silence until the were finished eating.
"AJ I had a great time, thanks for taking me here."
"Your welcome, you deserve the best."
She smiled while blushing at the same time.
"Are you ready to leave?"
"Yeah sure."
AJ helped her out of her chair and they locked arms as they walked out of the restraunt to the car. When they arrived back at the hotel he wasled her to her room although it was only down the hall from his.
"Goodnight AJ." She said smiling.
"Goodnight Jennifer." He said tilting her head up to meet his eyes.
She laughed at the gesture.
"What are you laughing at babe?"
"Is this the part where we kiss?" She joked.
"Only if you'd like too." He laughed.
"Well..."
"Shhh... No need for words." He said inching his face close to hers until she could feel his warm breath.....