- Text Size +
....His face inching closer to hers until she could feel his warm breath...
'Dung'
The two instantly backed away before they even kissed.
"Hey guys!" Came Nick's voice.
"Hi Nick." Jenny said noticing something she'd never seen in his eyes before.
"Well goodnight Jenny." AJ said walking to his room and closing the door, leaving Jenny and Nick alone in the hall.
"So did you have fun with AJ."
"Yeah I did."
"That's good to hear."
"So... is there something I can do for you?"
"Uh...this." He said quickly leaning down and giving her a peck on the lips and instantly backing away and going to his room.
Jenny stoop there for a long time not believing what just happened. She finally came to reality and went into her room. She instantly got into her night clothes and went to bed. Although she was really sleepy she was unable to fall asleep. She finally got up and switched the television on. She everntually fell asleep with the the television still on. Around three in the morning she was awaken by the phone next to her ringing. She slowly reached over and pulled it to her ear.
"Hello?"
"Jennifer, I'm sorry to.."
"Nick!" She practically yelled. "What the hell are you doing calling me at...three int he morning?!?"
"I need to talk to you."
"Obviously, what do you want?"
"Would it be okay if I come over there?"
"What, why?"
"I really need to talk to you in person."
"Argh... why not, you already woke me up, this better be good." She said hanging the phone up.
She got out of bed and went to her door. At perfect timing she opened the door just as Nick was raising his hand to knock on the door. He looked down and smiled at her. She opened the and closed it as he walked in. He walked further into the room and sat down on her bed. She looked at him from where she was standing up.
"Jenny....earlier when I kissed you... I've been wanting to do that for a long time...I hope you're not mad at me...its just...I like you alot." He said hanging his hear, his cheeks obviously blushing.
"Nick..." She said pulling at his chin so he could look in her eyes. "Nick, I'm not mad at you, I have no reasin to be mad at you except for you just woke me up but oh well." She said smiling.
"You're not?" She shook her head. "Good." He said smiling.
"Nick.. " She said leveling at his mouth. She slowly inched closer to him until her lips gently touched his.
At first he was shocked but responded by deepening the kist by pushing his tongue into her mouth. The dualed until they had to come up for air. Nick pulled her onto the bed and instantly wrapped her in his arms while laying against the pillows. They shared another sensual kiss before falling asleep in each others arms.





~The End~
Copyright 2001 please do not copy or take any of my work without my permission....