- Text Size +
~~Nick's POV~~

We both layed in bed, trying to gain back normal breathing. We had just made love and trying to focus on what we just experienced.

~~One Month Later~~

“Nick, I think I'm pregnant. I don't want to scare you, but I haven't got my period. I'm a month late”, she quietly explained to me, scared to look up at me.

“ Are you sure?” I managed to ask, grabbing her chin to look at me.

“I don't know, but I wanted you to be aware. But I don't know if I am”, she answered softly, barely above a whisper.

“Okay, come by my house and I'll buy a pregnancy test. We'll take this together”, I smiled, making her more relieved and less scared.

~~Later That Day~~

“What is it?” I asked impatiently, pacing back in forth in front of the bathroom door.

“Come in”, she replied, happily.

“What does it say?” I asked, coming into the bathroom, where she was.

“Read it”, she replied, happily and more relieved then she ever felt before.

“It's negative”, Ipratically yelled, slightly dissappointed, but more happy then ever. “So your not pregnant?”

“Nope. I guess it was a false alarm,” she answered, smiling from ear to ear. We both hugged and she left my house.

~~2 ½ Months Later~~

“Ashley, you have to tell him. I mean that pregnancy test lied. You are pregnant. Even the doctor said it”, replied Desiree, worried and scared for her best friend at the same time.

“ Alright, I'll tell him”, she replied, holding back her tears.

Ashley showed up at a studio where Nick was and his fellow band members. She knew he wouldn't make a scene there.