- Text Size +
Chapter 52:

I guess in a way I was very much relieved that A.J had come to get me at the airport before I had got on my flight. Deep down inside, a part of me never wanted to leave to begin with.

The ride back to the hotel was pretty much silent, we didn't say much to each other. A.J was alone, which surprised me, I was sure he would of had to take at least one bodyguard with him, but there weren't any this time.

" My Mom is meeting up with us in South Carolina tomorrow for the next show, " A.J said, breaking the ever growing silence that was growing between us.

" Really? Well, it will be nice to see her, " I said, looking at him, wondering why he was being so quiet.

" Yeah, it will be, " he replied. He looked over at me also and gave a genuine smile and returned his attention to the road.

I sighed and leaned back into my seat, feeling very uncomfortable, the silence getting to me.

*****

" Changed your mind huh? " Nastasia laughed as I walked into her and Howie's hotel room. They were both packing up their stuff. We would be leaving soon to start heading towards our next destination...South Carolina.

" No, actually A.J did... " I laughed as she gave me a hug.

" I knew you would be back. "

" Oh did you? " I grinned.

" Yep. Well, lucky you, you don't have to pack, because you already are packed, " Nastasia said as she shoved a white tank into her already over stuffed suitcase.

" Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm lucky. So where's Chase? "

" He's with Brian and Nick. "

My eyes popped open in surprise. " You're not serious, are you? "

" Yeah, why? " Nastasia asked, confusidely.

" How could you leave him with THEM? " Panic was written all over my face. I looked back at Howie. He had a smirk on his face and I could tell he was trying not to laugh.

" Why you makin' such a big deal out of it? "

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I burst out laughing, leaving Nastasia even more confused.

" Ok, did I miss something? " she asked.

" Yeah, I think you did babe, " Howie laughed, giving her a kiss on the cheek. " So we're stuck with you the whole tour Laur? "

" Howard! " Nastasia scorned and smacked him hard on the arm.

" Whoa baby! Calm down! "

" That was really mean! " Nastasia said and pulled away from him.

" Geez, I was just joking, ok? Seriously, I'm glad you're back and are going to be on the tour, because it just wouldn't be the same without you, Laur. "

" Thanks, " I laughed. " I'm going to go get Chase. "

" Ok, I'll see you later, " Nastasia called out as I walked out the door.

*****

I walked down the hallway where I could hear Chase's wild screams. I laughed silently as I walked to Nick's hotel room and watched.

Chase had been attacking Brian and Nick. Brian had been tickling him and then Chase got loose. Nick's clothes were currently all on the floor, by Chase's doing I supposed. Now Nick and Brian were ganging up on Chase.

"MED GET PONTA ON YOUR BUTT BUT AUNT STAZZIE CLEAND!!! NICK GOED DOWN BY CHARZAD INSTAD!" Chase screamed as he let out a ferious roar. I held in my laughs as Nick screamed like a girl and Chase pounced on him.

"HELP! HELP! HELP! VULPIX!" Nick squealed as Brian looked dumbfounded. He was lost in the game, not knowing the Pokemon too well I guessed.

"Dude, is that me?" He asked.

"YES!" Nick yelled as Chase began to tickle him. Brian laughed as he jumped in to the "dog" pile. I felt a breeze whiz beside me as I looked to see AJ come into the room.

"What the heck are you guys doing?!" AJ laughed as all three boys looked up innocently at AJ.

"Daddy! Wed play poke-mon!" Chase squealed as he jumped into his father's arms. I laughed as Chase looked to me and gave me a happy grin. "HI MOMMY!"

"Hey baby." I laughed as I gave my round of hello's to the guys. Nick and Brian were surprised to see me back, but happy at least.

"If you were playing Pokemon how come Nicky's room got trashed?" AJ asked as Nick stood up and brushed himself off, grinning wildly. I guess he had a lot of sugar again.

"Eardqake!" Chase laughed as he tried to pronounce "earthquake". I laughed as AJ rolled his eyes at his smart-elic son.

"Well...no more earthquakes...well at least in Nicky's room." AJ laughed as an idea hit him in the head. I could see he was up to no good by the smile on his face.

"Isn't Stazzie still packing?" He asked.

He was talking to me.

"Yes..." I laughed.

"Want to get Ponyta Chaser?" AJ grinned as he looked at his son. Chase let out a giant roar as Brian and Nick stood up and listened to the plan. Boy, was Nastasia in trouble!

************

Nastasia continued to pack up her things. Howie was taking care of things in the bathroom for the moment. As she finally loaded another heavy suitcase she heard a pound on the door.

"COME IN!" She yelled, tired of packing already. And she hadn't even gotten her hair supplies and things ready to go. Plus her on board bag.

"PONTA GO DOWD!!!!" Chase yelled loudly as he and AJ burst through the door. They jumped onto the already made bed as Nick and Brian grabbed Nastasia and held her tight. Before Nastasia could speak against the attack Chase and AJ had already made a mess.

"EARDQAKE!" Chase yelled excitedly as he tossed Nastasia's tanks and pants onto the floor, creating a giant mess.

"OHMIGOSH! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE CLEANING YOU ANIMALS!" Nastasia moaned as she watched AJ and Chase lay on the bed.

"Come join us instead!" AJ called as Brian and Nick threw her on the bed and jumped on too. They all of a sudden decided to tickle Nastasia, giving her no chance for a fight. She let loose a round of squeals as Howie ran out of the bathroom.

"MEN! I HATE MEN!" She yelled as they continued to tickle her. Howie laughed as I walked through the door. We both sat there and watched Nastasia's torture until they all had her pinned beneath them, Chase sitting on her stomach.

"Lauren, did you have something to do with this?" She demanded of me as AJ started to laugh.

"No..." I laughed.

"God I hate men! They're such slobs! How am I going to survive!" Nastasia moaned.

"Ahhh, baby, you'll have to get used to it. Cause you're stuck with me!" AJ laughed as he leaned down and placed a friendly kiss on her cheek.

"Yed Aunt Stazzie! Get used to dit!" Chase sang as he imitated his father's moves and kissed her cheek. I started to laugh again, this would be a wild tour.